Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:25:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not?  (Read 11244 times)
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:17:41 PM

Actually I recommend you do not ivest in ICO now, because of a lot of scam ICO's. It's really hard to find a profitable ICO with promising and working project. I lost some of my btc when tried invest in ICO.
You might be Unlucky or you didn't understand the relevance the particular project has got with the cryptocurrency network. Invest in such projects and profit will be all yours. Particularly our forum don't support in promoting such projects. In specific those were the one who send participation message personally without Ann threads.
abeke

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:22:03 PM

ICOs are still pretty for those who doesn't understand how it works. Airdrop trend seems like ICO 2.0. Most of airdrop are shitcoin. But there are pretty interesting projects as well.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:51:58 PM

Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
Ico is a place for a good investment and very promising. But we must do research first before investing in ico. Because ico project there are some scam. so we have to be careful not to fail and lose our money. Choose an ico project that you think is good and potentially.
27_Mikhail_27

Activity: 504

A New Exchange Era

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:57:11 PM

Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

Yes, this is a good idea, but only if you calculate a good project with ico. There are a lot of them now. There's either to gain experience, or to be a psychic! Grin

HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:21:44 PM

powerledger is an ico and very profitable
hujanderas

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:05:03 AM

You can increase your income in ICO. The most important thing to check is how much money they make, It gives you an opinion if you enter a high price and if your investment has room to grow.
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:03:44 AM

It always depends on the project. Unfortunately many ICOs turn to be bubbles and even fraud, that is why be extremely patient and cautious when you are going to invest into some of them.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:20:00 PM

When you examine the project to be made,  there is no reason not to invest if you are trust  the project's team  and the project's purpose.
If you join a good Ico you can make a very profitable investment.

ICO is basically Initial Coin offering, this means that Coins are distributed at a very low price in ICO. It also means that if you invested in good coin which has a potential to become a good coin, you will be in a lot of profit as you already buy the coin at the cheapest price. This is why ICO investments are the best one.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:20:13 PM

When you examine the project to be made,  there is no reason not to invest if you are trust  the project's team  and the project's purpose.

But then as in every field of life, many evil person came in this field who made coin just for the ICO purpose and run away with the money collected in ICO without making any effort for the progress of the coin.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:25:56 PM

ICO is basically Initial Coin offering, this means that Coins are distributed at a very low price in ICO. It also means that if you invested in good coin which has a potential to become a good coin, you will be in a lot of profit as you already buy the coin at the cheapest price. This is why ICO investments are the best one.

Really? Do you think this concept still be right at current? According to what I have seen, there are many ICO projects dumped below the ICO price, included the USD rates and crypto rates. If the investor just hold their crypto and didn't buy ICO token, they won't to take loss and lose their chance to become the rich through Bitcoin.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:39:23 PM

Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!
ICO's are complicated these days. I just choose GIL's and i'll invest into it when they will announce ICO.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:57:06 PM

For someone it is good, and for the rest it is a terrible thing. It depends on your ability. Choosing a right ICO to invest is never an easy work. Hope that you can
Hodll

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:01:17 PM

Ico's are generally a good investment of you get that rare gem. Personally I think if you get in early on a project and read the roadmap and what the coin is trying to solve if it makes sense then you will definately gain.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:09:55 PM

of course ico very lucky for us who are smart and experienced, and risky for the inexperienced person. so before investing in ico, you should first thoroughly examine the project, and read their white paper. because in ico there is a lot of fraud.

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:19:39 PM

For someone it is good, and for the rest it is a terrible thing. It depends on your ability. Choosing a right ICO to invest is never an easy work. Hope that you can
It's not really that difficult, but it takes a lot of time and discipline.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
HollywoodCoins

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

HollyWoodCoin

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:08:26 PM

To invest in ICO is really beneficial only in those cases when you have studied everything well. Before investing money, start by studying the project. You should always carefully read about the project itself, study the road map, people's opinions about it. Then weigh all the information, understand how far the prospect is. If it seems to you that this project will develop, then boldly buy a coin (token) and watch its growth.
I can offer for today Airdrop / Bounty from "Hollywood Coins" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544274.msg25946925#msg25946925. I participate and I advise you! They also have a competition among coin buyers. You can win a lot!

https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/HWC_USD/
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:43:37 PM

We cant assure its safe or not but if you make some research, analyze every single details in there (program,whitepaper,roadmap, dev's willingness) there has a chance to find a good ico . If you are a investor of ICO you always need to monitor the price of the token that you bought so that you will not lose your capital especially if the price goes down . For me its better to participate in bounties rather than using my money in some ico .
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:56:38 PM

Don't invest in #ICO unless you know the main thing for a #ICO. Maximum ICOs are failing, they just pump and dump and then vanish. If you really want to invest your money then there are a lot of options for you, bro. You can trade some familiar coins like waves, eth, LTC and of course btc. Invest in ICO is a very risky, you may earn some good money and you may lose your all money!!

At first, research yourself, then take a decision for invest. Good luck.

tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:15:20 PM

Investing in ICO is the unsafer investment you can do.... they can be very prifitable but you can also loose All your Money even if the ICO was good, whitepaper was celar, project was good, etc... take for example MONETHA... I considered it a good ICO and now price is very low towards ICO price... that’s only ONE of many examples...
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:56:34 PM

Ico's are generally a good investment of you get that rare gem. Personally I think if you get in early on a project and read the roadmap and what the coin is trying to solve if it makes sense then you will definately gain.

I began to observe that a lot of projects when entering the exchange can be purchased even cheaper than at the stage of selling tokens, so it is not necessary to buy immediately, you can wait for the listing, as a rule, the price is not much different

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: