Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not?  (Read 11244 times)
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:16:56 PM

Ther is many ico and i think that 60% of them are not profitable...but ther is some ico that you can invest with high profits

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ktsy

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:22:47 PM

There's so much scam, it's genuinely terrifying Shocked May be a good investment but only with a lots of research.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:30:49 PM

Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

I have bought only tokens after they hit exchanges. And recently have been thinking this same thing, maybe invest in ICO.

In my mind it makes sense only to invest in starting phases of ICO and you have to to do a LOT of research before one does that!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 09:34:10 PM

Some of them are good when you use risk management, diving into one just for the sake of getting in early though is not a good idea.

Positivebetting
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:41:00 PM

Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!

I have bought only tokens after they hit exchanges. And recently have been thinking this same thing, maybe invest in ICO.

In my mind it makes sense only to invest in starting phases of ICO and you have to to do a LOT of research before one does that!
In my opinion hitting in start is good but you need a lot of work for this as some projects have worth to invest and most of them are just for scam and cheat purpose so if you can do this hard work then you have right to eat fruit from this because research and hard work give good benefit every time
sky2moon

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:17:57 PM

Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!

It depends on you. If you want to invest in ico, you need do a lot of research and analysis. It will take you a lot time.
Example: company background and competitor. If you are not willing to spend time to do this , you better don invest in ico. It will kill you lose all your savings. Because some news are fake. Better think twice to invest in ico and do your homework get the real info.

Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:22:58 PM

ICO can become for you both a very successful investment, and a complete failure. In this case, many pitfalls. If you are a beginner, I would not recommend throwing money in there. Sometimes even companies that have great potential can go to the bottom. But at the same time, one can not deny the fact that if you successfully make a deposit, then you will earn good money.

richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:42:30 PM

ICO is a great investment if you have the patience to research on the team, the problem the project is about to solve, and invest at the pre sale period, then you can reap a heavy benefit if the project goes live. But is risky ,if the intention of the team is to run away with your hard earned cash or even dump the coins after it hit an exchange.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 10:58:23 PM

Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!

It is a right investment but surely it is not for everyone to invest. Gone are the days when there were only a handful of crap or scam ICOs. It was safer back then to invest in ICOs. And more profitable, too. Right now, aside from the fact that ICOs are swarming the market, a great many of them are also scams, or if not, shallow ones. That is why a thorough research has to be done first before jumping into a decision.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
AleksandraM

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:00:31 PM

most ico-skam, it is better not to invest your money in them. it is better to participate in the bounty and earn the same money. here you will not lose anything except time.
Reevesabalb21

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:18:19 PM

i would suggest that before you invest in an ICO try to read the background of that particular ICO,  if that ICO will bloom in the future or not,  and also try to participate in their campaign to also esrn money. investing while earning is a good idea right?  i would suggest to visit spectivvr ICO it almost done but try to visit it https://ico.spectivvr.com it is one of the promising ICO for me as a beginner in the cryptoworld.
immakingacoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:25:51 PM

Temple Coin already has over 30 users, and it has only existed for like 5 days and has not been announced on Bitcointalk. And I probably won't be the person to make the Announcement thread, I will probably wait until someone else does it from Facebook.
immakingacoin

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:42:13 PM

Just to help everyone understand how this is going to work, here is how I got STEEM in the News, raising the price to about $5, solidifying its place in the Cryptocurrency World, which will allow it to go to $20 and $50 in the future.
https://steemit.com/steem/@marsresident/how-you-can-help-get-steem-in-the-news-simply-using-your-email

I just gave everyone this email list, and told them to tell these Media people about STEEM and their experience with it. If you wanted, you could go ahead and do that with Temple Coin now, but once we get on an exchange, we will do this for sure.

And I actually have a larger list, this is my abridged list.
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:54:05 PM

look.. most of the ICO's wont get big returns and they are meant to sell and working hard on marketing
its really hard to decide which one will be the one
its better to wait until they list the coin and see how they work before investing
just my opinion.. ICO's is no a good invetment
immakingacoin

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:13:27 AM

Just to help everyone out getting started.

https://www.listico.io/ico-listing.php

https://www.kucoin.com/
immakingacoin

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:57:10 AM

Currencies, both fiat and crypto, don't actually contain any value they  simply represent value. They are called Trade Instruments, meaning,  instruments that facilitate trade. Stocks are an example of trade  instruments that aren't money, they have no actual value but they  represent a share of a company and the company itself does the work that  turns the profits that gives a share its theoretical value. All trade  Instruments work along the same lines: Fiat is traded by banks and  Foreign Exchange companies, Stock is traded on Stock Exchanges such as  the New York Stock Exchange and Cryptocurrencies are traded on various  Cryptocurrency Exchanges. All of their values are representations of  real things, for example Stocks Represent created and distributed goods  and services by a particular company, while fiat currency represents  created and distributed goods and services of a nation. Both change  based on industrial/technological/scientific/developmental/etc.  advancements within those companies or nations, as well as various  factors such as trade volume and inflation. It is best to trade your  trade instruments at the highest value possible and use them to buy real  items, such as: Precious metals, Livestock, Software, Machines,  Produce/Seeds, Land, Realestate, etc and then use those to get more  trade instruments.

Trade volume is how many people are buying  and selling a particular currency or stock. The more people who are  buying it, the higher the value will rise.

An example of  Inflation is when the United States starts printing too much money. When  this happens a dollar starts being worth less, which in turn means it  will take more money to buy the same materials. For instance, if you go  to the store and one day Milk is $3/Gallon but then you go a few months  later and notice it is $5/Gallon, this is because of inflation.  Inflation also drives things like the minimum wage and social security  checks, which are usually based on the cost of living. Cryptocurrencies  with no cap will eventually inflate into eternity and lose value, unless  they have a high trade volume.

Supply and Demand is the  comparison of how many people want something against how many their are  of that thing. For example, when Apple creates a new IPhone the value is  higher than it really should be and as the technology slightly or  drastically ages, the value goes down.

A Whale is a person who  has a large quantity of a certain trade instrument and uses that to  effect the markets. For example, if someone has 51% of a particular  stock they could either sell them all quickly which would bring the  value of that stock down, or they could hold on to all of them which  makes them more rare and makes them more valuable.

Bubbles are  when something is artificially high in value, 2 examples of this are:  IPhones as mentioned before, and Gasoline. Gasoline raises in value  based simply on the speculation that "one day we might run out", this  creates bubbles which raises prices. But Gasoline will probably be  replaced by ethanol before it ever even gets close to being used up.

Look at different exchanges- Sometimes you can get more on one site  than you can on another site, for the same coins. And sometimes you can  even buy coins on one site and sell them on another site for more. This  works better when you are trading Crypto to Crypto rather than Crypto to  fiat.

Use coins to create goods and services- Don't just use  coins to buy random things, buy software and other goods that you can  use to produce things or spend them on things like textbooks. Create a  product if you can.

Promote your favorite coins- If you have a favorite coin and buy some, don't forget to share it on social media.

Create a currency- Satoshi gave out the Bitcoin source code so that people could make their own currencies.

Create  an exchange- Transaction fees can earn the owners a lot of coins and  you can help fledgling altcoins by offering them on your exchange.

Don't  buy above spot- If you are trading coins for precious metals, check the  current global value of that metal and buy as close to that value as  you can.

Invest in foreign countries- Don't think America is the be all end all.
caeles

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:01:07 AM

ICOs offer coins which can be good for investment but it was hard to choose a good ICO. Some ICOs are good for investment but some are not. I have experienced joining ICOs and I have observed that even the project is nice, it is still hard to say whether it will be good for investment or not. I think the better way in investment is invest on coins which are already flowing and are ready for exchange to know its price rate and behavior. The real price of a certain coin reveals on the exchange not in ICOs. A good coin will still be a good coin even time goes by.

GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:02:02 AM

Why are you confused?Why it's not right investment?
cryptocoleman

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:24:51 AM

Does anyone know any sharing economy (like Airbnb or Uber) ICOs or projects like Bee Token? I think this space has massive potential and want to invest in it. I'm a former Uber driver and current Airbnb hotel owner so I have a keen personal interest in it.
ihong

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:25:59 AM

I have invested in some ico and I am still having investment in some of the projects and I do expect good return as I have been having
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: