Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:28:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Is Really A Good Investment or Not?  (Read 11244 times)
sirkings0003

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
Initial Coin Offering is a beautiful avenue for startups to raise money and also for investors to make some more money. It is a lucrative way of investment when you invest in a very good product. So more studies need to be carried out before the proper investment on the products.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
Asyifiah

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

Hello, Friends...

I Recently listen about the ICO (Initial Coin Offerings)!But I'm confused, Is it a Right Investment or Not?

Anyone Suggests me!
not necessarily a successful ICO project. you must be smart in choosing a good ico project.
learn whitepapers and vision of their mission especially in cryptocurrency.
identify developers and teams thoroughly ,
Also recognize their company.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:08:00 PM

Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!
Initial Coin Offering is a beautiful avenue for startups to raise money and also for investors to make some more money. It is a lucrative way of investment when you invest in a very good product. So more studies need to be carried out before the proper investment on the products.

You have nicely briefed positive aspect of ICO.
Yes, ICOs are indeed a good way to make quick Capital Gains (much faster than any other investment) for investors, at the same time provide teams to give headstart to their projects. But pre-research is very necessary so to remain safe from any kind of losses/scam. The basis of research can be various for example, examining ICO team, their authenticity, etc etc.
By the way, you can look to ICO given in my signature, already raised 64M.
dhampir-D

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:14:14 PM

It can be profitable, and in a few occasions developers deliver the product. But it doesn't mean it is a good way to invest. I would prefer traditional investments, where developers are not paid before the product is delivered, and regulation prevents them from running away with the money.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 05:24:03 PM

If you are looking for a good crypto then you should take a look at @Viberate - VIB
We all know that music is something that follows us trough our life. One of the good examples is YouTube.
@Viberate is something else but still connects a huge base of musicians and music fans. You can find ther informations about artists, venues, events, booking agencies and alot more to come according to their roadmap.

Another thing is that instead of mining you can earn some VIB's daily by participating in promotional activities.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read about how to earn VIB's here:
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/

this ICO has been promoted by ''Crypto Daily'' he is a famous youtuber regarding crypto space, he believed in it and he recommonded it to his subscribers and fans, i think is a cool project it worth investement
Yes of course many ICO are good investment like COIN LION there project can be doubled your coin and gives you more money. Also you can search there white paper and also their team. And study there project before you become one of them, and its better if you know how it works to have a chances to become successful in invesment.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
daplun

Activity: 240
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:25:13 PM

when a coin is in ICO time you can invest your money but you have to read and research about the development of the coin project
if the coin has a good purpose, a strong team, a famous sponsor, you can invest in the coin because when there is a market coin will bring good luck for you
arpaul

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:32:56 PM

Participating in the ICO of a good project with very little budget can be a very profitable business. I think it is important that the project is a strong team and that the project can be used in everyday life.
MoneyCrafter

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:37:38 PM

If you can spot and invest an ICO with good potential and a nice team, then it will be a good investment. There is a lot of scam among ICO projects.
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:38:51 PM

There are many ICOs and as the time passes by a base of the ICOs is growing. Developers are presenting many projects that can succeed in the end or fail. A good or bad investment is a relative term cause it is hard to evaluate which ICO will succeed in the ICO phase. People are hoping for the big breakthrough after the launch of the project and they are considering many ICOs in which they can invest in. Many ICOs are scams and because of that many investors are waiting for the replacement of tokens into coins to see the real price that can be shown after funds have been raised to push the project to the market. I personally think that investing into right ICO can bring you a nice profit in the future. After all its all about doing due dilligence and being okay with taking the risk of loosing money when investing in ICO's.
babycorner17

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:46:50 PM

Investing in ICO will not be safe. Because ICO's a lot of value down. Moreover ICO takes a lot of time to get the normal price back. So I think it's better not to invest in ICO. But not all ICO's bad. There are also good ICOs.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:48:28 PM

It can be profitable, and in a few occasions developers deliver the product. But it doesn't mean it is a good way to invest. I would prefer traditional investments, where developers are not paid before the product is delivered, and regulation prevents them from running away with the money.
Yes, 99% of ICOs are cash grabs and scams in the long term but it doesn't mean one should not invest in ICOs because the hype around the ICOs are huge when they hit exchanges it will be more than 2x atleast. This is an easy way to increase your ethereum without much risk.
I would also say that it is better to participate in the signature of the company and work for a quality and perspective project point A, even then you can trade a token and not spend your etherium.
grek_al

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

Investing in ICO will not be safe. Because ICO's a lot of value down. Moreover ICO takes a lot of time to get the normal price back. So I think it's better not to invest in ICO. But not all ICO's bad. There are also good ICOs.
Any investment is risky. But also it can give a good income, if successful. He who does not take risks does not receive anything. Plus, you can find tools to reduce risks. The best tool is your experience
ladydark

Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:57:32 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 11:12:41 PM by ladydark

Hello, Friends...

Anyone Suggests me!
Nowadays,ICO has been found to be the best investment as we could get coins at much cheaper prices since we buy it before getting listed.By this way,with even a small investment,you are able to buy more coins.But what would make the difference is chosing the best ICO by analyzing the company's previous performance and knowing about its future plans and also checking its developer team.

Gabmot

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:19:53 PM

Yea it is, thou it has so much to do with the ones you wanna invest in. There are tons already out and many other underway. The choice anyone makes in investing in the right ones is actually the difference in ICOs investment. That means one has to be very careful and vigilant in investing in the right ICO. Aside from being vigilant, one must also try and consult some people already in the game, so they can offer some helpful tips for a right investment in these ICOs. In summation therefore, ICOs investment is really a very good one which will bring quite some good fortunes for anyone interested in them. Note, one must be careful to invest right.
AkropolisTeam

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:26:04 PM

The problem is that a lot of good token sales are sold our pretty fast.
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

Most of the ICO is always a success than a failure. It all depends on your choice, if we're smart in analyzing the project.
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:33:36 PM

It is important only to choose the right project for investment. There are too many ICOs in market, and some ICOs are good, some may scam.
Laga08

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:42:16 PM

Before investing you need learn technological foundation  of altcoins. The project will be interesting, whether it will attract people. You should know about the development team of the, if the team is experienced, investing will be more secure.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:44:55 PM

You're right to go with any ICO, but you've to do your research on project, team, advisors and potential in future. It is still beneficial to invest in an ICO.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:12:30 PM

Most of the time people asking if ICOs are profitable yes it is if the ICO achieved success,if not on the other hand it will give you a lot of problems some ICOs will give back what you invested in,but most of these failed ICOs will abandon you and steal your investment,you need to understand these are the risk you will take if you want to join these ICOs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: