Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:27:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE  (Read 30204 times)
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:13:15 PM

What an excellent work by the team.This will be one of the best coins in existence, Good roadmap
Impressed by the team so far
ABJ to the moon

Thank you for your interest in this project . Abjcoin to the moon!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:14:10 PM

DEV no Windows Wallet !!!!!

Thank you for your interest in this project. Windows wallet will be released after ICO sales.

olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:15:15 PM

DEV no Windows Wallet !!!!!

Thank you for your interest in this project. Windows wallet will be released after ICO sales.
Official DEV site not working
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:18:42 PM

Okay, this is incredible. I was beginning to wonder when we were gonna come up with our own concept. This is just beautiful!
I really cannot wait for the ICO to be done so we can finally make things happen!!!

Thank you for your interest in this project, and thank you for supporting the project by buying from the ICO sales. The Abjcoin project will sure make all it users and supporters proud.

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:27:40 PM

For the fact that this project is nicheD (AFRICA) then, i see great potentials it, with that, Intercontinental investors can get in knowing that it's a project into the hearts of Africans. i'm in.

Thank you for your interest in this project.This is an African focused project and we are already implementing all our roadmaps. The Abjcoin project will sure make all it users and supporters proud.

omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:29:19 PM

I'm very interested in this project as Nigeria indeed suffers from trust issues from the international market. However, in what ways is this different from bitcoin, dash and other cryptocurrencies out there processing payments?
How do you intend to compete with them?

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:31:03 PM

So many ICOs for distribution in Africa. Do you really think that people of Africa need so many cryptoservices? How it with Internet cover on territory of most unbanked regions in Africa?

The Abjcoin project is the first of it kind in Africa , and it is a project that have some government institution backup. The Abjcoin project will sure make all it users and supporters proud.

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:35:26 PM

I'm very interested in this project as Nigeria indeed suffers from trust issues from the international market. However, in what ways is this different from bitcoin, dash and other cryptocurrencies out there processing payments?
How do you intend to compete with them?

Thank you for your interest in this project. Just like you stated that Africans and Nigeria especially suffer from trust issue in the international market, and this we are solving with our system. Our project is totally different from other cryptocurrencies because we do beyond payment processing. Our solutions and implementations are different., and we are already gaining allot governmental and non governmental support. The Abjcoin project will surely make all her users and supporters proud, and being the first of it kind in Africa, it will excel beyond.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:39:00 PM

Suddenly I remember nigerian prince scam..

Hope to see abj at moon..

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:42:21 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 08:29:15 PM by Abjcoin Blockchain

Hope to see abj at moon..

Thank you for your interest in this project. The Abjcoin project will sure make all it users and supporters proud. ABJCOIN TO THE MOON!!!

cryptoprenur

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:41:50 AM

Kiss Kiss Kiss
this is beautiful, blockchain technology for Africans from Africa to the rest of the world. For a very long time Africans have been on the receiving end of the totem pole. Abjcoin will make a difference. great work
CryptoProductivty

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:09:38 AM

I believe Abjcoin is the way to go for Africa especially to rescue the economy and improve the way of life of our people! I bought some ABJcoin few weeks ago and I love the fact that I can mine the coin at the comfort of my home with my laptop and my internet compared to some other Crypto coins that will require more sophisticated gadgets and heavy electrical power to be able to mine! I love what they guys are doing in Nigeria; having powerful meetings with the CBN and the ministry of science and technology... I think its time for Africa coin to come alive! What do you guys think?
babsshore

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:11:27 AM

You need to work more on your development. There are a lot of work that needs to be done when launching an ICO. Your team can not be verified, no linked-in links, no team members on website, your need to build a proper community for your work to be scrutinise properly by the crypto community.

The crytocurrency and blockchain have a very solid community and everybody knows each other, the gold star and the developers. For you to have a successful ICO you will need the impute of known team players. I can understand what you are trying to achieve for Nigeria and Africa but more needs to be done from you and your team. Nigeria and Africa are considered high risk so you need to make sure that the crypto community is behind you otherwise no one will touch your project. But I wish you good luck and all the best.
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:32:12 AM

Kiss Kiss Kiss
this is beautiful, blockchain technology for Africans from Africa to the rest of the world. For a very long time Africans have been on the receiving end of the totem pole. Abjcoin will make a difference. great work
Thank you for your interest in this project. The Abjcoin project will surely make all her supporters and investors proud.

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:36:46 AM

You need to work more on your development. There are a lot of work that needs to be done when launching an ICO. Your team can not be verified, no linked-in links, no team members on website, your need to build a proper community for your work to be scrutinise properly by the crypto community.

The crytocurrency and blockchain have a very solid community and everybody knows each other, the gold star and the developers. For you to have a successful ICO you will need the impute of known team players. I can understand what you are trying to achieve for Nigeria and Africa but more needs to be done from you and your team. Nigeria and Africa are considered high risk so you need to make sure that the crypto community is behind you otherwise no one will touch your project. But I wish you good luck and all the best.

Thank you for your interest in this project. All Abjcoin team members are available in the white paper, there have also been an official launching event that was held in Abuja, Nigeria, and another conference coming up on the 15th of November . We are working on this project with several governmental bodies . Cointelegraph also talked about the development and team members in it news few days ago.

All details are available in www.abjcoin.org

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 11:40:27 AM

I believe Abjcoin is the way to go for Africa especially to rescue the economy and improve the way of life of our people! I bought some ABJcoin few weeks ago and I love the fact that I can mine the coin at the comfort of my home with my laptop and my internet compared to some other Crypto coins that will require more sophisticated gadgets and heavy electrical power to be able to mine! I love what they guys are doing in Nigeria; having powerful meetings with the CBN and the ministry of science and technology... I think its time for Africa coin to come alive! What do you guys think?

Thank you for your interest in this project and for also buying the Abjcoin in ICO. Abjcoin to the moon!!!

Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:53:52 PM

It is seems to me that the project will face a rival namely Stellar. They also pursue the  goals that are very similar to yours.

Our teams are working hard to actualize the Abjcoin project full potentials .

idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:28:00 AM

Hurray! whether or not the white like it, abjcoin has come to stay. I just pray those naysayers will see the future of abjcoin and invest. when the coin finally reach the moon, we shall all enjoy the benefits. this is part of what will make the country develop. Nigeria is not left behind.
idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:34:18 AM

we hope to see the mobile wallet soon so that it can be handy and also easier for transactions. if others can be proud of their own blockchain,then we should be proud of ours
soon the other countries may deem it fit to invest in it. Just thinking positively.
idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:38:58 AM

What an excellent work by the team.This will be one of the best coins in existence, Good roadmap
Impressed by the team so far
ABJ to the moon

Thank you for your interest in this project . Abjcoin to the moon!!!!
Yes to the moon. I just wish the federal gov of this country see the need to buy this idea and embrace this project with complete joy
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: