Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:29:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE  (Read 30205 times)
idrisalomagold

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:17:38 AM

I got mine too. But one thing that is surprising me till now is that within few minutes that the coin came in, it has shown over tens of confirmation. Only God knows the kind of blockchain abjcoin is using. I wish the transaction is as fast as this so that we wont have network issues like other coins that take like forever to be confirmed. Good morning all and happy sunday to you all.
indomitableprincess

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:19:37 AM

I got mine too. But one thing that is surprising me till now is that within few minutes that the coin came in, it has shown over tens of confirmation. Only God knows the kind of blockchain abjcoin is using. I wish the transaction is as fast as this so that we wont have network issues like other coins that take like forever to be confirmed. Good morning all and happy sunday to you all.
Please how do I know it is confirmed or not. I meant how will I know of the numbers of the confirmations? At least that is part of what I should learn in the forum as I am a novice.

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:21:46 AM

Please how do I know it is confirmed or not. I meant how will I know of the numbers of the confirmations? At least that is part of what I should learn in the forum as I am a novice.
As per that, it is not hard to know at all. If you are using the pc core wallet, just hover your mouse and place it on the receiving address or on the address on the transaction section and it will bring a pop up menu showing the number of confirmations and also the address. If you are using satowallet, log in and click the transaction menu, and you use the transaction Id there to trace it in the blockchain.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:22:59 AM

Okay thanks Idris. Maybe when I come back from church I will try to check it if I will get that. I am just imagining and wondering what the price of one abjcoin will be when it hits the market after the ico. If I know mathematics or how they use to calculate the market cap, I will predict but those my oga at the top should know as they are the coin guru

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:25:36 AM

Good morning all. Please Help, Please I connected my PC core wallet but it was not showing me whether or not it is mining. It got synchronised and downloaded all blocks so nothing is left undone I just don’t know why it is not mining. Or maybe I am not getting the mode of its mining.
Lucky man, you already on you way to the moon. If I knew how it works I would have helped out but I live that for the admins
Yea, I believe the admins should help out. They may be busy right now as our bodies needs rest at times. I will wait patiently

hi

that is why wait some pools, because solo mining is not profitable and it is like you play loto or bingo and think you will win, but later nothing, just waste of time and money  Wink

so admins, please make pool  Grin Shocked Cool

Yes we will make pool available after ICO , do not worry.
Yea, thank you for this step that will make everyone benefit in this mining. I spent hours yesterday but both me and my pc were looking at each other and no miracle happened yesterday. But with this your move to welcome group mining, it will become ‘chop I chop’ that leaves everyone happy
idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:28:19 AM

Where can we see the team behind this?

Abjcoin Project Team are available in the white paper. You can get the white paper from www.abjcoin.org

Ok i see it now.
Is this only for African people, or can others invest?
There is no doubt that there are white guys who are not african in the telegram group who invested and are contributing their quotas. Where there are blacks castigating us for this project. I wont be surprised at them because they will come back to get the coins at the price they never expected it will soar to when it reach the height they never expected it can attain. ABJCOIN TO THE MOON as the team use to say.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:31:20 AM

Abjcoin Project Team are available in the white paper. You can get the white paper from www.abjcoin.org

Ok i see it now.
There is no doubt that there are white guys who are not african in the telegram group who invested and are contributing their quotas. Where there are blacks castigating us for this project. I wont be surprised at them because they will come back to get the coins at the price they never expected it will soar to when it reach the height they never expected it can attain. ABJCOIN TO THE MOON as the team use to say.
Incredible! You mean this project is being embraced by the white? This is real this is real thing I have been expecting. Then they must have seen something good about it. I must get all I can before they buy it all cos I learn the supply is less.

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:34:07 AM

Seems like a solid project. Finally a coin that Africa deserves.
I bet you that you will find out later that most Nigerians and other Africans will regret not investing or not believing this project, and when they realized their mistakes, they will pay dearly for it as there is limited supply. Meanwhile, I saw in the telegram group where a white guy boldly said he believe and invested in abjcoin
idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:36:33 AM

It is not smart to release pools before ico ends. Because it might devalue the coin

This has happened alot with inexperienced ICO managers. Luckily ABJ looks competently managed
I really commend their effort both here and on other social media especially telegram. Very active and responsive they are. May the Lord be their streght.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:38:12 AM

It is not smart to release pools before ico ends. Because it might devalue the coin

This has happened alot with inexperienced ICO managers. Luckily ABJ looks competently managed
I really commend their effort both here and on other social media especially telegram. Very active and responsive they are. May the Lord be their streght.
you people with telegram must really be enjoying so much info directly from the great ABJcoin team. Though my telegram Is still not ready to be properly installed. I will keep trying it so that I join you guys there.

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:39:03 AM

Hello guys just few days to the end of the ico. I will admonish us to put in our efforts to support this project with our money by investing and also creating awareness. Mind you, we have faucet claiming for every 5 minutes interval.
idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:47:05 AM

Good morning all. Please Help, Please I connected my PC core wallet but it was not showing me whether or not it is mining. It got synchronised and downloaded all blocks so nothing is left undone I just don’t know why it is not mining. Or maybe I am not getting the mode of its mining.
Lucky man, you already on you way to the moon. If I knew how it works I would have helped out but I live that for the admins
Yea, I believe the admins should help out. They may be busy right now as our bodies needs rest at times. I will wait patiently

hi

that is why wait some pools, because solo mining is not profitable and it is like you play loto or bingo and think you will win, but later nothing, just waste of time and money  Wink

so admins, please make pool  Grin Shocked Cool

Yes we will make pool available after ICO , do not worry.

Reading about the supply which is lower, I dont think the price will be devalued as the amount to earn can also be controlled and even if all are sold or mined, I still believe the value still remains compared to other coins with trillions of supply.It is just my observation and I stand to be corrected. But Please I have a question, concerning the mining pool you proposed to incorporate, are we to download any code, use graphics or make us of any other cards before we could access it? why I am asking is that when I hear the word mining, my mind always go the unexpected like get this, get that, install this, code this part, use this node, download auto something etc. I hope this mining pool will be simple?
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:48:36 AM

Ok i see it now.
I think it can go extra miles as it is being used over the internet provided there is offer and acceptance agreement and can be traded as well

indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:49:38 AM

Please house, I use satowallet please is there a way I can encrypt the wallet because I read in the internet about securing wallet from hackers. Please I want to jealously guide my coins how do I encrypt my coins in satowallet?

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:51:41 AM

Please house, I use satowallet please is there a way I can encrypt the wallet because I read in the internet about securing wallet from hackers. Please I want to jealously guide my coins how do I encrypt my coins in satowallet?
Encrypt satowallet ke? Can we really encrypt Satowallet? I don’t think I saw such feature there. My advise for you is to save your password and don’t reveal it, don’t just click on any phishing links or mails asking you to update your account details, don’t use same password for your wallet for other sites and so on. With this, you should be safe.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:53:09 AM

Encrypt satowallet ke? Can we really encrypt Satowallet? I don’t think I saw such feature there. My advise for you is to save your password and don’t reveal it, don’t just click on any phishing links or mails asking you to update your account details, don’t use same password for your wallet for other sites and so on. With this, you should be safe.
very well understood. But I wish the team come up quickly with their mobile wallet app so that I will put my mind in one place. With the app, I will be more happier.

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:55:26 AM

very well understood. But I wish the team come up quickly with their mobile wallet app so that I will put my mind in one place. With the app, I will be more happier.
It will surely be done as they are seriously working on it and they are busy every second that passes by. The Lord is their strength. May they reap the fruit of all their efforts as we also enjoy the benefit of what we believe in.
indomitableprincess

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:56:08 AM

Please idris, lest I forgot, the faucet you gave me the link, how can I know my own link? I want to send to a friend. Please PM me as posting of link here may not be allowed

idrisalomagold

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:58:10 AM

Please idris, lest I forgot, the faucet you gave me the link, how can I know my own link? I want to send to a friend. Please PM me as posting of link here may not be allowed
okay, check your pm in the next couple of minutes. I will try to put you through shortly. If not, then that will be after service as I want to rush to the church. See you guys and happy sunday to you all.
nnekic86

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:15:20 PM

Is there some limitation who can buy coins? Limitation - country?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: