Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ABJCOIN COMMERCE | AIRDROPS | DECENTRALIZED FEE-LESS BLOCKCHAIN MARKETPLACE  (Read 30205 times)
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:40:34 AM

ABJCOIN IS BACK IN PLACE AND THE COMMUNITY IS VERY HAPPY!!!

all community is not happy...some of us are considered as hackers ...it is insulting me

i trade since 4 years, i am legendary on bct....you know a lot of legendary hackers?

i give you yesterday all the proofs and you can see all my coins were bought on the market like you and hundred of us have done

i don't dump any coins.

i am just hopping you are honnest and return me the coins i have bought with my own btc!
MajinPsycho

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Join the revolution

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:38:42 AM

Old abj coins are worthless now?  I missed the swap because the online wallet wasn't working well back then  Huh
mimo_424

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:36:32 PM

looks like a legit and promising project, will follow it closely!
yomaicoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:59:19 PM

Hi All and ABJCOIN Blockchain.

This project looks very promising. I am new to crypto currency and would like to mine ABJ coins. It seems following the instructions to the letter for mining at https://abjcoin.org/mining/ is not working well for me. I did change the 127.0.0.1 addresses to corresponding IP nodes in the .conf listing. Can anyone help me to get my home rig to start mining coins? I know most have mixed feelings about mining the coins at home, but I just wanted to see the results as it runs.

Please assist if possible. I have the wallet and the bits ready to go. Just can't quit connect to any node.

Thanks
frankoo1

Activity: 99

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:04:55 PM

Hi All and ABJCOIN Blockchain.

This project looks very promising. I am new to crypto currency and would like to mine ABJ coins. It seems following the instructions to the letter for mining at https://abjcoin.org/mining/ is not working well for me. I did change the 127.0.0.1 addresses to corresponding IP nodes in the .conf listing. Can anyone help me to get my home rig to start mining coins? I know most have mixed feelings about mining the coins at home, but I just wanted to see the results as it runs.

Please assist if possible. I have the wallet and the bits ready to go. Just can't quit connect to any node.

Thanks

mining via POW is exhausted already,
mining now is through staking. as such you must have coins stored in the core wallet and open to the internet to stake
Teodora Rizova

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:34:27 PM

Very promising market, the biggest advantage of the project is the debit card which can be used to transfer many fiat currencies to crypto.
frankoo1

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:07:02 PM

Very promising market, the biggest advantage of the project is the debit card which can be used to transfer many fiat currencies to crypto.

yes. very true
all will be achieved within the next year
zhq123456

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:02:42 AM

I found this coin when I was in September. It was POW plus POS mode. Now, my login wallet is not the chain now. How to exchange coins into the current coins?
Can I exchange a coin now?
MajinPsycho

Join the revolution

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:26:42 AM

I found this coin when I was in September. It was POW plus POS mode. Now, my login wallet is not the chain now. How to exchange coins into the current coins?

I want to know this to... can't get any useful answer  Sad

Was to late for the swap because of the online wallet problems...
cryptomaster13

Activity: 212
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:24:46 PM

Forget!! ABJ will reach soon at 0.050$ ! Remember
MajinPsycho

Join the revolution

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:34:25 PM

Then how do we transfer the old coins !!! local wallet won't sync anymore
frankoo1

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:14:29 PM

BTC

LIES.LIES.
ABJCOIN WILL HIT $5 BEFORE FEBRUARY. TAKE IT OR LEAVE
CHECK THE ROAD MAP. THE COIN HAS ALOT TO OFFER
A COIN YOU CAN USE TO SHOP GLOBALLY ON COINEASYBUY.COM?
THESE ARE FACTS. CHECK THEM YOURSELF BEFORE COMING HERE TO CONDEMN.
ABJCOIN MOON
MajinPsycho

Join the revolution

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:24:51 PM

BTC

LIES.LIES.
ABJCOIN MOON

That would be awsome, but again..... how to get the new coins? Stupid fork f*ckt people!
cryptomaster13

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:23:30 PM

BTC

LIES.LIES.
ABJCOIN MOON

DONT MAKE ME LAUGH
cryptomaster13

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:25:16 PM

BTC

LIES.LIES.
ABJCOIN MOON

That would be awsome, but again..... how to get the new coins? Stupid fork f*ckt people!

FORK - EAT BY FORK AND FORGET ABJ
drfemi

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:27:22 AM

I have to commend you for this initiative and the effort you have put into this project. I must however make 2 observations. Firstly publicity for this coin is very low. I only heard about it yesterday when a youtuber mentioned it in passing. Secondly, as beautiful as this project is, it lacks one important ingredient to truly make it the coin for Nigerians and Africans as a whole. That ingredient is the ability for Africans to buy this with their local currency. As it stands presently, an average Nigerian will still find it as difficult to buy this coin as it would be to buy any other cryptocurrency. I believe a solution to this would be to create your own in-house exchange that supports the buying and selling of this coin with the Naira at the CBN official rate. Imagine what this will do for businesses that depend on forex. The effect will be so profound. As an example, cryptopia (a New Zealand exchange) supports the purchase of cryptocurrencies with the new zealand dollar. QuadrigaCx (a Canadian exchange) also support purchase of cryptos with the Canadian dollar. You already hold the advantage of being a pioneer in a country of 180million people who desperately need a reliable and fair forex platform. Nigeria is your market so look no further. When you capture Nigeria, the whole world would notice ABJCOIN and come knocking on your door. Keep the good work.
Abjcoin Blockchain (OP)

Activity: 294

www.abjcoin.org

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 03:25:32 PM

I have to commend you for this initiative and the effort you have put into this project. I must however make 2 observations. Firstly publicity for this coin is very low. I only heard about it yesterday when a youtuber mentioned it in passing. Secondly, as beautiful as this project is, it lacks one important ingredient to truly make it the coin for Nigerians and Africans as a whole. That ingredient is the ability for Africans to buy this with their local currency. As it stands presently, an average Nigerian will still find it as difficult to buy this coin as it would be to buy any other cryptocurrency. I believe a solution to this would be to create your own in-house exchange that supports the buying and selling of this coin with the Naira at the CBN official rate. Imagine what this will do for businesses that depend on forex. The effect will be so profound. As an example, cryptopia (a New Zealand exchange) supports the purchase of cryptocurrencies with the new zealand dollar. QuadrigaCx (a Canadian exchange) also support purchase of cryptos with the Canadian dollar. You already hold the advantage of being a pioneer in a country of 180million people who desperately need a reliable and fair forex platform. Nigeria is your market so look no further. When you capture Nigeria, the whole world would notice ABJCOIN and come knocking on your door. Keep the good work.

Yes this is part of our roadmap. Allot Big news coming for the Abjcoin community!

kompi

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:29:16 PM

All fantastic!! But coin's value is the same when it was dumped, no gains since the fork, if i wanted to dump it when it was about 2/3 USD i couldn't because the wallet was locked...someone dumped a lot before us.
MajinPsycho

Join the revolution

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:01:36 PM

Yes this is part of our roadmap. Allot Big news coming for the Abjcoin community!

Please don't ignore.... how to get the new coins. You guys didn't do the fork correctly with the laggy online wallet!
joromo

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:11:24 PM

Please don't ignore.... how to get the new coins. You guys didn't do the fork correctly with the laggy online wallet!

I followed strictly the dev instructions. I sent all my ABJ coins to the online wallet before hard fork. After hard fork all my ABJ coins  disapeared. I lost all  my coins. I bought my ABJ coins from exchanges spending my own BTC.  I am not hacker. Dev, please answer how can I  take back my ABJ coins?
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: