Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 9380 times)
5qqqqq (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:52:18 PM

Gldcoin, another dev who loses all credibility. Are all the scamcoin devs 14 years old or what?

Lose credibility for what? For not kissing hazard's ass like you would want him to? To not being ready to silently watch shill destroying other people releases and basically blackmailing others to take his services otherwise he and his gang will troll the release to death. He can fuck off together with his gang.

Any man with self respect will "lose credibility" to stand in front of that twat and all of you that back his fat ass.

I'm not backing his 'fat ass'. It's just embarrissing to see how childish you guys are debating. I'm not backing coins of devs with no dignity
Debating what?  the guy threatened to destroy my release with one of his half assed clones.  
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 07:57:39 PM

whats the port rpcport etc etc
put a conf file

how can it already be released when there is no port details given yet?

or is there a way to tell this from the wallet ?

Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 08:00:56 PM

Debating what?  the guy threatened to destroy my release with one of his half assed clones.  
1 hour went by. I did not release my own QuickCoin. Another 30 minutes passed. You decided then to release your version, of your own volition.

You have no one to blame but yourself.  Cool

5qqqqq (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:01:11 PM

whats the port rpcport etc etc
put a conf file

how can it already be released when there is no port details given yet?

or is there a way to tell this from the wallet ?
Ports 9902(connect) and 9903(json rpc)
5qqqqq (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:02:50 PM

1 hour went by. I did not release my own QuickCoin. Another 30 minutes passed. You decided then to release your version, of your own volition.

You have no one to blame but yourself.  Cool
You still don't understand do you?  I don't fight on message forums.  You'll be dealt with soon enough.
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:03:35 PM

Gldcoin, another dev who loses all credibility. Are all the scamcoin devs 14 years old or what?

Lose credibility for what? For not kissing hazard's ass like you would want him to? To not being ready to silently watch shill destroying other people releases and basically blackmailing others to take his services otherwise he and his gang will troll the release to death. He can fuck off together with his gang.

Any man with self respect will "lose credibility" to stand in front of that twat and all of you that back his fat ass.

I'm not backing his 'fat ass'. It's just embarrissing to see how childish you guys are debating. I'm not backing coins of devs with no dignity
Debating what?  the guy threatened to destroy my release with one of his half assed clones. 

At first you were like
Credit Cards Are a Thing Of The Past

But then
MOOOOMMMM! This bastard is mean to me! He doesn't let me play with my new coins!!

How come something that should have killed credit cards can be destroyed by Hazard?
Is he more powerful than banks? Is he God? Is he God's father?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 08:03:46 PM

You still don't understand do you?  I don't fight on message forums.  You'll be dealt with soon enough.
Empty threats amuse me to no end.

HuuHachu

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:05:15 PM

I think the most funny coin launch drama on this sub-forum would be starring 5qqqq, hazard, hydroponica and NWO ... anyone agree ?  Grin

noble: 9mKQpsfLeabjFsPv3YR9zYoAVymDPyfjCp
5qqqqq (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:05:26 PM

You have no idea little bitch.  None.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 08:07:55 PM

Anger is a great way to attract people to your coin and business Smiley
jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:08:34 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2013, 08:31:41 PM by jackjack

You still don't understand do you?  I don't fight on message forums.  You'll be dealt with soon enough.
You have no idea little bitch.  None.

Oh great I'm the first on page 11. I'll copy/paste my previous questions so that 5qqqqq sees them

At first you were like
Credit Cards Are a Thing Of The Past

But then
MOOOOMMMM! This bastard is mean to me! He doesn't let me play with my new coins!!

How come something that should have killed credit cards can be destroyed by Hazard?
Is he more powerful than banks? Is he God? Is he God's father?

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
5qqqqq (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:15:38 PM

Anger is a great way to attract people to your coin and business Smiley
Pretty sure thats already a given.  I mean the fact that the mods, one of which says he busts trolls in his motto allows someone to be extorted into releasing their coin early, is a joke.

And what do they do to the thread complaining about it?  They move it, and close it, and say, no problem, he didn't do anything wrong.

Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 08:16:43 PM

Sondey10mg

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:17:06 PM

He's gonna track you down and snipe you!

*Image Removed*
 *Image Removed*
lerelerele

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:18:41 PM

I cant download windows qt  "(Sorry about that, but we can't show files that are this big right now)"
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 08:19:35 PM

I cant download windows qt  "(Sorry about that, but we can't show files that are this big right now)"
There's a mirror here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6qoaqpd9jdh1yo5/quickcoin-qt.zip

MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 08:19:55 PM

Sure it's not the picture of his girl?
Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 08:21:42 PM

I used to watch an hour of TV, or read a book when I took a break from work for an hour........these days.......I come here  Cheesy

Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 08:32:58 PM

EDIT : Post gone, I looked like I was talking to myself haha

maklei

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 08:37:23 PM

Any docs? website? how to mine this coins (solo or others....)?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: