Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 9379 times)
5qqqqq (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:59:35 PM

You make continue bold claims that go against common knowledge and offer nothing to back them up.
You still here whining?
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 02:59:41 PM

You make continue bold claims that go against common knowledge and offer nothing to back them up.
Problem is little buddy, my brain isn't confined to "common knowledge" - you see, that is what separates genius from rabble troll script kiddies like yourself.
Such a genius, yet doesn't know the difference between your and you're.

You crack me up, kid Cheesy

5qqqqq (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:02:45 PM

Problem is little buddy, my brain isn't confined to "common knowledge" - you see, that is what separates genius from rabble troll script kiddies like yourself.
Such a genius, yet doesn't know the difference between your and you're.

You crack me up, kid Cheesy
grammar?  never did well with it, nor do I care about it.  That is spellchecker your ya.

Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 03:15:40 PM

These really quick coins do nothing but waste a lot of power. We don't need a coin that fast.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
5qqqqq (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:17:08 PM

I sometimes think people forget that this is not all about mining - its about real world usage of the coin.

Sure orphans will happen initially.

Down the road they will disappear, and this will be the fastest currency around.
5qqqqq (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:19:20 PM

These really quick coins do nothing but waste a lot of power. We don't need a coin that fast.
Waste power for mining?  Maybe, initially, but once the difficulty rises, not so much.  Its about real world usage of the coin.  that's what drives the price right?  If I can send someone 1000 coins for a product, and its 100% confirmed in 20 seconds, that's where the coin shines.

People need to think about the future of the coin and not so much about mining.
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 03:19:39 PM

They don't disappear. The larger the network is, the more issues fast block times will cause.

Keep posting... Continue to show us how incompetent you are. Cheesy

5qqqqq (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:25:07 PM

Trading:

So you see the price of quickcoins is up, and you decide to sell some on Cryptsy.com - the finest crypto exchange in the land - and you send 10K coins there, and they are there in a minute.  You sell your coins, and profit.

So also you see he price of Litecoin is and and you with to convert some into BTC, so you send 1000 LTC to Cryptsy, only problem is, it takes an hour for the coins to be confirmed.  Meanwhile, the price of litecoin plummets.  You missed your profit.

Purchases:

A store can actually sell a product, have it conformed and shipped out to you within an hour.  Please try that with any other coin.

P2P transactions:

Same as above - lightning fast.

In Game Purchases:

Coins are confirmed within a minute - no having to wait 10 minutes to an hour for confirmation.

5qqqqq (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:25:49 PM

They don't disappear. The larger the network is, the more issues fast block times will cause.

Wrong again.
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 03:27:51 PM

Wrong again.
History proves you wrong. I'm sure you just got involved in the bitcoin scene in the past few months, so I forgive you. But GeistGeld has already proven why fast block times will cause a coin to fail.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=42417.0

xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:30:24 PM

I disagree with Hazard.  The properties of this coin look quite good.  I am highly interested.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
richgene

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:32:39 PM

If you're trying to make an innovative coin that's going to survive the onslaught of alts...

Why make a pre-release message with countdown and set it for the same day?

Why not announce a week in advance and get the word out, let people start setting up properties, etc?

Seems like every other coin release lately. Another hey me too, scenario.

~richgene
5qqqqq (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:33:24 PM

Wrong again.
History proves you wrong. I'm sure you just got involved in the bitcoin scene in the past few months, so I forgive you. But GeistGeld has already proven why fast block times will cause a coin to fail.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=42417.0
No, sorry, I mined BTC from the beginning little guy.  This isn't GeistGeld.

I understand that your likely sitting in mommy's basement right now (errr i mean your command center), but i have actual work to do, and money to make in the futures markets.  So you keep posting here sweetie, maybe mom will bring down some fresh milk and cookies for you.

Se you in a few hours.
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 03:34:58 PM

I understand that your likely sitting in mommy's basement right now (errr i mean your command center), but i have actual work to do, and money to make in the futures markets.  So you keep posting here sweetie, maybe mom will bring down some fresh milk and cookies for you.

Se you in a few hours.
You're right. It's faster than GeistGeld. GeistGeld's block speed was the reason that it failed. What does that say for the future of this coin?

You are an absolute clown Cheesy This coin is shit, and so are you.

5qqqqq (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:36:33 PM

If you're trying to make an innovative coin that's going to survive the onslaught of alts...

Why make a pre-release message with countdown and set it for the same day?

Why not announce a week in advance and get the word out, let people start setting up properties, etc?

Seems like every other coin release lately. Another hey me too, scenario.

~richgene
If no one mines my coin richgene, its no sweat off my back...

We release details for a start in 7 days, and the next day someone releases a similar coin.  In this day and age, 1 weeks notice if not possible.
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 03:37:52 PM

If no one mines my coin richgene, its no sweat off my back...

We release details for a start in 7 days, and the next day someone releases a similar coin.  In this day and age, 1 weeks notice if not possible.
Tell you what. I'll give you 1 hour to release this abortion of a coin. Or I release an exact duplicate of it. Name, icon, everything.

Let the games begin.

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:38:07 PM

I hear this is going to be on the exchange very soon!

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
shakezula

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:38:43 PM

Hahaha, Hazard, PLEASE send me the Qt as soon as its done, I want to 51% it for at least 30 seconds...
5qqqqq (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 03:39:19 PM

Se you in a few hours.
You're right. It's faster than GeistGeld. GeistGeld's block speed was the reason that it failed. What does that say for the future of this coin?

You are an absolute clown Cheesy This coin is shit, and so are you.
Your mother and father are shit, and if you have any kids, they are worthless shit.  

A little internet coward who has no idea who/what he/she is dealing with.
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 03:40:53 PM

Your mother and father are shit, and if you have any kids, they are worthless shit.  

A little internet coward who has no idea who/what he/she is dealing with.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: