Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:25:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy]12 KNCminer Jupiter's 15 Sold [Closed] Jupiter Pool  (Read 75377 times)
baros008

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2013, 09:19:02 PM

Hi all members,

I would like to know your opinion of the disagreement I have with Soniq. We tried to solve it through PM, but our points of view are different.

[..]

yes baros008, it does makes sense that you receive the dividend payout for the period you have owned the shares.
The new share owner should receive the dividend payout for the period HE has owned the shares.

If this is not the case, soniq, please clarify the rules and reasoning behind. Perhaps also update the rules so that we all know how this will be handled in the future.

The issue arises when I dont know who he sold his shares too?   One of the many issues associated with Bitfunder.

I know how many shares are associated with each  payment addresses on Bitfunder, but I don't know who sold and bought what.

That is why the dividends are paid to to the payment address associated with the shares on dividend payment date.

In a private sale I would know the buyer and be able to "hold dividend payments", but in this situation I cannot.

Listing on BitFunder was meant to be able to trade shares. But if you traded and finally sold shares when Jupiters started mining, your dividends are gone now.

All aspects of listing on BitFunder were not think out enough and rules were not specified. Was it my fault? I used only common logic in my calculation of dividend.

I understand there were issues with Bitfunder (Soniq helped me to solve some of them) and that it isn't possible to trace sold shares.

But there is one thing that undoubtedly belongs to me - prorated balance. Will you return it to me?

Can you please reply my question?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
soniq (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 05:30:07 AM

Hi all members,

I would like to know your opinion of the disagreement I have with Soniq. We tried to solve it through PM, but our points of view are different.

[..]

yes baros008, it does makes sense that you receive the dividend payout for the period you have owned the shares.
The new share owner should receive the dividend payout for the period HE has owned the shares.

If this is not the case, soniq, please clarify the rules and reasoning behind. Perhaps also update the rules so that we all know how this will be handled in the future.

The issue arises when I dont know who he sold his shares too?   One of the many issues associated with Bitfunder.

I know how many shares are associated with each  payment addresses on Bitfunder, but I don't know who sold and bought what.

That is why the dividends are paid to to the payment address associated with the shares on dividend payment date.

In a private sale I would know the buyer and be able to "hold dividend payments", but in this situation I cannot.

Listing on BitFunder was meant to be able to trade shares. But if you traded and finally sold shares when Jupiters started mining, your dividends are gone now.

All aspects of listing on BitFunder were not think out enough and rules were not specified. Was it my fault? I used only common logic in my calculation of dividend.

I understand there were issues with Bitfunder (Soniq helped me to solve some of them) and that it isn't possible to trace sold shares.

But there is one thing that undoubtedly belongs to me - prorated balance. Will you return it to me?

Sorry about the delay, I can send the prorated balance back to the address on record, is that fine?

Otherwise I need a signed message from the original payment address stating a change of payment address.

Tiennou74

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 05:35:51 AM

No div this week?
baros008

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:38:18 PM

Hi all members,

[..]

Sorry about the delay, I can send the prorated balance back to the address on record, is that fine?

Otherwise I need a signed message from the original payment address stating a change of payment address.

Yes, you can use that address, thank you.
MilkyLep

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

Bitcoin for all & all for Bitcoin

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 04:17:16 AM

Are there any updates? Should we be looking here for news and information or alternatively the members area of your website?

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
Secure. Private. Untraceable.
hardpick

Activity: 265

Football President

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2013, 03:44:55 AM

is soniq away ?
I don't think there has being a payment since the 12/11/2013  Huh
MilkyLep

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 07:07:20 AM

is soniq away ?
I don't think there has being a payment since the 12/11/2013  Huh

The last dividend I received was dated on the 10th.

Either you own the bitcoins(private keys) or you don't. However with moneroj, nobody knows what you own.
dutu

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 07:53:25 AM

I am re-posting my message from two weeks ago, hopping that soniq will answer.

I am also giving a negative trust to soniq; it is really disappointing the payouts are handled so poorly and communication is practically nonexistentnt.

I hope the negative trust will either give soniq some more serious warning signals that this GB is not managed properly, and/or will make future investors be more cautions investing in Coinsortium

Dividend payments sent today   4d3ea5ba035605af59e2c2c57089a5f0b1f674e58306345b34d515d8b24ff247

Invitations to private members area  are being sent out as we speak, please sign in and add your Bitcointalk username  and change password

all stats are public and will be clarified even further in members area

Thank you for your patience

Hi Soniq,
Would you please let us know where the information is available?
This has been asked repeatedly on this forum and PM's but there is still no answer. In case the info is not available to be shared with shareholders yet, can you indicate a target date to have these published.

We should have a statement that should at least include: bitcoins mined, costs, dividends per share.

Please also indicate how the dividend payments are going to happen in the future.
GB rule states:
- payment will be made to the address of the share-holder  bi-weekly
but "bi-weekly" has not happened so far, hence my question on how will this be handled in the future.

Tiennou74

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 08:51:25 PM

Something is wrong here...
We need an update
Plissken

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2013, 02:03:21 AM

@soniq:
PM « Sent to: soniq on: December 16, 2013, 19:32:42 »

Awaiting response.

MilkyLep

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:25:27 AM

I have now decided to join you in giving soniq/Larry (Strawson?) a negative trust rating and I encourage others to do the same. This lapse in communication as well as management of operations is unacceptable.

I hope to see an explanation soon.

I am also giving a negative trust to soniq; it is really disappointing the payouts are handled so poorly and communication is practically nonexistentnt.

I hope the negative trust will either give soniq some more serious warning signals that this GB is not managed properly, and/or will make future investors be more cautions investing in Coinsortium

miner_btc

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 07:35:38 PM

Still no update on dividends. WTF?!? Anyone involved with this project have contact info for Soniq Larry? This is starting to get ridiculous.
BenTuras

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 07:54:28 PM

...Anyone involved with this project have contact info for Soniq Larry? ...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226319.msg2395858#msg2395858

I am selling in stock OneStringMiner boards, based on the Bitfury chips. Have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495536.0
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 08:03:39 PM

for whatever reason Larry is too lazy or too busy to make manual payments.  he supposedly hired someone to script out an automated payment program for him but again he's either too lazy or too busy to learn how to use it.  

on skype chat, he hoped to make a payment sometime today and to dedicate time to the automated payment software soon, we'll see...  

original post indicated dividend payments every 2 weeks - although larry did say he'd prefer weekly payouts --> just not these past 3 weeks sadly.  

I do believe he will eventually pay as he doesn't seem like the houdini type...  understand your frustration, though.
dutu

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 03:40:40 PM

for whatever reason Larry is too lazy or too busy to make manual payments.  he supposedly hired someone to script out an automated payment program for him but again he's either too lazy or too busy to learn how to use it.   

this is just unacceptable.
soniq is taking commission for managing the GB; he is breaking the rules on which this GB is based - with zero explanation or feedback.

I have been monitoring soniq's online activity on this forum for the past 2 weeks and he appears "online" at least once a day every day. Yet, he doesn't not bother to reply to any questions and there is ZERO feedback from him.

Beside poor management of the GB, it shows disrespect for the members of the GB.
MilkyLep

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 09:42:19 PM

I couldn't agree more with you dutu, I really wish some other members would help put extra pressure on this situation.

BenTuras

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 10:37:33 PM

We could ask John to supply us with the information he has about Soniq, so we can find someone close to him to pay him a friendly visit. I suggest to do this when Soniq hasn't reacted in this thread before January 1st, noon GMT.

I am selling in stock OneStringMiner boards, based on the Bitfury chips. Have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495536.0
soniq (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 11:05:21 PM

Well, still can't reach my programmer, so I sent a manual payment today  29b0b50d92b6bc240a62cccc804f0c40c08a235b27d1677bc5d8240b34ca19c5

I'm sure this will create some extra work in the future, but needs to be done.

I agree that there has been too much of a period between payments. Sorry for that.  All funds will be paid out.

Looking into some various options for disposing of  the Jupiters, will update when I know more

miner_btc

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 12:02:03 AM

Ok, we have not received a payment before this since 12/10 and that is one payment made for 12/17. We are due another payment for 12/24, no? Hows about you make another manual payment, Mr. Group Buy manager? You are making quite a handsome sum on this whole deal the least you can do is see to it that everything is working the way it is supposed to. As far as disposing of the miners, isn't it a bit early for that? Wasn't payment made by some for hosting of 6 or 12 months?
hardpick

Activity: 265

Football President

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2013, 12:42:26 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2013, 03:36:35 AM by hardpick

Well, still can't reach my programmer, so I sent a manual payment today  29b0b50d92b6bc240a62cccc804f0c40c08a235b27d1677bc5d8240b34ca19c5

I'm sure this will create some extra work in the future, but needs to be done.

I agree that there has been too much of a period between payments. Sorry for that.  All funds will be paid out.

Looking into some various options for disposing of  the Jupiters, will update when I know more

maybe you need to find another programmer  - presume it is to automate the payments

hopefully you can also use this program on your other group buys EG  [GB]Terraminer IV

I also think it is a bit early to dispose of the jupiters -- so far I had about 54% of my investment repaid
and with most of the new asic miners hardware delayed I think the jupiters should a least return 100% of investment in BTC

my 2 cents
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: