Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin unstoppable now  (Read 5128 times)
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:09:37 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 06:06:46 PM by senne

China cracks down, Japan moves in.I think bitcoin cannot destroy.Bitcoin now unstoppable and its  price near 6k and hope bitcoin will be hit 10k this year. Smiley Smiley Smiley

More than China, Bitcoin Gold is the one of the prime factor which is helping in boosting the value of Bitcoin. One can easily see that, the price of Bitcoin is skyrocketing once again. Many factors have clubbed together like news coming from China will lift Ban from ICO, many companies coming in the sport of Bitcoin, less rumors in the air and so on.  Such factors have helped Bitcoin to come out of the dip and increasing demand with increasing popularity has made its value high again.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:10:39 AM

China cracks down, Japan moves in.I think bitcoin cannot destroy.Bitcoin now unstoppable and its  price near 6k and hope bitcoin will be hit 10k this year. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Bitcoin will not be destroyed and won't be letting it destroyed by big personalities that are supporting. $10,000 for this year is quite possible now and it will be more of our hope if the price of bitcoin will step at $8,000 on November so this will make everyone wants to hold their bitcoins and will want to keep on purchasing bitcoin while the price is still low. And no one can really stop bitcoin now and even those giant countries.
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:12:07 AM

This is Really Cool it's Almost 6K, But The Thing is The More It Gets high The Most Expensive it Could Be.
Possible To Reach at The Price of 10k because of it's volatility so if anybody wants to Invest then It Should Be This Year.
Really Saying. big Investor Will Really Enjoy.
Yes. This price of bitcoin can really attract more investors to invest in bitcoin. Every bounty hunters is also motivated to earn more and trade more so that they can easily earn bitcoin. Bitcoin is really unstoppable.

mcstan09

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:12:20 AM

Bitcoin can't be stopped, to stop Bitcoin you will need to close down internet and destroy blockchain technology which is impossible.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:15:27 AM

It is just pupping up, creating new Heights but soon it will fall down and have a major Dip.
I have no doubt that the price drop will be required. But the question is how long will the recovery. The higher the price rises the higher it remained after the correction. I think that this year the price will not fall below $ 5,000. This makes me very happy. I don't care how much is bitcoin. The main thing that has kept positive dynamics of growth.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:15:31 AM

Bitcoin can't be stopped, to stop Bitcoin you will need to close down internet and destroy blockchain technology which is impossible.

Well we don't know about that i believe in the saying that there is no forever but as long as Bitcoin is rising to the top i will do my very best to profit in using Bitcoin. So far i have a little profit from the Bitcoin that i bought that i am now holding and it is making me happy seeing how it grows from time to time.
asba

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:16:58 AM

I think soon we will see 10 000$ BTC. Just have to wait for it.
dua98222

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:17:15 AM

Careful on the dip though. But with 2 possible forks it's hard to know what sort of dip will follow. Maybe very few will cash out after Bitcoin Gold.
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:21:38 AM

Bitcoin will survive even without China. It may suffer downfall after they ban bitcoin in their country but that's not gonna stop bitcoin from what it has all started. Like what others predicted, its value will reach to 5k USD before this year ends and it really is happening right now.

Totally agree with this one .
Price yesterday was 5.2k and now 5.8k..
It will eventually becane 6k tomorow who knows..
Bitcoin is unstopable yess but there are some ways to bother and deffer its rising like what china did maybe 10k USD will be hit before the year ends or begining of 2018 ..
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:33:46 AM

If you expect a smooth and steady rise then I'm sorry but you're mistaken, Bitcoin has great traction at the moment but sometime soon it will hit a road bump. Nothing ever just goes up every day.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:13:32 PM

You are mistaken my friend . You cannot predict the prices of Bitcoin just like that. Who knows what may happen in future . Bitcoin can even break down and 10k USD this year seems a bit impossible .

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:42:35 PM

Bitcoin cannot be stop by any governments force nor comments from business leaders and elites. The demand for bitcoin keep on increasing and many people are becoming aware of the importance of bitcoin and blockchain technology compare to the banking and financial systems we have. I was amazed that after the attacked on bitcoin yesterday from Russia government and regulatory authority, we still see this high volume and demand for bitcoin all over the world. I do believe we would get to $10,000 by early next year and many online retails shop will start to adopt bitcoin as a mode of payment. From inception bitcoin was not made to be adopted by governments because political leaders will never favour this Type of systems.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:04:23 PM

You are mistaken my friend . You cannot predict the prices of Bitcoin just like that. Who knows what may happen in future . Bitcoin can even break down and 10k USD this year seems a bit impossible .

I accept you.The price of bitcoin is not at all predictable now.Since Japan started a New Mining farm and also start to inverse in bitcoin.Now the price of bitcoin is again start to raise. Now the value of bitcoin is raised 1000$ more then a week price. i.e ,the price of bitcoin now is 5700$ and week ago the price is 4700$.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:22:56 PM

It is just pupping up, creating new Heights but soon it will fall down and have a major Dip.
I have no doubt that the price drop will be required. But the question is how long will the recovery. The higher the price rises the higher it remained after the correction. I think that this year the price will not fall below $ 5,000. This makes me very happy. I don't care how much is bitcoin. The main thing that has kept positive dynamics of growth.
It is expecte that at the end of this year the price of bitcoin is expected to increase too much and hopefully to reach to 8000$, and it is true that we are hopefull that the price of bitcoin will not fell down from 5000$. In fact bitcoin price has too much potential and it will continue increasing for a long long time, because currency the user of bitcoin are very low but the user are continously increasing from time to time.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:11:25 PM

Bitcoin is not unstoppable but for now bitcoin still got a lot of supports, so no matter what happened the supports is going to save bitcoin
I  am happy to see bitcoin reach that high, but $10k is a bit too high, you are expecting 50% rising in just 2 months, I think that wont happened and if it moves that fast there will be a correction
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:40:24 PM

Bitcoin is not unstoppable but for now bitcoin still got a lot of supports, so no matter what happened the supports is going to save bitcoin
I  am happy to see bitcoin reach that high, but $10k is a bit too high, you are expecting 50% rising in just 2 months, I think that wont happened and if it moves that fast there will be a correction
Bitcoin has become stronger with its value that currently high. I am seeing bitcoin price may reach $6-8k soon though we have many speculation but as we all know there is an upcoming hard fork maybe we could see btc price may decrease.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:53:25 PM

Indeed, that's true. Bitcoin reaching the value of 10 k this year seems to be possible knowing that there'll be a hardfork in November which is also a factor that would make this thing happen especially if it will br a success just like the previous one. If it will be successful, Bitcoin's market value will be more expensive and will definitely go skyrocket before this year end.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:02:47 AM

Yes it really is unstoppable. Even without China it still break through $5000. $10000 by this year is quite ambitious but it is still a possibility within grasp. I hope we keep on breaking pricing records.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:39:47 AM

I totally agree with you mate!:) I never really thought that bitcoin will crash. It can't be controlled by anyone because it is decentralized. As Bill Gates says, "Bitcoin is unstoppable!" However I am seeing that $10k can't be reached within this year, however next year is very possible! Long live bitcoin!
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:37:32 AM

I totally agree with you mate!:) I never really thought that bitcoin will crash. It can't be controlled by anyone because it is decentralized. As Bill Gates says, "Bitcoin is unstoppable!" However I am seeing that $10k can't be reached within this year, however next year is very possible! Long live bitcoin!
There is nothing as a crash. All that happening with bitcoin is completely the real growth which takes place with regards to the adoption and increasing market. As in the above quote bitcoin is unstoppable and unpredictable. With the trust we're supposed to travel to make better earning through the same.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: