Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:31:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin unstoppable now  (Read 5127 times)
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:01:19 PM

The team's work behind it's unstoppable growth is really awesome. Their constant hard work and update on bitcoin growth, keeps the bitcoin always on top if all altcoins. The price now is really enriching every investors and holders. 

yeah it unstoppable now. It price increase day by day. So bitcoin is now legal to use the some country. It will accept the all country in future then it will increase price and it will give the more information for all country status. you will know about the country issue and improvement. Bitcoin is useful to the improve the future and get the more profit. You will get advice for bitcoin.
The country that accept bitcoin as legal tender is still very low, it need more support from many governments but unfortunately right now many government racing to create their own cryptocurrency instead of using bitcoin that is already proven to be the number 1 cryptocurrency.
just like russia with rublecoin, I just hope, country will more advanced technology open their mind to accept this crypto technology.
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:19:37 PM

The team's work behind it's unstoppable growth is really awesome. Their constant hard work and update on bitcoin growth, keeps the bitcoin always on top if all altcoins. The price now is really enriching every investors and holders. 
I have continued to believe that consensus within Bitcoin would be reached and that issues will iron out over time.  I can't imagine how nutty things could get with bitcoin.

asakurayoh26

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:41:40 PM

Bitcoin is unstoppable due to high price of hits. Many people are using bitcoin and it is very popular now. We should encourage other people to have also their bitcoin.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:17:12 PM

China cracks down, Japan moves in.I think bitcoin cannot destroy.Bitcoin now unstoppable and its  price near 6k and hope bitcoin will be hit 10k this year. Smiley Smiley Smiley
As long as there are countries with different incentives there is going to be room for bitcoin to exist and to thrive, China is realizing bitcoin is going to be a lot bigger than they thought and now are trying to close that door to their citizens but even if they were successful other countries are going to take the opportunity since they see what bitcoin will become and they are willing to go with it as long as they get profits and benefits as well.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:41:12 PM

Bitcoin is unstoppable due to high price of hits. Many people are using bitcoin and it is very popular now. We should encourage other people to have also their bitcoin.
No. Bitcoin is unstoppable because it is decentralized to such an extent, that even governments can't get it down. This is what makes Bitcoin stand out and will continue to be the selling feature that only attracts more people.

You are far too focused on the price. In other words, if the market will fall down and land right into bear territory, you suddenly think or just assume that Bitcoin isn't unstoppable anymore? I think you're exactly such a person.

Current price is nothing more than a reflection of the largely increased demand, which will later prove that even current levels are just peanuts ~ look a bit further into Bitcoin's technical aspects instead of only at its value.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:17:46 AM

China cracks down, Japan moves in.I think bitcoin cannot destroy.Bitcoin now unstoppable and its  price near 6k and hope bitcoin will be hit 10k this year. Smiley Smiley Smiley
As long as there are countries with different incentives there is going to be room for bitcoin to exist and to thrive, China is realizing bitcoin is going to be a lot bigger than they thought and now are trying to close that door to their citizens but even if they were successful other countries are going to take the opportunity since they see what bitcoin will become and they are willing to go with it as long as they get profits and benefits as well.

China closing their doors on bitcoin is more of a political decision I think, they know that its growing and can't be controlled once it reached its peak, so its better to shot it down today when they still have a firm grip. But bitcoin and other countries think otherwise, like Japan you mentioned. They see a lot of positive benefits that it can bring to their country in terms of growth in economy. So it make sense for them to embrace bitcoin. There's really no way that a country can really stop what China or Russia is currently advocating against bitcoin.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:27:02 AM

No. Bitcoin is unstoppable because it is decentralized to such an extent, that even governments can't get it down. This is what makes Bitcoin stand out and will continue to be the selling feature that only attracts more people.

You are far too focused on the price. In other words, if the market will fall down and land right into bear territory, you suddenly think or just assume that Bitcoin isn't unstoppable anymore? I think you're exactly such a person.

Current price is nothing more than a reflection of the largely increased demand, which will later prove that even current levels are just peanuts ~ look a bit further into Bitcoin's technical aspects instead of only at its value.
We never know if bitcoin is unstoppable, because time will past we can't says what happen in the future. However we need to believe to the capacity of bitcoin in the market, I know that someday this coins are continuously increasing. Definitely I plan to invest more in bitcoin because I know that after this coming hardfork value of bitcoin were gonna increase.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:12:29 AM

With the news of bitfinex stopping all US accounts I doubt the price will keep pushing up for long
The price of bitcoin will reach to the sky whatever if some government do everything against but they cannot control bitcoin because bitcoin price is increasing and unstopable therefore now countries are willing to make bitcoin as a payment method.

The main advantage of bitcoin is decentralized. So it's not control by any one or any governmental organization. Even China had try to ban the bitcoin from his country. But it was not all possible. Due to China impact ,price of bitcoin reduce some how. But again it get back it's originality.
You nailed main point. Decentralized bitcoin is unstoppable by "smart" governments and this feature of blockchain drives government agencies crazy Cheesy They have two choice: Go with crowd or fight against it.
They are going to try to fight bitcoin but they are still confused about what bitcoin means, they cannot attack it in the traditional form, so they are looking for angles of attack but it seems they are not able to find a weak point of bitcoin and if they fail they will have no option but declare they accept it even if they are not happy about it.
wurth

Activity: 331

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:49:21 AM

China closing their doors on bitcoin is more of a political decision I think, they know that its growing and can't be controlled once it reached its peak, so its better to shot it down today when they still have a firm grip. But bitcoin and other countries think otherwise, like Japan you mentioned. They see a lot of positive benefits that it can bring to their country in terms of growth in economy. So it make sense for them to embrace bitcoin. There's really no way that a country can really stop what China or Russia is currently advocating against bitcoin.
Do you think all things just is the scenario of whales and the government? We all want to make money from Bitcoin, so, maybe the government also want to get benefit from Bitcoin. But how to get benefit from Bitcoin without accept it? That is buy Bitcoin at bottom price before pump it to the moon Wink.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
bitalive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:03:23 AM

Yes, bitcoin is kinda unstoppable now, but according to former Federal Reserve Chairman  Ben Bernanke - Governments Will Take Any Action Needed to Prevent Bitcoin https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/governments-will-take-any-action-needed-to-prevent-bitcoin/
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:14:00 AM

That is what I thought too that it could hit $10k next year and who would thought that just in this year alone bitcoin price has increase by its price from a thousand bucks in January to $6k this month of October. In just 8 months it has increased by almost sixth in its current price. I would totally say that it is really unstoppable and I think bringing again to a $1k price value is almost impossible to happen again, that's why investing to bitcoin is not that last so if I would some massive money by now I would probably invest even three-fourth of it and just wait till it will be ripen and ready to be picked then sold for higher profit.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:45:14 AM

Just keep a cool head in these scenarios.

Bitcoin hasdefinitely matured a lot, there aren't that many panic sellers anymore even when the market crashed by $500 but that doesn't mean that bitcoin is going to keep going up. I see a correction coming very soon since it has gone up so much in such a short period of time.

Just be careful, and don't be too surprised if price corrects down to the $4000s.
XarXymtroa

Activity: 153
Merit: 23

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:03:36 AM

I'm buying like it's going out of style!  Predicting 10k by the next year  Cool
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:27:52 AM

Yes it is true. Bitcoin now is so unstoppable. It continue to grow even without the support coming from China. BTC just prove its power that it can stand and improve itself in the digital currency after the issue about China. And everyone is looking forward for the bitcoin to reach or continue to move up until the end of the year. Bitcoin is getting better and better after a big trial in its career in cryptocurrency.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:01:43 AM

cant believe Bitair will be adopting cryptocurrency as their new payment for travel and tourism services! Pre-selling is still on-going. Don't miss it like electroneum, you may use my referral link to get additional bonus . Invest more guys! God bless Smiley

https://bitair.io/affiliate-income/0e8635d8a328931c13a316094b1f12fd_LMvheywlxb

It's an advantage for us users and holders in my opinion. The continuous use and wider acceptances of bitcoin in different services will definitely make bitcoin more secured in investments. The implementation in tourism and travel is a huge step but very wise indeed. Bitcoin will certainly be reliable as payment and surely it will be more trusted and no one can stop it's use now.
It is really a huge advantage and there is no way bitcoin will become widely accepted and used worldwide that we here now will not enjoy the benefits, both in value and in its usage. With some of these developments that we are experiencing daily from various countries, upcoming years will be a huge surprise for most people in the uprising of bitcoin's value.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:32:55 PM

cant believe Bitair will be adopting cryptocurrency as their new payment for travel and tourism services! Pre-selling is still on-going. Don't miss it like electroneum, you may use my referral link to get additional bonus . Invest more guys! God bless Smiley

https://bitair.io/affiliate-income/0e8635d8a328931c13a316094b1f12fd_LMvheywlxb

It's an advantage for us users and holders in my opinion. The continuous use and wider acceptances of bitcoin in different services will definitely make bitcoin more secured in investments. The implementation in tourism and travel is a huge step but very wise indeed. Bitcoin will certainly be reliable as payment and surely it will be more trusted and no one can stop it's use now.
It is really a huge advantage and there is no way bitcoin will become widely accepted and used worldwide that we here now will not enjoy the benefits, both in value and in its usage. With some of these developments that we are experiencing daily from various countries, upcoming years will be a huge surprise for most people in the uprising of bitcoin's value.
Unless the Bitcoin community can against the government, we can see the price of Bitcoin will be high price without any support from the government. However, sometimes, I imagine Bitcoin can helps some countries still growing have power to against the large countries like U.S or China.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:49:06 PM

I love to see how people mood are affected by news and price trends. I've been trying to distance myself from that way of thinking since long time ago.
Let me tell you something, Bitcoin is not unstoppable it is highly dependent on people's perception of it - if USA, Russia, China and EU would say that Bitcoin is harmful.
Do you think that people would be willing to trade, or buy bitcoin for $5k or 6k? We would have an immediate crash to under $1000 probably even less.
This grim scenario probably won't happen anytime soon, but it is not that impossible, don't you think? Don't be overly optimistic!
foxbat

Activity: 484

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:55:26 PM

I just find that your hope is impossible, never think of the real things, set goals for reality, evaluate the elements of the market to see what will happen. You need to learn many things.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:17:56 PM

Actually, it already hit the market value of 6000$ but I thint it will be hard for Bitcoin to reach 10000$ before this year end since there's only 2 months remaining. Maybe it will be achieved early 2018 or next year especially if the increase on its value is continuous. And in fact, there's a hardfork and it will succeed, it will be assured that the value of Bitcoin will be more expensive which is in favor for us its users and investors.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:23:07 PM

In these days bitcoin is at peak point of its business. Bitcoin gain access to lot of developing and develop countries by its popularity among CryptoCurrency. Bitcoin spread his root into the international market by tie up with different multinational companies,  which makes it unstoppable. By continously hard working the reach their value into a number one. Day by day many investors invest their money which help to growth ow its business in a exponential way
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: