Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why QQ?  (Read 10954 times)
Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:14:02 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2013, 06:25:36 AM by Noitev

Wrong, it's a matter of degree Inaba, someone may come right up to the peak and not make it over, whereas someone else will be just barely more prepared, and slightly less incompetent, and still make it.

Don't try to rewrite history. Tom was and is a drunk piece of shit.  He's one step away from a scummy used car salesman, nothing more.  He lied from day one about his ASIC bullshit and strung people along with no clear ability or path to delivering.  BFL has made mistakes, yes, but at least we've always had a clear path forward and we've always intended to deliver a product.  Tom... not so much.
Has anyone compiled a list of your invective?  I think that may be fun to read Cheesy  Possibly good for newbs to know before they get involved..

I would love if someone did... then there'd be a central place that I can point to and say "You're full of shit, this is what I said, not your mindless bullshit you keep peddling."  Instead, right now, people post all sorts of mindless bullshit they make up, I ask them to prove it with quotes/links and they fail and go on with their crap.  I mean, just look at any BFL thread and anything that comes out of PuertoLibre, Frizz, et al is 90% manufactured bullshit with nothing substantive to back up their ramblings, yet they keep peddling it as if it were truth.  If you try to get them to back up their claims, they become strangely silent.

Yes, please make it so!

I don't get it, the facts are pretty clear.

-Pre-orders opened June 2012
-Only shipped orders are orders in June and July and only The Jalapenos
-The power consumption you promised was not what the actual power consumption is.
-You made a 1000 BTC bet backing that up to give faith to people pre-ordering.
-The specs changed. You (sort of) paid the bet, but the customers are ending up with a product they didn't order.
-There are several times in the past year you said pre-orders would ship in large quantities, yet only jalapenos have shipped according to posts on your site and only those ordered very early.
(I can quote these if you really want me to.)

Regardless of all the mishaps, I really can't blame you for much, that's the risk people bought into when they pre-ordered BFL. But the thing is the people ended buying stock with 0% dividends. I think the best option is to offer a 5% yearly appreciation of pre-orders that are at least 3 months old as a partial refund to the people with those orders.

I totally agree with Inaba on the made up stuff and trolling, but the entire mining economy is insane with all promises having been broken at the same time. Everyone is angry at everyone, this is the only solution that I can really think of to alleviate everyone's anger.
Noitev

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:17:27 AM

I appreciate the apology, but it's pretty hard to take seriously when, in the same post (and many others), you continue to talk up how you're going to bring about an epic lawsuit against BFL.  
I don't believe I am saying anything offensive, detrimental, uncivil, false, slanderous or libelous.
You're absolutely right, you're not.  You're just being threatening (in the legal sense).  Much like physical threats, I do not respond well to either.  Like I said, if you're going to do it, skin that hogleg and go to work; quit talking about it.  You have made your intent to initiate legal proceedings very clear, so there's nothing more to say other than "see you in court."

The letter has not yet been sent.

It's not too late to settle this civilly via email.

With all due respect, I'm trying to be as reasonable and civil as possible. I am sorry you feel threatened.

You should have no reason to feel threatened if you have done nothing wrong.

Keep mining using other pples property... I think u would actrually call that theft ... but you peopel at  fraud.inc  dont really know what is right and wrong anymore due to the never ending lies and deceptions

Karma is a biatch when it comes back @ u Josh...... How can u look in a mirror ..is it because WE are the bad guys who are trying to supress u ... so it justify's mining with pre-order equipment ...was this somthing u would never do ..oh wait a miniute we are talking about BFL ...and actually you Josh ..u seem to have been guided by the master conman and have now exceeding all the training that sonny could give... I am sure he is a proud father just like King COn Man was to SOnny himself !!...

P.S There seems to be a mysterious single miner with over 1600 btc in the last week ... gee i wonder who that is Josh !!!!

I think the FCC need to know about your unlicensed products dont u think or have u already contacted them I am sure I could help hook u up to the right people at the FCC or does BFL have one of those fantansy FCC exempt cards u won in monopoly ?

I seriously have no idea what this crap is for example...

You can prove it's unlicensed?

I'm also totally sure you can't prove that 1600 BTC number either...

What does the FCC have to do with anything?

Trolls will be trolls.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:21:20 AM

Readily apparent?  What kind of drugs are you on?  Things were sour from day 1... where's your transparency?    You were talking about transparency, I was responding to your post about transparency.  What are you talking about now?  There was zero transparency.  If there was any transparency, then no one would have sent him a dime, since he lied about having a prototype from day 1.  

I'm quite certain that Tom did not claim he had a running prototype when announcing (day 1) bASIC.  That aside, if you're so certain that bASIC was lies and deceit from the beginning then why did you, on behalf of BFL, vow to match the provided hash rate of competitors (that shipped).  If they were no threat you could have easily kept the originally planned 40GH/s instead of catering to bASIC's planned 52 GH/s, how much easier would BFL's collective life be if they had never made these promises?

2) That somehow Tom was more successful than BFL at shipping FPGAs when the number of ModMiners in the wild compared to the number of BFL units are staggering.  Do you even have any idea how many FPGA units BFL shipped?  Thousands upon thousands.  When I say BFL funded ASIC development with FPGA profits, I am not exaggerating or lying.  The FPGA line was very, very lucrative and successful.  Tom did fine as a hobby supplier, but as an actual business it was exceptionally low volume.  

I suppose we value the success of a business by different metrics, but I stand by my belief, and admit that you're entitled to your own.  The FPGA line *was* very, very lucrative and successful, I wholeheartedly agree.  I can't understand why BFL chose to stop selling them, and I know you've echo'd the sentiment that that is yet another mistake that BFL has made.

3) I know you like to believe there are underhanded tactics, but that is simply not the case, you are just buying into the kool-aid at that point.  BFL made mistakes, sure, but unlike what some would have you believe, we've never lied or intentionally mislead anyone.  Call us incompetent if you want, whatever.  The fact is, we have built an assembly and distribution channel that dwarfs all other ASIC and FPGA offerings combined, several times over.  We've made missteps along the way and we are working to correct those as quickly as possible.  I've apologized numerous times for it and that's all I can offer at this point and move forward.  If I could go back in time to change things, I absolutely would, but the BFL Time Turner won't be ready for another 4 - 6 weeks.

I respect your beliefs, and yes it's good that you admit that BFL has made a lot of mistakes.  I also recognize that a lot of this mess shouldn't even fall on your shoulders since you weren't a part of BFL when this all began.  However, that does not excuse the current state of affairs.  If BFL, as you claim, has completely funded their ASIC endeavour with FPGAs, then why didn't they develop it in secret until the point they were at in the beginning of April, why the mysterious investors?  I can't think of anything but underhanded tactics to capture a huge market share as the reason for the announcement being made when it was.  Hell, BFL hadn't even shipped their first mini-rig before they started this mess.  

Really though, I'm not interested in communicating with you either on or off of the forums.  You have not made yourself out to be the type of person I wish to associate with.  While I respect things relating to your individuality, I do not respect you.  With that said, I won't be taking the time to respond to you further.
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:27:25 AM

I appreciate the apology, but it's pretty hard to take seriously when, in the same post (and many others), you continue to talk up how you're going to bring about an epic lawsuit against BFL.  
I don't believe I am saying anything offensive, detrimental, uncivil, false, slanderous or libelous.
You're absolutely right, you're not.  You're just being threatening (in the legal sense).  Much like physical threats, I do not respond well to either.  Like I said, if you're going to do it, skin that hogleg and go to work; quit talking about it.  You have made your intent to initiate legal proceedings very clear, so there's nothing more to say other than "see you in court."

With all due respect, I'm trying to be as reasonable and civil as possible. I am sorry you feel threatened.

Keep mining using other pples property... I think u would actrually call that theft ... but you peopel at  fraud.inc  dont really know what is right and wrong anymore due to the never ending lies and deceptions

Karma is a biatch when it comes back @ u Josh...... How can u look in a mirror ..is it because WE are the bad guys who are trying to supress u ... so it justify's mining with pre-order equipment ...was this somthing u would never do ..oh wait a miniute we are talking about BFL ...and actually you Josh ..u seem to have been guided by the master conman and have now exceeding all the training that sonny could give... I am sure he is a proud father just like King COn Man was to SOnny himself !!...

P.S There seems to be a mysterious single miner with over 1600 btc in the last week ... gee i wonder who that is Josh !!!!

I think the FCC need to know about your unlicensed products dont u think or have u already contacted them I am sure I could help hook u up to the right people at the FCC or does BFL have one of those fantansy FCC exempt cards u won in monopoly ?

Trolls will be trolls.

Actually  Phenous Gage has done many search's and there have been no applictions by BFL

So ... once again us troll's with the truth ... are troll's Huh

Or plain and simple give us the FCC lic num relating to the BFL products !!!

Oh wait .. we are just trolls... is that what it is and all rules and regulation dont relate to BFL because they are special

OBJECT NOT FOUND
Noitev

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:32:53 AM

Trolls will be trolls.

Actually  Phenous Gage has done many search's and there have been no applictions by BFL

So ... once again us troll's with the truth ... are troll's Huh

Or plain and simple give us the FCC lic num relating to the BFL products !!!

Oh wait .. we are just trolls... is that what it is and all rules and regulation dont relate to BFL because they are special

Dude I'm serious, give me a something to work with, I'd love to add that to my list of reasons BFL is shady, but seriously, saying another user searched for it isn't good enough. I don't own a jalapeno and have no idea to look up. Can you also explain why it needs fcc licensing? I'm not trying to counter-troll, I honestly want to know.
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 06:35:11 AM

I'm quite certain that Tom did not claim he had a running prototype when announcing (day 1) bASIC.  That aside, if you're so certain that bASIC was lies and deceit from the beginning then why did you, on behalf of BFL, vow to match the provided hash rate of competitors (that shipped).  If they were no threat you could have easily kept the originally planned 40GH/s instead of catering to bASIC's planned 52 GH/s, how much easier would BFL's collective life be if they had never made these promises?

You are quite certain of that, are you?  This shows that what you know is, in a word, nothing:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=79637.msg1157524#msg1157524
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=79637.msg1157583#msg1157583

This is why I say you don't know what you're talking about.  You say you are quite certain of something that is patently false, can be demonstrated to be false, yet you still maintain it as true and that you're "certain of it."  Really, the very definition of a troll.

As to why, it doesn't matter if it was a lie or not on the part of Tom.  To remain competitive, we had to match his bogus claims.  I stated as much that they were bogus at the time, but what can you do?  Nothing but forge ahead.  At the time, for us, it wasn't that big of a match.  It really doesn't make much of a difference in the end to us, either way we'd still be doing the same thing we are now.

I suppose we value the success of a business by different metrics, but I stand by my belief, and admit that you're entitled to your own.  The FPGA line *was* very, very lucrative and successful, I wholeheartedly agree.  I can't understand why BFL chose to stop selling them, and I know you've echo'd the sentiment that that is yet another mistake that BFL has made.

Because we thought we would have the ASICs out by the end of October.  That seems quite obvious...

I respect your beliefs, and yes it's good that you admit that BFL has made a lot of mistakes.  I also recognize that a lot of this mess shouldn't even fall on your shoulders since you weren't a part of BFL when this all began.  However, that does not excuse the current state of affairs.  If BFL, as you claim, has completely funded their ASIC endeavour with FPGAs, then why didn't they develop it in secret until the point they were at in the beginning of April, why the mysterious investors?  I can't think of anything but underhanded tactics to capture a huge market share as the reason for the announcement being made when it was.  Hell, BFL hadn't even shipped their first mini-rig before they started this mess.

You'd have to ask the people who made that decision at the time, not me.  As you said, I wasn't working for the company at that time.  However, lets say your premise is true.  That's not underhanded tactics, that is normal business operating procedure.  Just about every major tech company does it.  I'm not saying that's what happened, merely pointing out the fact that it's normal procedure.  Regardless, though, given the other evidence (FPGA being discontinued, etc...) it would seem to indicate that we thought we'd have the products out much sooner than we did.  That did not happen, obviously, but that does not make it deceitful or underhanded.  It makes it a mistake and an overestimation.

Really though, I'm not interested in communicating with you either on or off of the forums.  You have not made yourself out to be the type of person I wish to associate with.  While I respect things relating to your individuality, I do not respect you.  With that said, I won't be taking the time to respond to you further.

Then don't post lies and BS and you'll never have to communicate with me.  I don't want to associate with nor do I have any respect for people who are unable to separate fact from fiction, but I'm forced to because you try to spew your false information out to anyone who will listen.  If you stuck to facts and were honest and truthful, we'd have nothing to discuss.  Instead, you choose to delve into fantasy and false information to further your agenda.

I like how you won't be responding to me any further, after your ass has been handed to you several times in the past few posts.  It's always the last resort of the troll: "I'm too good/busy/awesome/etc to continue this conversation" which is a translation for "My position is so weak, I'm going to run away with my tail between my legs."

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:36:14 AM

Dude I'm serious, give me a something to work with, I'd love to add that to my list of reasons BFL is shady, but seriously, saying another user searched for it isn't good enough.

IIRC during the BFL/bASIC fiasco BFL made claim to having applied for FCC certification to the extent that a unit, prototype or other, was or was en route to a testing facility.  There has been no such application according to the inquest of one Phinnaeus Guage.  Should the statement have in fact been made, it would be at least one verifiable lie made by BFL.
Noitev

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:40:11 AM

Dude I'm serious, give me a something to work with, I'd love to add that to my list of reasons BFL is shady, but seriously, saying another user searched for it isn't good enough.

IIRC during the BFL/bASIC fiasco BFL made claim to having applied for FCC certification to the extent that a unit, prototype or other, was or was en route to a testing facility.  There has been no such application according to the inquest of one Phinnaeus Guage.  Should the statement have in fact been made, it would be at least one verifiable lie made by BFL.

I mean I get that, I just kinda want quotes, and maybe how he searched for it...
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:44:17 AM

You are quite certain of that, are you?  This shows that what you know is, in a word, nothing:

This is why I say you don't know what you're talking about.  You say you are quite certain of something that is patently false, can be demonstrated to be false, yet you still maintain it as true and that you're "certain of it."  Really, the very definition of a troll.

Despite my earlier statement of not replying, I will since it appears I was incorrect.  I will not add to that any form of certainty as it's not verifiable by you or myself that there never actually was a prototype, although I'll concede that it is unlikely there ever was.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:46:51 AM

They got exactly 0 ASICS.  Which is, at the time it all occurred, the same number of ASICs that were delivered by BFL, or anyone for that matter.  The key difference is that Tom of bASIC tried to maintain complete transparency, so when things started to turn sour, it was very apparent that it was occurring.  BFL's underhanded tactics on the other hand have muddied the waters so thoroughly no one has any idea which was is up. They had both shipped many FPGA units, and I'd consider the thought that even at that, Tom was more successful at this attempt with FPGAs than BFL was.

What, the transparency where he explicitly, willfully and with full knowledge lied about having a prototype that was hashing, when in fact he had absolutely nothing what so ever?  And maintained that he had a prototype and was in the process of developing this mythical ASIC with these absurd power numbers, when in fact he had done exactly NOTHING.  Not a single thing towards developing an ASIC?  You mean that kind of transparency?

Don't try to rewrite history. Tom was and is a drunk piece of shit.  He's one step away from a scummy used car salesman, nothing more.  He lied from day one about his ASIC bullshit and strung people along with no clear ability or path to delivering.  BFL has made mistakes, yes, but at least we've always had a clear path forward and we've always intended to deliver a product.  Tom... not so much.

Transparency... heh.  What a joke.  Stop trying to rewrite history to bolster your pathetic little argument.

So clear, it was mistakenly targeted a year too early.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:49:07 AM

They got exactly 0 ASICS.  Which is, at the time it all occurred, the same number of ASICs that were delivered by BFL, or anyone for that matter.  The key difference is that Tom of bASIC tried to maintain complete transparency, so when things started to turn sour, it was very apparent that it was occurring.  BFL's underhanded tactics on the other hand have muddied the waters so thoroughly no one has any idea which was is up. They had both shipped many FPGA units, and I'd consider the thought that even at that, Tom was more successful at this attempt with FPGAs than BFL was.

What, the transparency where he explicitly, willfully and with full knowledge lied about having a prototype that was hashing, when in fact he had absolutely nothing what so ever?  And maintained that he had a prototype and was in the process of developing this mythical ASIC with these absurd power numbers, when in fact he had done exactly NOTHING.  Not a single thing towards developing an ASIC?  You mean that kind of transparency?

Don't try to rewrite history. Tom was and is a drunk piece of shit.  He's one step away from a scummy used car salesman, nothing more.  He lied from day one about his ASIC bullshit and strung people along with no clear ability or path to delivering.  BFL has made mistakes, yes, but at least we've always had a clear path forward and we've always intended to deliver a product.  Tom... not so much.

Transparency... heh.  What a joke.  Stop trying to rewrite history to bolster your pathetic little argument.

I actually had to read this through twice. You've literally described your contribution to the bitcoin world over the last 9 months. The only differences being:
1) You had more investment, you could weather the storm
2) You had the intention of actually making an ASIC

Now for a second forget about the bullshit and the "I think you're doing everything wrong", and honestly just read back what you've posted. You think Tom was a horrific person for seemingly valid reasons [assuming its true, I have no intention of verifying that as its irrelevant]. Can you not understand the hatred you [BFL] and you [personally] have garnered over this time period? Every single sentence just seems to describe what's happened in the last year.

Except, you now, the part about... umm, all of it, you mean?

The point of my post: 

1. Tom was unable to handle creating an ASIC.
2. BFL had the intention of making an ASIC, Tom apparently did not, although this is speculative, maybe he did, but he did a piss poor job of it.

Contrast to BFL who A) Is and was able to handle creating an ASIC and B) had the intention of making an ASIC.  So your post is complete nonsense.  Is does not describe BFL in any way, shape or form.  Try again.  You are at 100% fail so far in this thread, can you maybe make a single post where you don't fall flat on your face?

Not BFL, it's sub-contractors who made the actual ASIC if I recall correctly. Everything was outsourced, as was evident from you always explaining why everything was done away from your direct control. (In stark contrast to why Avalon got things done quickly)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:51:41 AM

Wrong, it's a matter of degree Inaba, someone may come right up to the peak and not make it over, whereas someone else will be just barely more prepared, and slightly less incompetent, and still make it.

Don't try to rewrite history. Tom was and is a drunk piece of shit.  He's one step away from a scummy used car salesman, nothing more.  He lied from day one about his ASIC bullshit and strung people along with no clear ability or path to delivering.  BFL has made mistakes, yes, but at least we've always had a clear path forward and we've always intended to deliver a product.  Tom... not so much.
Has anyone compiled a list of your invective?  I think that may be fun to read Cheesy  Possibly good for newbs to know before they get involved..

I would love if someone did... then there'd be a central place that I can point to and say "You're full of shit, this is what I said, not your mindless bullshit you keep peddling."  Instead, right now, people post all sorts of mindless bullshit they make up, I ask them to prove it with quotes/links and they fail and go on with their crap.  I mean, just look at any BFL thread and anything that comes out of PuertoLibre, Frizz, et al is 90% manufactured bullshit with nothing substantive to back up their ramblings, yet they keep peddling it as if it were truth.  If you try to get them to back up their claims, they become strangely silent.

Yes, please make it so!

Except, it's almost always true.

But if you say it ain't some dupes eventually will believe the company that didn't ship anything but excuses until very recently.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:53:51 AM
Last edit: June 09, 2013, 07:06:15 AM by PuertoLibre

I'm not opposed to the idea that you could have valid reasons for everything that has happened.  Like a majority of the people on the forum I just haven't seen it.  It seems like there are consistently unfulfilled promises, and when people point that out they get ignored, or have ad hominem thrown at them.  How can this be justified?  Because it's cool?  You're in a company man, grow up.  The people that you are talking to may be completely pissed off and unreasonable, but look at it from their point of view, they feel totally screwed with.  If you tried to explain things calmly instead of making people feel ridiculous all the time, I think you would be much better off.

Been there, tried that.  Doesn't work.  When you have inheriently irrational people like PL, Frizz, etc... who's sole purpose is to denigrate BFL, regardless of facts, truth and honesty, it doesn't matter what you say.  They will fabricate whatever information that need to make their statements.  Like I said, any time you try to get them to back up their ridiculous statements, they deflect or ignore.  Go ahead and try it... go pick out one of their ridiculous statements then get them to provide some proof or convincing evidence for their position... you'll get nothing in return.  

I would appreciate this as well. Will be helpful in the coming weeks.

Yes Xian, we've all heard, ad naseum, about how you're going to mount the awesome legal offensive against BFL.  Nobody cares, haven't you figured that out yet?  Just get on with it, all this posturing you are doing is just making you look like more of a tool than anything else.  Like someone already said, if you really had legal council, you wouldn't be posting on the forum.  You're a joke, man, move on.

Total BS.

People call you out on BS after you ask them to prove otherwise, you always ignore them when they meet your BS with the truth.

Even when threads are inconvenient on BFL forums you tar the guy who brings up the past to bite thy ass again and again.

How do you think so many people now know you for your reputations? Magic? People read, people learn, people eventually understand.

------------------------
Hopefully you don't honestly think people "are mistaken" when they think extremely negative thoughts about you or the company you represent??

Roll Eyes
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 07:01:26 AM

I don't feel threatened by you in any way, I said you were being threatening, that's why I'm telling you to get on with it and quit yakkin' about it.  Just because a chihuahua arches it back, grows and yips in a threatening manner at a person doesn't mean the person is threatened by the chihuahua.  Sometimes it's even cute.

Undecided

Ok. I tried.
It was worth the try. <Shrug>?
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 02:25:01 PM

Despite my earlier statement of not replying, I will since it appears I was incorrect.  I will not add to that any form of certainty as it's not verifiable by you or myself that there never actually was a prototype, although I'll concede that it is unlikely there ever was.

But it was verified... again, you make statements you have no idea about and pass them off as fact.  I don't recall the guys name off the top of my head, but I assure you I can locate it if need be, who flew out there to talk to Tom and to buy him out.  He reported back that Tom was drunk and avoided him, and once cornered Tom admitted there was absolutely nothing what so ever done towards actually creating an ASIC.  No prototype, NO VACCINE and NO Lt. YARR!

I'd dig up the thread(s), but we've already demonstrated you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about yet you keep talking as if you do.  Your credibility = 0 at this point.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 02:54:58 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2013, 08:05:48 PM by Xian01

I honestly can say I've never seen someone so wiling to bring legal heat upon themselves Sad This is not normal. I hope we don't disappoint him.

All I can continue to do is shake my head in disbelief at this entire situation, and the continued taunting, hubris, and braggadocio only serves to steel my resolve in this matter further.

dogie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2013, 03:16:38 PM

I honestly can say I've never seen someone so wiling to bring legal heat upon themselves Sad This is not normal. I hope we don't disappoint him.

All I can continue to do is shake my head in disbelief at this entire situation, and the continued taunting, disbelief, and braggadocio only serves to steel my resolve in this matter further.
Yeah tbh Xian, stop talking and pull the trigger. He clearly doesn't want to talk, let the lawyers sort it out now.

wrenchmonkey

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 03:20:10 PM

All I can continue to do is shake my head in disbelief at this entire situation, and the continued taunting, disbelief, and braggadocio only serves to steel my resolve in this matter further.
Yeah tbh Xian, stop talking and pull the trigger. He clearly doesn't want to talk, let the lawyers sort it out now.

Wow, I actually agree with dogie on something, everybody is so sick of your talk, Xian. Time to STFU, and get on with it. Nobody cares. Just STFU, and go back to rewriting history, by altering your post history with that fancy blue "Edit" button.  Cheesy

Block Erupter Overclocking 447 M/Hash, .006 (discounts if done in quantity) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=300206.msg3218480#msg3218480

Buy and sell mining shares (Bitfury). https://cex.io/r/1/wrenchmonkey/0/
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 05:47:16 PM

Not BFL, it's sub-contractors who made the actual ASIC if I recall correctly. Everything was outsourced, as was evident from you always explaining why everything was done away from your direct control. (In stark contrast to why Avalon got things done quickly)

I quite enjoy when this fact gets brought up after BFL's monkey runs off on diatribes about how they created an ASIC. 
k9quaint
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
June 09, 2013, 06:06:37 PM

I quite enjoy when this fact gets brought up after BFL's monkey runs off on diatribes about how they created an ASIC. 

^This. BFL's input to the chip design was "make it hash this much" <holds hands about 12 inches apart>.

It is cute to see Inaba flailing around in the thread. Why isn't he adding his "cross-domain" expertise to getting Singles and Mini-rigs working?

I do believe that Xian is under an obligation to "exhaust" attempts to resolve BFL's breach of contract without resorting to the courts.

Bitcoin is backed by the full faith and credit of YouTube comments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: