Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:28:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53154 times)
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:36:49 AM

IMPORTANT!

Please read the (probably last) newsletter:

https://lwf.support/lwf-newsletter-12th-edition/

It seems that the company and project have ended. At least in this form.

The newsletter says something about the sale of the company and its assets to someone unknown. It is however very unlikely and seems very bad info for investors. I think people are selling out...

Very bad news. The project was actually really good and I was quite hyped about it. One wrong financial decision (a really big one) aaaaand its gone.
It's a good thing I sold my coins at the first opportunity after the crowdsale. They say that they ran out of money because they did not sell the collected cryptocurrency immediately. The price of cryptocurrency fell and they were left without money. Brilliant financial management

And the newsletter puts it like its not their fault that ARK dropped. Like an exogenous factor on which you cannot influence... Well if you would minimize currency risk and not speculate... Your project would still be ongoing.

Funny thing is that their development was not so bad. They made their own functional DPOS blockchain. Site was very nice. Even this: https://lwf.global/home is working... and beta testings were quite successful.

There will be many many projects failing. We have come to this stage of ICO, coins evolution. A failures. Afterwards however...
If they were not greedy and immediately fix everything in the Fiat money-such problems they would not have. This is typical for most current projects
really, indeed their income seems to be decreasing because the current prices have dropped dramatically 2x, but if they survive in the storm I don't think it is a problem, the project should also have a reserve fund

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:05:06 AM

IMPORTANT!

The newsletter says something about the sale of the company and its assets to someone unknown. It is however very unlikely and seems very bad info for investors. I think people are selling out...

Very bad news. The project was actually really good and I was quite hyped about it. One wrong financial decision (a really big one) aaaaand its gone.
It's a good thing I sold my coins at the first opportunity after the crowdsale. They say that they ran out of money because they did not sell the collected cryptocurrency immediately. The price of cryptocurrency fell and they were left without money. Brilliant financial management

And the newsletter puts it like its not their fault that ARK dropped. Like an exogenous factor on which you cannot influence... Well if you would minimize currency risk and not speculate... Your project would still be ongoing.

Funny thing is that their development was not so bad. They made their own functional DPOS blockchain. Site was very nice. Even this: https://lwf.global/home is working... and beta testings were quite successful.

There will be many many projects failing. We have come to this stage of ICO, coins evolution. A failures. Afterwards however...
If they were not greedy and immediately fix everything in the Fiat money-such problems they would not have. This is typical for most current projects
really, indeed their income seems to be decreasing because the current prices have dropped dramatically 2x, but if they survive in the storm I don't think it is a problem, the project should also have a reserve fund
However, in this information report I did not see anything about any reserve fund. This means that there is no reserve fund. And the fate of the further development of this project is uncertain. One hundred percent venture asset.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
YuryK.

Activity: 700
Merit: 280

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 01:51:49 PM

IMPORTANT!

They made it clear that they would not wait for the market to grow and would sell their company. As for what happens next no one knows
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:52:16 AM

If this company will be sold, will LWF tokens be traded on any exchanges? Because I'm afraid that exchanges can delist LWF after such situation.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
trambon326

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:56:23 AM

If this company will be sold, will LWF tokens be traded on any exchanges? Because I'm afraid that exchanges can delist LWF after such situation.
That's not the biggest problem. Now there is almost no trading volume. No one wants to buy this coin

Malamadre

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:33:44 AM

That's not the biggest problem. Now there is almost no trading volume. No one wants to buy this coin

I agree with you, it's a really big problem. But I see several reasons of such situation: first - market situation, second - no one knows what we should expected from this project in near future.

Xamito

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:36:06 PM

The coin being delist is not the biggest problem ? lol, then what is ?
Even with low volume you can day trade it, with no exchange, it gets more complicated...
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:59:41 PM

Really stupid of them not to exchange their funds into FIAT. And no, there is no reserve fund mentioned - the project is simply dead.

And if they sell the company (which I doubt), who will get that money? Angelo or investors?

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:37:38 AM

Even with low volume you can day trade it, with no exchange, it gets more complicated...

Actually, now I am more interested in what will happen next with this project. Indeed, delisting is not the worst thing that can happen to this. Prices and volume were not satisfactory, lately.
Worse, if the project will not have any continuation. What is quite likely here.
trambon326

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:47:11 AM

No trading volume - no interest in the coin. No interest in the coin - even the best exchanges will not save the situation

Perunex

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:32:22 PM

No trading volume - no interest in the coin. No interest in the coin - even the best exchanges will not save the situation

To be fair, there was not much interest from the beginning. For example, hardcap wasn't reached even though ICO was in the best time historically ever.

And interest just seemed to be falling. The mistakes were simply just too big...  And I bet that this is the end of the project.

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:58:40 PM

Hey. Who can remind how the network of this coin is maintained?
Anyway, after delisting, interest in the support of this network will disappear. And the network will die. And it is unlikely that there will be any resuscitation. Such a prospect depresses me. Cry
daxp

Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:28:47 AM

Anyway, after delisting, interest in the support of this network will disappear. And the network will die. And it is unlikely that there will be any resuscitation. Such a prospect depresses me. Cry
There is a small chance that the company will be bought and will maintain the network. But I wouldn't hope so.

Malamadre

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:38:02 AM

To be fair, there was not much interest from the beginning. For example, hardcap wasn't reached even though ICO was in the best time historically ever.

And interest just seemed to be falling. The mistakes were simply just too big...  And I bet that this is the end of the project.

I don't agree with you. Those time was not the best for ICO. But definitely those time was much better for crypto market then now.

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:51:56 AM

There is a small chance that the company will be bought and will maintain the network. But I wouldn't hope so.
This chance, too small, to take it seriously. At least until such time as we know more about the new owners of this project.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
daxp

Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:26:06 AM

This chance, too small, to take it seriously. At least until such time as we know more about the new owners of this project.
Even if someone will buys the company-there is a high probability that the coin projects will be useless, and the blockchain will be private

Malamadre

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:41:41 AM

Well, as I understood, we can only wait for the development of the situation. By the way, I think, that LWF will be tradable even after company will be bought.

Dimosscolorist

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

Well, as I understood, we can only wait for the development of the situation. By the way, I think, that LWF will be tradable even after company will be bought.
The development of the situation? I wonder who will inform us, about the current status of the project? Probably, we will independently, to guess. And why do you think it will be tradable? Unfortunately, I strongly doubt it.
trambon326

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:21:37 AM

The development of the situation? I wonder who will inform us, about the current status of the project? Probably, we will independently, to guess. And why do you think it will be tradable? Unfortunately, I strongly doubt it.
The future of the project is clearly stated in the official news of the project. There is a potential buyer and perhaps the project will be bought https://lwf.support/lwf-newsletter-12th-edition/

Perunex

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

The future of the project is clearly stated in the official news of the project. There is a potential buyer and perhaps the project will be bought https://lwf.support/lwf-newsletter-12th-edition/

The question is, who gets the money if LWF will actually miraculously bought? It will not just stay in the firm for future projects and future costs of the company as that wouldn't make sense - it wouldn't be bought than.

Will just Angelo take the money and run? Most possibly. Most definitely... We all however know that investors should get that money as a "liquidation mass".

Afterwards, new management, new owner will not actually have any obligation towards the coinholders (legally or morally), as he bought the company and paid for it. And that means that he could form a private blockchain, revoke all the current tokens and nobody could do nothing.

Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: