Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:39:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌎【ANN】【ICO】🌎 LWF - First decentralized logistics platform - 🌎  (Read 53154 times)
jasminsmithj

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:56:29 PM

Looks like a very promising project to join.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:15:12 AM

Well, as I understood, we can only wait for the development of the situation. By the way, I think, that LWF will be tradable even after company will be bought.
The development of the situation? I wonder who will inform us, about the current status of the project? Probably, we will independently, to guess. And why do you think it will be tradable? Unfortunately, I strongly doubt it.
The future of the project is clearly stated in the official news of the project. There is a potential buyer and perhaps the project will be bought https://lwf.support/lwf-newsletter-12th-edition/
I read this report from LWF team.  And I do not see anything clearly in the future of this project. There are some organizations that are interested, and no more.
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:12:53 AM

Well, as I understood, we can only wait for the development of the situation. By the way, I think, that LWF will be tradable even after company will be bought.
The development of the situation? I wonder who will inform us, about the current status of the project? Probably, we will independently, to guess. And why do you think it will be tradable? Unfortunately, I strongly doubt it.
The future of the project is clearly stated in the official news of the project. There is a potential buyer and perhaps the project will be bought https://lwf.support/lwf-newsletter-12th-edition/
I read this report from LWF team.  And I do not see anything clearly in the future of this project. There are some organizations that are interested, and no more.

It's not very good situation for us when we don't know what expected. Maybe there will be some clarity in this situation soon...

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:25:15 AM

It's not very good situation for us when we don't know what expected. Maybe there will be some clarity in this situation soon...
Yes, what you say is by looking at the current conditions there is no clear future about this project, of course it is not a good situation and I hope that as soon as possible there will be clarity so we wait patiently

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
daxp

Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:22:46 AM

The question is, who gets the money if LWF will actually miraculously bought? It will not just stay in the firm for future projects and future costs of the company as that wouldn't make sense - it wouldn't be bought than.

Will just Angelo take the money and run? Most possibly. Most definitely... We all however know that investors should get that money as a "liquidation mass".

Afterwards, new management, new owner will not actually have any obligation towards the coinholders (legally or morally), as he bought the company and paid for it. And that means that he could form a private blockchain, revoke all the current tokens and nobody could do nothing.
I do not think that investors will receive at least part of this money. This project is the intellectual property of its developers and they can sell it to anyone. And that will continue with the project from the new owner - not their problem

Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

The question is, who gets the money if LWF will actually miraculously bought? It will not just stay in the firm for future projects and future costs of the company as that wouldn't make sense - it wouldn't be bought than.

Will just Angelo take the money and run? Most possibly. Most definitely... We all however know that investors should get that money as a "liquidation mass".

Afterwards, new management, new owner will not actually have any obligation towards the coinholders (legally or morally), as he bought the company and paid for it. And that means that he could form a private blockchain, revoke all the current tokens and nobody could do nothing.
I do not think that investors will receive at least part of this money. This project is the intellectual property of its developers and they can sell it to anyone. And that will continue with the project from the new owner - not their problem
You're right. Investors have already received, and this is the LWF Coin. And all we can do is hope, that it will have functionality in this ecosystem, if the ecosystem works.
And it seems to me that there are too many ifs here.
Perunex

Activity: 546
Merit: 111

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:30:55 PM

You're right. Investors have already received, and this is the LWF Coin. And all we can do is hope, that it will have functionality in this ecosystem, if the ecosystem works.

But this is exactly the problem with crypto and basically all the ICO's. Selling some coupons i.e. LWF coin for actual money. Don't you understand that this is why the regulator will never condone it in this form. There is no security for the investors. No guarantee.

It just doesn't make sense that the owner of the intellectual property are solely the developers, while we financed the project.

╔═══[   ICO   ]═════| ▌    FABA invest    ▐ |═════[   AIRDROP   ]═══╗
⚫    POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING    ⚫
Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
daxp

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:34:26 AM

But this is exactly the problem with crypto and basically all the ICO's. Selling some coupons i.e. LWF coin for actual money. Don't you understand that this is why the regulator will never condone it in this form. There is no security for the investors. No guarantee.

It just doesn't make sense that the owner of the intellectual property are solely the developers, while we financed the project.
Investors themselves take such risks. They were not forced to invest in this project. While investors will not have more requirements for the project-such cases will occur constantly

Perunex

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:24:53 AM

Investors themselves take such risks. They were not forced to invest in this project. While investors will not have more requirements for the project-such cases will occur constantly

Sure, you are right. Can't argue with that. Terms and conditions state that and nobody can complain.

However, this is due to the "evolution" of blockchain crowdfunding. I am just saying that it will not go on like this. Regulator won't let it and investors will see the shit behind it. The crypto hype allowed this and a lot of people had to burn themselves to proceed with the evolution. ICO in this form will however die in the next 2-3 years.

Whitepaper     Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium     Reddit     ANN Thread
daxp

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

Sure, you are right. Can't argue with that. Terms and conditions state that and nobody can complain.

However, this is due to the "evolution" of blockchain crowdfunding. I am just saying that it will not go on like this. Regulator won't let it and investors will see the shit behind it. The crypto hype allowed this and a lot of people had to burn themselves to proceed with the evolution. ICO in this form will however die in the next 2-3 years.
The regulator may not prohibit the ico. In addition, there are countries in which the ico is not limited. The controller may affect the exchange, but can not prohibit the ico to raise money. It's blockchain. Transactions cannot be blocked

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:26:34 AM

The regulator may not prohibit the ico. In addition, there are countries in which the ico is not limited. The controller may affect the exchange, but can not prohibit the ico to raise money. It's blockchain. Transactions cannot be blocked
You're the right guy, no one can ban this at an early stage of financing. We choose what we finance. This is a question of trust, to the developers.
Of course, it would be fair if the proceeds for the sale of the project were divided among holders. But this will not happen.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Perunex

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

You're the right guy, no one can ban this at an early stage of financing. We choose what we finance. This is a question of trust, to the developers.
Of course, it would be fair if the proceeds for the sale of the project were divided among holders. But this will not happen.

Say that to the Americans. Say that to Chinese. You can ban it easily...

And I am solely talking about raising funds. If you are raising funds and the investor obviously invested to earn money than you are practically always issuing security (token). Check the Howey test...

daxp

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:03:45 AM

And I am solely talking about raising funds. If you are raising funds and the investor obviously invested to earn money than you are practically always issuing security (token). Check the Howey test...

They may influence the founder of the company, but they cannot stop the fundraising. These are two different things. The founder of the company should not be a citizen of these countries and he will not have such problems

scolary23

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:13:14 AM

They may influence the founder of the company, but they cannot stop the fundraising. These are two different things. The founder of the company should not be a citizen of these countries and he will not have such problems

Exactly. We are not talking about the legality of the project, it is clear, that the regulators have an influence here. But, No one can forbid making transactions on a block chain if the investor is interested and sees a perspectiv. People need to be careful, as regulators are not a panacea for all the bad things.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:13:26 PM

Did they kill their discord?
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:22:10 PM

Did they kill their discord?
I was not there, but if you were there, and it is not working now, then apparently it is. This is not surprising, after their latest news.
Very sorry. It was like a promising project. But because of the wrong management of funds, the project has an uncertain future.

someonesomeone

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:46:04 PM

So any updates here or did Angelo just do a full on exit scam?
scolary23

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 11:11:42 PM

So any updates here or did Angelo just do a full on exit scam?
Although I have a certain amount of this coin. And i followed this project from the very beginning, and in my heart I have hope that it will have continuation, though it’s more like the second option: "full on exit scam".
Nothing yet.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Malamadre

Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:52:14 PM

So, what is the situation with this project? Is it definitely scam? Because there are not enough information about LWF. And if it really scam, it is very sad.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Leftneck

Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:50:05 PM

So, what is the situation with this project? Is it definitely scam? Because there are not enough information about LWF. And if it really scam, it is very sad.
I myself do not know about that either, that the project is scam or not, but I hope the news is not true so let's see what happens later because until now there is no clarity

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: