Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:51:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC price will go down?  (Read 2579 times)
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:37:32 PM

Bitcoin is volatile in nature and that makes it more attractive for the investors as you cannot expect the same movement in it and it will go higher and lower depending on the market situation and now it is expected that price will go low after the fork so anything is possible with bitcoins.
Yes everything is possible in bitcoin because it is well known as volatile ever since. It is probably will go down little and it will recover and continues to rise. Because bitcoin has it's more users and support thats why I believe on bitcoin future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:00:37 AM

Maybe because the reliance on internet most people don't have an wifi in their and did most of their transaction at mobile data connection well we can't hide the fact that's one of the few disadvantages of bitcoins as to other financial and trading industry. Well at least it has many features that some of them don't have.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:21:43 AM

Bitcoin price it's indeed will definitely got a decrease at certain moments, but I think it seems that although bitcoin price will experience a decline later.. I'm sure it will not go down much further. Because surely there are still many people who will still buy bitcoin and using of bitcoin will be more used by many people as time goes by I guess.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:35:07 AM

Theory

I think because many people are buying now BTC due to "free money" the schedule to be at November ( BTC GOLD ) I believe that its price should go down because many people also transfer there funds from altcoin to bitcoin
And it good time to buy altcoin ( maybe wait even a bit longer )

What do you think?

Probably it will going down but in a slight margin only but not because of due to altcoins or BTC gold but simply because some people still afraid to risk their coin in which they are afraid about the segwit2X outcome, that they want to be sure that their starting investment would be safe if they will just sell their bitcoin to ensure that their money capital will be back safely.
No chance bitcoin price can go down because bitcoin is now arrived in Thailand which is good thing for bitcoin and day by day its users are going to increase so when demand is going high so the price will also go high there are always misconception about bitcoin that the price will go down which is not good that good thing is check the price on daily base by yourself.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:52:34 AM

Theory

I think because many people are buying now BTC due to "free money" the schedule to be at November ( BTC GOLD ) I believe that its price should go down because many people also transfer there funds from altcoin to bitcoin

What do you think?

Probably it will going down but in a slight margin only but not because of due to altcoins or BTC gold but simply because some people still afraid to risk their coin in which they are afraid about the segwit2X outcome, that they want to be sure that their starting investment would be safe if they will just sell their bitcoin to ensure that their money capital will be back safely.
No chance bitcoin price can go down because bitcoin is now arrived in Thailand which is good thing for bitcoin and day by day its users are going to increase so when demand is going high so the price will also go high there are always misconception about bitcoin that the price will go down which is not good that good thing is check the price on daily base by yourself.
Bitcoin value now was starting to fall down, maybe it was happen due to closer days of segwit. This coming October 25 hardfork was happen, I know that this day all crypto currencies in digital currency world were declining of price. However, I just keep holding my bitcoin and other altcoins because I know that they can manage it.
loda.doa

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:29:00 AM

Theory

What do you think?

Bitcoin value now was starting to fall down, maybe it was happen due to closer days of segwit. This coming October 25 hardfork was happen, I know that this day all crypto currencies in digital currency world were declining of price. However, I just keep holding my bitcoin and other altcoins because I know that they can manage it.
the price recovered back  Grin Bitcoin prices are currently unstable and it is difficult to predict now. Bitcoin is being very much investor interest and fork 25/10 in coming to making Bitcoin prices fluctuating. I think after 25/10 Bitcoin price will to decrease slightly and then increase to the next record
margarete11

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:34:08 AM

I am also pretty sure with that since many people will sell their bitcoin gold for bitcoins we can expect that the price of bitcoin will go down for a little and we must use that opportunity to buy more bitcoins since by the end of December we can expect that rise again of bitcoin price we could actually expect about 7000$ by the end of this year.
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:32:50 AM

BTC price is going down?
I think it will go down but not too big in because bitcoin price enthusiasts are still big enough and have not been left by the community. bitcoin prices also dropped very small that is only about 2.7% so it is not too detrimental to the investors because of the increase that up to many fold.
Kloug

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:02:03 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 11:14:52 AM by Kloug

I am also pretty sure with that since many people will sell their bitcoin gold for bitcoins we can expect that the price of bitcoin will go down for a little and we must use that opportunity to buy more bitcoins

Define "a little". Will "a little" be more or less the value of a BTG?

And really, it's funny how everyone here agrees that the BTC will fall. Whether it's a little or not, you can make money out of a fall. And that's why I think it won't just fall a little. It will fall
-a little before the BTG because of those (like me) who prefer to keep things safe & cash on the artificial rise
-then right after the BTG because of those who had bought BTC's just for the free money (those won't buy BTC back), and everyone who predicted the dip & sell to buy back later
-then from the panic effect

Of course it will rise back, in a few weeks or months, I don't doubt that. Just consider what will make you win the most: betting on the dip or on the BTG. But you can't have both, only a few quick/lucky people will.
Of course you also have to combine with altcoins that will be fed back from the BTC after the fork, but I don't know if it's the same ones that will rise back. Perhaps one (eth?) will more than others.

(edit: is the dip starting right now as I'm writing? Looks like it)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:07:36 AM

BTC price is going down?
I think it will go down but not too big in because bitcoin price enthusiasts are still big enough and have not been left by the community. bitcoin prices also dropped very small that is only about 2.7% so it is not too detrimental to the investors because of the increase that up to many fold.

Yup bitcoin value is still big right now, but it will sure go down anytime the hard fork would go near and a resistance or correction with the price would take place, I think this should call for a celebration for the community because we simply had an innovation with the value an all time high, but yes a good value can sure go down anytime but we can not surely know,
Protomono

Activity: 868

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:01:12 PM

Level global public interest higher than those who sell their bitcoin handles. So, weakness value only little or short. And in the end, bitcoin continue pass above $7K for this year.

WARRIORS LAND        ◼◼◼   is a multiplayer game
    ►►►►►► 100 PVP ARENAS ◄◄◄◄◄◄   
[ TELEGRAM ]      TWITTER ]      [ MEDIUM ]
Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:14:02 PM

Bitcoin is volatile in nature and that makes it more attractive for the investors as you cannot expect the same movement in it and it will go higher and lower depending on the market situation and now it is expected that price will go low after the fork so anything is possible with bitcoins.
Yes everything is possible in bitcoin because it is well known as volatile ever since. It is probably will go down little and it will recover and continues to rise. Because bitcoin has it's more users and support thats why I believe on bitcoin future.
Yes that’s true bitcoin price depend on market trade I don’t know why people are going to misguide the people since from last one week I’m going to check the price of bitcoin that its good and I’m sure end of the year the price will go high because this year is beast then last year and coming year will beat then this year because the users are increased this year than last year.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:13:23 PM

Theory

What do you think?

Well I’m not agree bitcoin price will go down by any mean because recently bitcoin is arrived to Thailand day by day the users of bitcoins are going to inverse in every sector of bitcoin investors daily traders are also going to increase also some countries have accepted bitcoin in their countries and in some countries bitcoin have a credit card as well so bitcoin make a life easy and provide a lot of facilities to the people so there is no chance of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: