Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:38:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Onion" - THE BABY GIANT! 10000%+ coin for 2018  (Read 5628 times)
clrpod

Activity: 322
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:00:05 PM

The real fear I have always had with and still have with onion is what will happen when all the airdrops are finished? At that point it is hard to see anything other than a huge dump and I worry if it can continue on from that point.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
maeddes

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:28:21 PM

Well, sure there will be kind of a dump. It always was and always will be, but thats not related to DeepOnion itself, its just a part of human behavior. If you believe in it, stay with it. Or buy in after it dumped and be happy afterwards Smiley

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:18:05 PM

I continue to be amazed how widespread and massive this coin's community is. Will watch from the sidelines with interest, because when I hear TOR I run away.
pr3m0nition

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:53:28 PM

Usually when i hear TOR, It registers as something that wont go mainstream, But there really is alot of good tech behind this project.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:31:27 PM

The real fear I have always had with and still have with onion is what will happen when all the airdrops are finished? At that point it is hard to see anything other than a huge dump and I worry if it can continue on from that point.
If you believe in a project a huge dump is in fact good news, it may seem that it does not make sense, but if the project is any good then that is the moment to get it for cheap, you will get a lot more more deeponion than you could get otherwise and benefit in the long term thanks to the dump in the price.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:38:57 PM

I was in the DeepOnion airdrop which is actually a very good signature campaign.

But I can tell you why I left it - the community is full of teenagers or at least people who totally behave like teenagers. Turning serious technologies like DeepVault into MEME sharing service which is ridiculous. And they are fully tolerated from developers and Onion moderators to do it. 90% of them are posting total non-sense just to cover the requirements and nobody is reading what's already written on the subject.
andrei56

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:43:14 PM

Usually when i hear TOR, It registers as something that wont go mainstream, But there really is alot of good tech behind this project.
You are right but that does not mean there is not money to be made, just look at Dash and monero, two anonymous coins that are in the top 10 in market cap so while the amount of people that could potentially use deeponion is small if the project is solid there is chance the project succeeds.
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:12:25 AM

You are right but that does not mean there is not money to be made, just look at Dash and monero, two anonymous coins that are in the top 10 in market cap so while the amount of people that could potentially use deeponion is small if the project is solid there is chance the project succeeds.

The thing with ONION is you don't need any technical knowledge at all, you just install the wallet and all the TOR stuff happens behind the scenes.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:58:51 AM

I airdrop not involved but some coins are kept in long. Did not sell when the price of amp was $ 5 and now do not sell. I will wait at least the end of the 2nd quarter of 2018. When most of the updates will be done. Cool idea DEEPPOINT to get people to be active on the forum. whereby the community is constantly growing.

Now the price of 8,000 and has grown to 15,000 caт, hopefully this trend will now be ascending

High risk high payoff
bengems

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:23:53 PM

So many good ttings are under the pipeline for deeponion....onion price will explode in 2018, and it is likely to compete directly with top privacy coins like Monero.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoJojo

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:33:48 PM

DeepOnion is proving that is here to stay. You can see in the official thread that we have news every day. The community is growing and the dev is doing a great job to create more and interesting features. At this point I´m not worried about the price. We are at initial stages. So we just need to support the project and see what happens in some months.
andrei56

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:53:46 PM

The thing with ONION is you don't need any technical knowledge at all, you just install the wallet and all the TOR stuff happens behind the scenes.
That seems like a good thing but the issue is that some members of the forum seem to have deep onion in a bad light and those are respected members of the community so I suppose that is slowing down adoption somehow, personally I do not like to invest in anonymity coins but that is just my preference.
Wonza99

Activity: 89

Crypto Fan

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:32:46 AM

I see many criticizing the currency without valid foundations. I that you I put to buy some onions and to try to obtain them ... it is not thing that in the futro they regret xD
MeGaSonG

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:55:18 AM

Hey 10000% or not, free coins are free coins.
Not to forget the story of XMR , i feel  that deeponion will reach at least 20 X of the current price in Q1-Q2 2018 because the development team are very active with huge community behind the project i think our story will be bigger than XMR and DCR . Time will tell and 2018 is not far only 2-5 months ahead.
Thank you

yeah, totally agree. Onion will be my chance to be rich and free in this world. I can feel this day get closer. I like onion from deep heart, because it's resistance to rude regulations like from my country C... If cryptcurrencies get banned happen again and again by different countries, in that situation, coins that can survive must have privacy advantages. And Tor has prove its ability, and onion is based on it. Thus i trust onion will abstract more attention while Bitcoin get too large to grow on without enough security.
fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:28:45 PM

I was in the DeepOnion airdrop which is actually a very good signature campaign.

But I can tell you why I left it - the community is full of teenagers or at least people who totally behave like teenagers. Turning serious technologies like DeepVault into MEME sharing service which is ridiculous. And they are fully tolerated from developers and Onion moderators to do it. 90% of them are posting total non-sense just to cover the requirements and nobody is reading what's already written on the subject.

If the DeepOnion Project is full of teenagers, and that may well be the case for all I know, they are teenagers that are making bank.

The official DeepVault website will be published in the near future - a notary service of sorts available to all that may have 'serious' need of one and also for those that wish to 'verify' memes for kicks.

It's a shame you left Dutch - there's plenty of thinking folk onboard to chat to.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
lokinator

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:54:04 PM

If the DeepOnion Project is full of teenagers, and that may well be the case for all I know, they are teenagers that are making bank.

The official DeepVault website will be published in the near future - a notary service of sorts available to all that may have 'serious' need of one and also for those that wish to 'verify' memes for kicks.

It's a shame you left Dutch - there's plenty of thinking folk onboard to chat to.

That is pretty much my thoughts exactly. I have noticed the direct opposite as far as the negative community criticism goes. I don't think there is an ample supply of "teenagers" or folks who act like them on the DeepOnion forums.

Even after the addition of DeepPoints, I feel the DeepOnion community is more mature than most -- by leaps and bounds. Also, the moderators are doing a great job of keeping people who violate rules or spam in check.

Things just keep getting better and better in the world of DeepOnion.  Cool

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
sorin90

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:56:12 PM

Started "working" with onions for a week or so and i can say it' working pretty good.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:26:14 PM

I dont know if the forecast will become real, but after a small research on the official website i can see that the capital is over 5 mil in Bitcoin, so i think i will take in consideration your forcast and i will invest something in it, thanks for the info.
d3nz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 264

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:50:05 AM

I dont know if the forecast will become real, but after a small research on the official website i can see that the capital is over 5 mil in Bitcoin, so i think i will take in consideration your forcast and i will invest something in it, thanks for the info.

You can visit the Official thread of DeepOnion and website to learn more on what is the future development and excellent features. Deep Onion focus more on anonymity and privacy of user.

Better to invest while its cheap, because it will be a history if the value of Deep onion go high and as saying you might lose the train.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

litmus

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:22:50 AM

That's one of the reasons that makes this System so great, that as it becomes more mainstream, it also makes underlying TOR usage, ubiquitous (even for other coins that adopt the method- it is the most plausible and "ready-built"), even common. And that's good for us all.

It's an exciting time, to watch these technologies mature and converge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: