Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:00:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66705 times)
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:01:58 AM

The DigRate team has assigned B1 rating score of investment attractiveness to Lala World project: considerable risk exposure, high sensitivity to market conditions.

Advantages of the ICO are the experienced team, the strong Advisory Board, the social importance of the project, clearly formulated problems and a thoughtful plan for the project implementation. The main disadvantages are the absence of a marketing strategy and the lack of levers that could ensure the turnover of tokens. The possibility of obtaining a number of licenses and signing partnership agreements also raise doubts.

More details in our report.

http://digrate.com/uploads/ico_report/Lala_Wallet_eng_version.pdf

Nah this will very helpful for the team because it honestly show about disadvantages so team can try to fix it before they launch it to the market to add more value to this project.

Turkoin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:13:30 PM

such projects are becoming successful. but it takes a long time. the roles of foundations and organizations making such benevolence. good luck.
yokosan

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:10:39 AM

will be good developments. because the team shares the positive and negative developments. in cooperation with other projects will be done?  Huh
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:39:59 AM

I see that this project is only one week away and I hope that the project can be a great success and get what everyone wants here

wya12345

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:47:42 AM

This project has great cause. Have you already established relations/partnerships with NGOs and Government? Or have you heard anything back from any potential stakeholders?
mylalaworld (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:11:27 AM

This project has great cause. Have you already established relations/partnerships with NGOs and Government? Or have you heard anything back from any potential stakeholders?

Hello,

Yes, we have partnered with multiple organisations, institution and even implemented it. We have 200,000 migrants on board with us in malaysia. and other partnerships have materialised as well.
We are pushing hard, working hard to achieve the targets ASAP.

THanks
mylalaworld (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:13:02 AM

such projects are becoming successful. but it takes a long time. the roles of foundations and organizations making such benevolence. good luck.

Thanks, that's true.

We have the foundation and our organisation is strong, spread across the world. With real partnerships and practical application, we'll make this happen.
mylalaworld (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:22:23 AM

The DigRate team has assigned B1 rating score of investment attractiveness to Lala World project: considerable risk exposure, high sensitivity to market conditions.

Advantages of the ICO are the experienced team, the strong Advisory Board, the social importance of the project, clearly formulated problems and a thoughtful plan for the project implementation. The main disadvantages are the absence of a marketing strategy and the lack of levers that could ensure the turnover of tokens. The possibility of obtaining a number of licenses and signing partnership agreements also raise doubts.

More details in our report.

http://digrate.com/uploads/ico_report/Lala_Wallet_eng_version.pdf

http://s016.radikal.ru/i335/1711/d6/9e7abcb2e9ab.jpg

Nah this will very helpful for the team because it honestly show about disadvantages so team can try to fix it before they launch it to the market to add more value to this project.

Yes, we have been working on our shortcomings and continuously improving
lalawallet

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:17:39 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 04:56:43 AM by lalawallet

I've checked all the details of your project and everything is really very good. i am check in website / white paper on your project, concept this project right very nice. i think this project very promosing and hope many investor support your project when ICO will start. I do not know what to say but this project very amazing. give the best to those who have participated here. hope success. regards from me : brokens   Wink

Thanks brokens.
This is a project trying to solve a real historical problems through blockchain.

The team is working hard to make it happen.
We'll try our best to emerge out as one of the most successful projects focusing on the applications of blockchain as it gets more conventional.

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
23john23

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:31:35 AM

This project looks promising. *hits the watch button.

Wakhid Mukti

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:31:48 AM

I've checked all the details of your project and everything is really very good. i am check in website / white paper on your project, concept this project right very nice. i think this project very promosing and hope many investor support your project when ICO will start. I do not know what to say but this project very amazing. give the best to those who have participated here. hope success. regards from me : brokens   Wink

Thanks brokens.
This is a project trying to solve a real historical problems through blockchain.

We'll try our best to emerge out as one of the most successful projects focusing on the applications of blockchain as it gets more conventional.

Waiting for more big coming events from this project. Surely it must be watchlist. Can we know how far it is going now dev? Smiley

Sk_Ezaz

Activity: 470
Merit: 260

Community Lead at Bitcoin Air

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:47:04 AM

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

lalawallet

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 10:00:39 AM
Last edit: November 19, 2017, 04:56:23 AM by lalawallet

Thanks brokens.

Waiting for more big coming events from this project. Surely it must be watchlist. Can we know how far it is going now dev? Smiley

Wakhid,

Thanks for the support.
We are doing very well in terms of developing the project.
Aggressively expanding and building partnerships, while materialising the existing partnership.

You'll soon see the LALA World developments over press and publications as we attract media by developments in our project.

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
Wakhid Mukti

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:23:13 AM

Thanks brokens.

Wakhid,

Thanks for the support.
Aggressively expanding and building partnerships, while materialising the existing partnership.

You'll soon see the LALA World developments over press and publications as we attract media by developments in our project.

That was great news dev. Expanding and building partnerships event before ico start was a big thing. I will support this project! Godspeed and good luck

23john23

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:50:55 AM

This will likely to help all recently started businesses but my question is: The cyber protection of all datas in the project, are you guys developing such counter measures if one day, hackers will start to attack your servers?

Purokutow

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:11:41 PM

This will likely to help all recently started businesses but my question is: The cyber protection of all datas in the project, are you guys developing such counter measures if one day, hackers will start to attack your servers?

I think they know what to do already. If they are going to launch such project will high potential they also know the risk. The dev is currently developing something that to counter when that happens.
ofeniaano

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:27:17 PM

I think they know what to do already. If they are going to launch such project will high potential they also know the risk. The dev is currently developing something that to counter when that happens.

this is a good question for people who will be supporting ICO. Maybe they are aware if something like this will happen. They won't be creating this project if they will risk the customers, more.
harasdamagans

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:34:18 PM

this is amazing ICO for those who will start a small business especially if they are targeting people via online.
23john23

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:41:29 PM

This ICO won't just be supporting small business owners but also unconsciously build an organization/family of business owners. With the 'lending' option in the ICO project itself, it will greatly help those people in need of financial support.

Purokutow

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:47:50 PM

Thanks brokens.

Wakhid,

Thanks for the support.

That was great news dev. Expanding and building partnerships event before ico start was a big thing. I will support this project! Godspeed and good luck

Wow! I'm impressed. The first steps will lead to a good cause. Being able to expand and build partnership is the first great step you did. I have no doubt on this project this will be a huge success.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: