Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
23john23

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:11:40 PM

Im curious whats with the new financial ecosystem they offer, its not that clarify to me.

Lala World's financial ecosystem is unique because it is a one stop shop for all your needs. Bills payment, Digital currency, Digital Wallet, Lending services and others. It is truly one of a kind.
in lending services... how do they convinced a lending company or bank to give the unbanked a capital to start a business?? what if they don't have a capacity to pay.?? how can they trust low class people if they see that they dont have the capacity to pay or earn?? may be this will be the one of the major problem of lala... just asking.. tnx for the answer....

I was asking the same thing in my mind. Might be one of the core weaknesses of this project they need to focus on. For now, we'll wait for the devs on how they will handle such issue. Someone answered my previous question, so it's safe to say that the dev is active, we just need to wait.

I've read this on whitepaper, this question is similar to a question posted here on this thread. For sure there are requirements in order for them to apply for the lending system and they are quite aware about this cases.

This is only my theory: The lending system might apply a guarantor system whereas before A can borrow to C there comes B. B will be the guarantor, meaning he will make sure that A won't scam C. because B will be liable if A won't pay back what he/she borrowed. B must be a legit business owner that has much credibility. B somehow is a major partner in the business proposal. something like that.

in this case, the guarantor must have the ability to deduct who to trust and why not? like he/she will pay for what the borrower's left?

That will always be the guarantor's duty. Because he/she will be the one who is at fault when the borrower scam the one who lent them the money. The Guarantor must have the full capacity, full information in order to track down that one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bry090821

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:38:17 PM

Still confused how lala wallet will introduce to immigrants, are most of them already aware of crypto currency? Is this some sort of app that can help them transact by the use of cryptocurrencies?

I doubt it will be easily possible and I am also wondering how they are trying to achieve this. They are rather people who are not aware of the technical revolution so the task will be to efficiently target them and educate them about the advantages. Still they will need to invest money to get the devices they need to make use of this developments.
yah, im still thinking how the immigrants and poor people will use the lala app..? how will they get in touch to the poor people and introduce lala app..?? how will they convinced them to use and trust lala app..?? it's easy to use but the problem is, will they use lala app in their everyday life?? just asking..

Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:56:47 PM

Is there anyone here who can answer all my question and queries about the project of LALA ? I just hope they have a representative here who can answer all the question of their supporters .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:43:46 PM

Hello, Can somebody tell me the amount that has been raised so far in the presale?

The team didn't make it public yet but I think they will make an announcement before or after pre-ICO. below is some statement from one of their team member.

Susheel Pathania:

we have already mentioned that we are about to make few big announcements about new partners. Any disclosure of information about raised funds could jeopardise our part of the bargain with them.

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:18:57 PM

Is there anyone here who can answer all my question and queries about the project of LALA ? I just hope they have a representative here who can answer all the question of their supporters .

I think it will be better to the ask your questions via telegram channel because they are more active there but maybe someone on this community could help you just be patience Wink

lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 10:45:27 PM

sorry guys but it seems im not capable on translate it toarabic please find another one

Free palestine
Creeptolady

Activity: 70
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:52:34 PM

Hoping for the best with this development. Taking out restrictions of crypto in a new way. Anticipating the unprecedented.
However, have the developers considered the fact that the benefactors (migrants and underbanked) of this scheme would comprise potentially the "world's poorest"? Meaning access to the basic amenities for cryptocurrency participation - the internet/electricity - might be a tall order. I'd like to know their plans to solve this challenge.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER     █ █ █ █     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     █ █ █ █     ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:14:52 AM

Anyone can explain LaLa's lending program? I'm really interested to know more about it.

*Sorry haven't read the whole whitepaper yet.

Well, They had Micro loans backed by LALA Token investors they also working for Government  partnerships for our assurance that they have a capabilty to fund some loans.

Thank you. How will that work for immigrants? Do they lend fiat currency directly or is it just LaLa token?
theleaf

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:07:34 AM

Anyone can explain LaLa's lending program? I'm really interested to know more about it.

*Sorry haven't read the whole whitepaper yet.

Well, They had Micro loans backed by LALA Token investors they also working for Government  partnerships for our assurance that they have a capabilty to fund some loans.

Thank you. How will that work for immigrants? Do they lend fiat currency directly or is it just LaLa token?

I believe its still one of the future service that LaLa wants to incorporated into the LaLa package. As far as fiat or LaLa token, basically, you can deposit either type into your LaLa wallet, but you will need one of the local store/branch that takes LaLa token when you want to change it to fiat.
theleaf

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:12:23 AM

Still confused how lala wallet will introduce to immigrants, are most of them already aware of crypto currency? Is this some sort of app that can help them transact by the use of cryptocurrencies?

I doubt it will be easily possible and I am also wondering how they are trying to achieve this. They are rather people who are not aware of the technical revolution so the task will be to efficiently target them and educate them about the advantages. Still they will need to invest money to get the devices they need to make use of this developments.
yah, im still thinking how the immigrants and poor people will use the lala app..? how will they get in touch to the poor people and introduce lala app..?? how will they convinced them to use and trust lala app..?? it's easy to use but the problem is, will they use lala app in their everyday life?? just asking..

basically, for this to work, LaLa would need a mass/strong foundation in place, which I believe they already have and strengthening their networks, is that most immigrants are hard workers, send most of their money home, via LaLa Wallet, there, back at home, families members can cash out via fiat or keep their LaLa tokens. One of the difficult task/challenge is how will insurance be applicable to the immigrants and their family members @ home, lots of policies/regulations/legal,etc complications for this to work.
theleaf

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:15:09 AM

LaLa PreICO is live now, join @ https://lalaworld.io/ and participate for your early bonus!
nc_bbr

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:15:57 AM

Im curious whats with the new financial ecosystem they offer, its not that clarify to me.

Lala World's financial ecosystem is unique because it is a one stop shop for all your needs. Bills payment, Digital currency, Digital Wallet, Lending services and others. It is truly one of a kind.
in lending services... how do they convinced a lending company or bank to give the unbanked a capital to start a business?? what if they don't have a capacity to pay.?? how can they trust low class people if they see that they dont have the capacity to pay or earn?? may be this will be the one of the major problem of lala... just asking.. tnx for the answer....

I was asking the same thing in my mind. Might be one of the core weaknesses of this project they need to focus on. For now, we'll wait for the devs on how they will handle such issue. Someone answered my previous question, so it's safe to say that the dev is active, we just need to wait.

I've read this on whitepaper, this question is similar to a question posted here on this thread. For sure there are requirements in order for them to apply for the lending system and they are quite aware about this cases.
in that case, for sure, they will not be able to complete those requirements and maybe these need a collateral. where they will get it...

▀▀▀▀  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  LEVELNET  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
theleaf

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:17:48 AM

To answer your questions regarding how immigrants are of crypto and sending money home, this article is great to read
https://blog.lalaworld.io/daily-challenges-migrants-life-cryptocurrency-changing/
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:06:52 AM

When does the pre-sale end?

nc_bbr

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:18:13 AM

you're right mate, same question in my mind. but hese should be answer first by developer so that we can fully understand the what lala will do to it..

▄▄▄▄               The World’s First Distributed Cyber Security Platform               ▄▄▄▄
FACEBOOK  ■  TWITTER  ■  MEDIUM  ■  REDDIT  ■  STEEMIT  ■  WEBSITE  ■  WHITEPAPER
nc_bbr

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:56:37 AM

Is the lala world are known by famous establishments. or other remittance centers and banks. what are the bank, establishment and remittance center that partner with lala world..??

qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:29:12 AM

Will they release a demo app for some users to test? Is there any account verification required since there is a lending feature that has need to be clarify. But I like the both fiat and crypto currency transaction it would be very convenient.
They say it's been out in the play store, so that other users can explore the potential of the app.
rdny

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:41:25 AM

you're right mate, same question in my mind. but hese should be answer first by developer so that we can fully understand the what lala will do to it..

With any lending services, there must be someone who will be liable for the funds that will be lent. In this case, we can establish liability through the use of lala ID, we now know who to collect upon due date, and who to go after in the event he/she defaulted on that loan. Furthermore, there is the digital wallet where in they could generate data if that certain individual has the capacity to pay through the analysis of his balances and transactions. Through these. they can decide whether or not a certain individual has the capacity and the willingness to pay and not default on his loan.
rdny

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:50:28 AM

Right. it is important to see in a product what it will bring in the future. Our eyes do not focus on
just what it can give to us, but on the whole product. Most of us are aware of the outcome of Lala World.

Seems like just another project for crypto transactions to me. I honestly don't really see what's so special, except it targets migrants and foreign overseas workers. Tell me, which exactly is your demographic? I know for sure Asians are the ones spending a lot of money or rather remitting a lot of income overseas. But are you suggesting that these guys sign up for Lala World and start using crypto when they don't even have IDs to open bank accounts?

Trust me, if you think crypto has opened the world of finance for the unbanked, then you have no clue of what it takes. Even ICOs need KYC and AML now.

That is true mate!this has been the selling point of cryptos so far. you can transact without anyone knowing who is involved or what not, but lately, regulations and governments are fast catching up and they are requiring entities to identify their users through kyc and verification of identity. I am not entirely against this, but this is one of the main reasons i am interested in cryptos and now it sucks that it already being looked into by governments and other entities.
rdny

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:53:58 AM

Lalaworld is a block chain project for the welfare of immigrant families. Immigrants and service immigrants are all coming to see, the immigrant population is getting bigger and bigger, and this coin should have good prospects for development

The sad thing in the world is that why do we really need this project in the first place. I think if given the proper opportunities in their home countries, there would be little to no immigrants in the first place. It saddens me that a member of the family has to make a huge sacrifice just for them to be able to work in another country just to support their family back home. The hard earned money they will be sending will be even charged by companies exorbitantly. I hope lala world can help these individuals or families feel the difference in their lives. Through cheaper methods of remittance to protection of their assets through the wallet and through other services as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: