Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:37:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 229 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LaLa World : An ecosystem for migrants and their families  (Read 66703 times)
rey.fudz15

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:55:37 AM

It is nice to know that the money we work hard is secured by this kind of wallet.. i hope this project will be successfully evolving so the people of world can secure their money with lala world wallet..

I am sorry but this looks like a crazy project. I didn't read the whole White Paper though but did you? Why will people use Lala wallet when there are wallets that are capable of holding more tokens than just one? Also there are crypto cards already like Centra, Monaco, Tenx, etc can be used anywhere.
I also thought about this, why do they make another wallet app just for one coin but after looking at their whitepaper it is basically an app which function is those of banks which makes it different with other wallet apps.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:00:29 AM

This will likely to help all recently started businesses but my question is: The cyber protection of all datas in the project, are you guys developing such counter measures if one day, hackers will start to attack your servers?

Hello John.

Thank you for your concern. We are developing countermeasures to make sure we are not hacked/phished. We have are eyes wide open as imposters try to steal credits and do other stuff.

Our team has very high priority for security and we have very able engineers who will make sure the investors and us are safe.

We have also hired third-party services to make sure of this.

Aside from that, I read on your website that Lala World is using the blockchain technology for the data security and protection purposes. Therefore, being hacked or breached by some hackers will never be a problem, thanks for the blockchain technology.
The investors are rest assured that their money will be all accounted for and protected because of the high end security that lala world implementing.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
lalawallet

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 03:14:44 AM

Lala World help us to improve and develop the global economy, empowering entrepreneurship and also it brings prosperity. It quite amazing that the purpose of the projects I am seeing now a days is towards improvement and development of the economy. Like this Lala world, it eliminates the middle man that is why it reduces the settlement time and create efficiency.

And it improves the relationship of small/big business owners. It is not just improving and developing global economy but also create an organization of business owners for the same cause.

That is true.

Thanks

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:17:49 AM

I watched your youtube advertisement, can we convert this LaLa tokens into fiat via this Lala app?

lexkiee28

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:29:29 AM

I watched your youtube advertisement, can we convert this LaLa tokens into fiat via this Lala app?
I would like to know also. If the lala tokens can be converted into fiat. That will be a good news to the people who use this application.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:50:46 AM

I would like to know also. If the lala tokens can be converted into fiat. That will be a good news to the people who use this application.
It is not indicated in the whitepaper but you could pay your bills using this app, very useful indeed. I am checking on this one  Wink

lalawallet

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:57:32 AM

https://www.chipin.com/lala-world-blockchain-startup-ngo/

LALA World attracting NGO's attention as it's developments being recognized by institutions around the world. Financial Inclusion reaching the unbanked!!!

LaLa World - Website || Telegram || Reddit || Facebook || Twitter
creepyjas

Activity: 854
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:59:30 AM

The program looks great. Is this a wallet made for those people working overseas and is having a hard time transferring money due to high service fee? If it so, this will be a very big help to those who work abroad.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:04:04 AM

I appreciate it when there is something done for immigrants. But what is up with the name of the token? What is LaLa ?

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:42:59 AM

One of my close friend told me about this project and it's look like interesting project.

By the way, I love your website so advance in design. Awesome developer!
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:51:38 AM

LALA World attracting NGO's attention as it's developments being recognized by institutions around the world. Financial Inclusion reaching the unbanked!!!

All in one package, from transferring to lending and etc. You gonna need to check the link guys. So quite interesting as well.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:38:06 AM

Interested in this project, going to support this one, getting the whitepaper and will look into it.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:17:25 AM

All in one package, from transferring to lending and etc. You gonna need to check the link guys. So quite interesting as well.
Very useful in everday life, in terms of personal and business transaction. Very promising project.
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:26:48 AM

This ICO look great i have interest on this and i want to support and participate for this.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:38:10 AM

This is a great project, I can see that their is a social relevance for this especially for migrants. and expats. Sending money to your family and loved ones will be easier at a lower charge, I can say that this project has a heart for migrants working abroad giving them easier options to send money with a twist of adding cryptocurrency to their wallets.
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:44:20 AM

So this is a wallet app right? just take my money right away !  Cheesy
This is what i'm talking about, with the use of blockchain we can now transact everywhere in the world because of LaLa !
this is like coin.ph in philippines right?? but i think this has more option than other wallet app. this will be a good use to the users. they can transact everywhere with the use of this...this is amazing.
harasdamagans

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:50:42 AM

Lala World help us to improve and develop the global economy, empowering entrepreneurship and also it brings prosperity. It quite amazing that the purpose of the projects I am seeing now a days is towards improvement and development of the economy. Like this Lala world, it eliminates the middle man that is why it reduces the settlement time and create efficiency.

And it improves the relationship of small/big business owners. It is not just improving and developing global economy but also create an organization of business owners for the same cause.

not just that. this is one of the pros in this wallet because you can directly lend to a company without any hassle.
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:53:40 AM

This is what i'm talking about, with the use of blockchain we can now transact everywhere in the world because of LaLa !
this is like coin.ph in philippines right?? but i think this has more option than other wallet app. this will be a good use to the users. they can transact everywhere with the use of this...this is amazing.

that what im thinking. they are alike. lala world is like coins.ph in the philippines but worldwide and has their own token.
you can also pay bills using this. looks a promising project.

puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:55:37 AM

yes your right. lala world capable of facilitating/easy payment your daily expenses, life make it easy  Wink Wink
ofeniaano

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:56:43 AM

yes your right. lala world capable of facilitating/easy payment your daily expenses, life make it easy  Wink Wink

compared to coinsph, lala wallet has a special feature which you can borrow moneys from another company in order to support your project, financially.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 229 »
  Print  

Jump to: