Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:14:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Noirbits Update required Improved algos !!!!  (Read 74421 times)
jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 02:52:41 PM

Glad your taking care of it.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
stbgefltc

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 05:18:55 PM

Also #2 for me Smiley

barwizi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 06:08:43 PM

The Koolio has given us a escrow service to use while we work on getting on an exchange. Many thanks and i'll be sure to try and send him a portion of what i mined today. all donations are welcome. www.koolioescrow.com
jasinlee

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 06:10:41 PM

thats pretty koolio

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
The Koolio

Activity: 560

Minds are like parachutes they work best when open

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 06:15:44 PM

thats pretty koolio

Thanks JasinLee

So yes at some point in the next 12-24 hours Ill have an orderbook ready and waiting to be filled. If users with coins could contact me on both buy and sell side so we can launch the orderbook with some volume in it.

The orderbook will be a manual one filled by me, but its better than a google doc plus escrow is included!

1. Litecoin 2. Bitcoin 3. Any of the Anon coins
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 07:19:08 PM

we are moving people, lets keep this up
bnogal

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 10:47:46 PM

well, in windows is not 3 commands cause u need the libraries in order, libraries u cant get from a magical apt-get, and anyway you need to edit the .pro because it is set to compile with in linux.

So it is not the same.

I could switch to linux, do a git and a make but as i saw this unfair release i didnt even care. Nobody was forcing you to release it that day, was your decision to leave MOST of users without the option to mine it with diff 0 (and as it was your decision, it was your plan => premine)

by the way, i am actually no mining this shit, i would even mine CHN before it.

OH MY WORD..... did you even read? everyone from linux to windows and even osx knows you have to install your os dependencies. How old are you? Magical apt-get here is your windows "magic apt-get". you are so lazy you can't even google a simple thing. It's people like you who drive dev's insane. you basically want me to spoon feed you everything. Look here https://github.com/foocoin/deps.git and if you expect anymore help, learn to ask politely.

you've already done enough damage with your silly claims of premine. This is the only coin in months that hasnt had a premine, instamine or needed a rape kit at anytime. wow the butthurt is strong in you.

oh and good luck with CHN, i'll see you in a few years when this coin is king of the hill!

SO, it was this simple and u didnt compile it for windows.

PREMINE!

and i was just meaning, i only called this shit coin premine. (well, there is other, but that was in the tittle called premined)
FaT

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 10:58:00 PM

well, in windows is not 3 commands cause u need the libraries in order, libraries u cant get from a magical apt-get, and anyway you need to edit the .pro because it is set to compile with in linux.

So it is not the same.

I could switch to linux, do a git and a make but as i saw this unfair release i didnt even care. Nobody was forcing you to release it that day, was your decision to leave MOST of users without the option to mine it with diff 0 (and as it was your decision, it was your plan => premine)

OH MY WORD..... did you even read? everyone from linux to windows and even osx knows you have to install your os dependencies. How old are you? Magical apt-get here is your windows "magic apt-get". you are so lazy you can't even google a simple thing. It's people like you who drive dev's insane. you basically want me to spoon feed you everything. Look here https://github.com/foocoin/deps.git and if you expect anymore help, learn to ask politely.

you've already done enough damage with your silly claims of premine. This is the only coin in months that hasnt had a premine, instamine or needed a rape kit at anytime. wow the butthurt is strong in you.

oh and good luck with CHN, i'll see you in a few years when this coin is king of the hill!

PREMINE!

and i was just meaning, i only called this shit coin premine. (well, there is other, but that was in the tittle called premined)

The OP released the code at launch without mining beforehand. That means it cannot be a premine. It doesn't make it a premine just because he didn't release your preferred client. Get over it and move on.
Simran

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2013, 11:11:57 PM

So it is not the same.

PREMINE!

You're such a dumbass! LOL!

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
jasinlee

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 11:15:48 PM

So it is not the same.

PREMINE!

The butthurt is strong with this one.

barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 08:56:26 AM

Grin Grin oh well, there is always the crowd that hates progress, although he could just go and mine it. We now have a nightly visitor who puts close to 20mh all night then leaves in the morning, i draw attention to this because it show the algo is holding out just fine and everyone is happy. I'd also like to ask you guys to join in the discussion at cryptsy to encourage people to come join the party and also please express your interest in trading this coin there. Send Pms and tweet bigvern asking him to add it to the exchange.

thanks and happy mining.
TheRickTM

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 03:02:00 AM

Is there any plan on having an official site at all? Looks like there isn't much activity on the pools that are listed.
JDDev

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 03:07:35 AM

Any word on getting Noirbits on Cryptsy?
jasinlee

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 04:31:17 AM

Everyone is solo mining. But its going well on solo.

barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:51:49 AM

Is there any plan on having an official site at all? Looks like there isn't much activity on the pools that are listed.

Most miners have at least one graphics card at the moment so they opt to solo mine. if your hardware is smaller please feel free to join a pool. i have one 7970 dedicated to mining noirbits day in day out.
TruCoin

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:54:27 AM

looks like a pre-mine SCAM to me . Be Careful with this one

barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:54:59 AM

Any word on getting Noirbits on Cryptsy?

uh...this coin is fairly new so let's mine it first then when we have significant tradable volumes i'm sure vern will add us. aslo if you want to see it traded faster join the conversation at cryptsy and make your view known. tag root1484 if you want to speak to me directly
TruCoin

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:55:54 AM

So it is not the same.

PREMINE!

+1

barwizi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 08:58:59 AM

So it is not the same.

PREMINE!

+1

retards galore, funny thing is when you learn how to use your client, you will see release time coinciding with block times.....hehehe you are a failure, but you can change your fortune by mining Noirbits  Grin
TruCoin

View Profile
June 15, 2013, 09:04:29 AM

PRE_MINE scam here people be smarter with your hashing power PLEASE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: