Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:55:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Noirbits Update required Improved algos !!!!  (Read 74421 times)
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 07:35:46 AM

barwizi
    Developer

Re: What happens to our NRBs when the new coin is launched?
Reply #15 – January 27, 2014, 08:48:50 PM
I have compiled a list of the officers in charge of this project. most of my free time has been used working on designing the shares and a new currency. I will import all balances from NRB, I now have the data to back my earlier claims that scrypt coins are done for and the current implementation of hashcash algo is obsolete.

Like any currency ours needs to respond to changes on a global scale, in a manner not easily manipulated by a single entity with the $$$ or politics. My new proposed design further explores the realistic viability of fullscale deployment of a digital currency. To that effect, i am now overwhelmed by some of the work and as a result i need a coder or two to assist with the workload. For those who have seen my work on other forums, i will be implementing a Software license along with this new currency to protect actual investors.

The new skype chat group will be opened midweek for face to face communication. A for the financial and documentation side........WE ARE SET!!!!

E2KgPjScAVEKHdWrBGscgNn4yrcWDx5gVF--NRB Development Fund

http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?topic=11.15

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
MintageMasterMind

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:55:46 PM

Noirbits now accepted in exchange for Gold, Platinum, Palladium, and Silver @ MintageMasterMind.com check it out!
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 02:21:17 PM

http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?board=3.0 this will be the last time i post in this thread, i will be moving all noirbits related stuff altogether away from this forum, it has become congested and since NRB has come back under my wing, it deserves it's own space.

Noirshares will be launched soon and only active forum members will be part of the giveaway.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:45:18 PM

thank you for your statment

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:46:06 PM

Today at 02:18:09 PM
Lol, you are all pretty pissed off by now... sorry

Check my git for my progress, Noirshares is complete, save for the genesis and a few small additions i want to incorporate. And the Exchange...well, give us two more weeks to find a suitable user interface. Registration will be limited to 100 users since i will be handling the accounting myself. If you have any experience in coding ruby, c++, coffee, perl and haskell  and want to be a part of the movement please pm me. in the mean time please be patient and if you have the resources...i'd suggest stocking up on NRB, it will be the first and only chain traded for USD for a while in order to promote it.

http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?topic=22.0

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 06:35:59 PM

I think noirbits eplodiert soon start swinging the high, nice

x0rcist

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 07:52:01 PM

so there is movement finally after loosing my faith on NRB, lets see where this goes
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
February 08, 2014, 07:18:29 PM

noirbits go up, the new algo will be great

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 11:07:55 AM

so other but again, give away 20 NRBs for the first 100 new registrations. post your address

post your address there http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?topic=23.0 after your registration

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:05:53 PM

so there is movement finally after loosing my faith on NRB, lets see where this goes

well I think if our dev introducing his new concept, it will go steeply up ... Smiley

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 08:15:59 PM

well it is bought every day more than is hashed. it is a matter of time until the price breaks out, yet no one dares. the question is what happens when you start the NRS? up to 1000%, or down to 50%. I hold the winning chances for higher, but that's my opinion. and the diff will then have a stable value, not highly variable

other opinions?

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:50:12 PM

Quote from: barwizi on Today at 05:31:00 PM

Ok, for the time being keep it under advisement. NRS chain is already being tested at minimum difficulty, those who are interested should say so , by weekend. if the beta is successful, we'll go all ahead, if it is not, we'll re-do from genesis.

I am still structuring the tiers of investment, i'll release all the details in advance when i put the Start post and nodes for NRS.

I'll also be updating NRB to suit the new path we are taking.

start coming soon Smiley nice nice, update NRB too

http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?topic=22.15

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 04:17:22 PM

Wanted Chief Marketing Officer (Read 12 times) previous topic - next topic

barwizi
    Developer
    Send message

Wanted Chief Marketing Officer
February 13, 2014, 07:55:25 PM
NIG needs a CMO stat.

The CMO's duties are as follows:-

Publicity and Marketing strategy and implementations
    Management of NIG profiles on Social media, keeping it updated with the latest news.
    Co-ordination with Web team from Development on advertising Campaigns
    Management and posting of new and existing threads for the NIG
    Gauging and relaying market interests to the COO for research and possible adoption

As the everyday figure of the company you become responsible for our image, from the very basics such as Icons and catch phrases  to having interviews and attending conferences. In some cases you may be asked to write small speeches for the CEO or the Chairman for events in the year. You are responsible for the company's event calender albeit most of the events are online. Among your responsibility is the production of pamphlets and infograms that make it easier for the average individual to understand what it is the company does, running FAQ threads and answering non technical questions.

As we are a start up, the CMO is the only employee for this department until such time that the board of advisers deems necessary to engage more employees who will work under you in that department.

The terms of employment are subject to review every month, at the beginning of each month you are tasked with weekly and monthly targets. At the end of the month your work is reviewed and your contract terminated or extended as necessary. This system will be in place until a solid worker is found and at such time the review periods will become less frequent.

One of the first responsibilities  you will have is draft the Public release notes for NoirShares and the Noir Fund explaining the mechanics behind it, the goals and milestones.

Application is via public post where you list your credentials and links to your previous works, they need not be personal details, if you have done such a job or similar then links to that will suffice, links to your previous activities on other forums is a definite plus.

http://noirbitstalk.org/index.php?topic=29.0

Arturro333

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:20:41 PM

Where is noirbit mans!
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:34:31 PM

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxCtiOzdwvPycU12eWh3Q0Z0R0E/edit?usp=sharing

great stuff, read all

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 05:38:12 PM

storng buy my opinion

Arturro333

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 08:19:46 AM

Noir gonna hit 1$ per 1 NRB . I can buy all NoirBits now ! Offer me
barwizi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:56:23 PM

There are complaints that i have not been giving adequate support to the NRB platform or doing much dev, please understand that the success of NRB platform is highly dependent on NRS, if you wish to be part of the discussions i am opening a new chat on skype. Please be involved or else u will be surprised when decision are made without you.

name : barwizi
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 12:20:24 PM

Noir gonna hit 1$ per 1 NRB . I can buy all NoirBits now ! Offer me

you can get 25000 to 0,50 Dollar per coin Wink

andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:26:13 PM

Hey devs, the link to the official website at the top of page one is broken and leads to:

The address isn't valid

The URL is not valid and cannot be loaded.

Yet the site is up when entering the URL into the address bar of my browser. Please fix this before your coin goes to zero.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: