Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:45:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or altcoin, which is better to invest into now?  (Read 4835 times)
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:23:35 AM

To my opinion, it will be much better to invest in both bitcoin and altcoins, our currency market is very unstable now, not all of coins will last in future so a good advice is you should split your money to invest , like example: 70% for bitcoin and 30% for altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:26:40 AM

As Bitcoin keep climbing and altcoin keeps going down, is it better to invest in bitcoin or altcoin now?

I believe this moment become the right time to invest with altcoin. Even bitcoin still has high price and big volume, but for small trader/ investor like me, that price is too high and not interesting anymore. I think bitcoin pattern like commodities ( gold ), always up but when fall need long time to raise again. Only that risk I must prepared, so be careful and good luck.

lottoken@lottoken.org

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:36:28 AM

You should make all investment decisions based on your risk tolerance, age and your liabilities. Like any other investment you must understand the underlying business that a coin is representing. Prices are determined by demand and supply. But value is determined by the underlying business fundamentals. The difference between price and value is opportunity !
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:55:06 AM

As Bitcoin keep climbing and altcoin keeps going down, is it better to invest in bitcoin or altcoin now?
Investment is long-term profit, if you invest I will suggest bitcoin because seen from altcoin and bitcoin price in 1 year, the result bitcoin have high increase. Different from trading (daily profit) then I recommend altcoin because altcoin price movement is much faster.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
THAHIRHAJI

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:55:41 AM

If I want to invest now I will go with the best only that in my knowledge bitcoin has the potential of best performance compare with altcoin. I am not just telling this as I go through the fact sheet of the bitcoin the track record is proven the best result but about the altcoin I don't have fact sheet that showing that altcoin is better then bitcoin. So I will invest in Bitcoin only.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:03:35 AM

If I compare to invest in Bitcoin and Altcoin I think investing Bitcoin is better than investing in Altcoin.
But if you want to bet in altcoin you need to know the price of altcoin is very cheap now. and if the Bitcoin price starts to stabilize I'm sure you'll get a double benefit of the benefits of altcoin and Bitcoin.

Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:15:36 AM

In the year 2017, the bitcoin price chart shows a massive growth from $1000 to $6461, bitcoin and other crypto currencies such as ethereum and ripple are also growing strong so it is better to invest in bitcoins as well as in altcoins and invest some of your fiat currencies for cloud mining which help you to earn profits by mining small amounts  of crypto currencies, since the inception of bitcoins there has been a huge increase in the value of bitcoins due to high demand of bitcoin and blockchain network as new user's are entering the bitcoin network, early adopters or investors of bitcoins are lucky enough as it has helped them to earn huge return on their investments. There is high potential for the digital currency to skyrocket the value so it is better to invest now rather than waiting for the price to even higher. Bitcoins can help you to get more rate of return than other altcoins.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:34:15 AM

I prefer to investment in altcoins as they have cheap prices and small fees. But I'll still like to invest a small portion in bitcoin as it keeps increasing and the value will give you a high profit it the near future.
I think bitcoin is better to invest now because of its popularities and become known and theres a lot now who used it, so that the value of bitcoin is increasing and you can get a high profit. Altcoin is also pretty good to invest but you can get lower income.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:42:42 AM

For me, it is better to invest our money to the bitcoin because the bitcoin is more valuable than altcoins. The progress of the bitcoin in the market is more good than altcoins. So it is obvious that bitcoin is more good in investment.
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:32:54 AM

Bitcoin price will drop soon due to corrections so you should wait for the price drop before buying it. I think buying altcoins is a good choice as price already dropped so you can get it cheaper and with some research you can make good profit of off altcoins in short term.   

we can hope that bitcoin will drop soon like you said so we can buy more bitcoin later. i think if we can buy altcoin right now then we have big chance to make profit when bitcoin price is drop because altcoin will increase and if the drop of the bitcoin price is too deep then altcoin will make big party. we have a longer time before we can see the altcoin price is increase back and i think we can search to find a good altcoins so we can make that profit.
Both are good; just need the money to invest either in bitcoin or in altcoin. But in these two I think that bitcoin is more profitable and secure and more reliable than altcoin.

Most of the people in the world are investing in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is growing more and more with the passage of time and the investors have made a lot on money with their investment in bitcoin, therefore in suggest only bitcoin for your investment.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:14:55 PM

This is a very personal decision, because in this business it is not only about cold analyzes and investment decisions, but also involves convictions. Personally, I will always be convinced that bitcoin is and will be a safe and profitable investment for a long time, while most other altcoins are simple pump and dump schemes, which implies an unnecessary risk of losing your money.
That is exactly that i was talking about.
There are too many altcoins now a days to trust them, like a soap bubbles... and they all can blow in any minute
But bitcoin is pretty stable currency and it is one of not many things in the world that i trust.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:09:11 PM

This is a very personal decision, because in this business it is not only about cold analyzes and investment decisions, but also involves convictions. Personally, I will always be convinced that bitcoin is and will be a safe and profitable investment for a long time, while most other altcoins are simple pump and dump schemes, which implies an unnecessary risk of losing your money.
That is exactly that i was talking about.
There are too many altcoins now a days to trust them, like a soap bubbles... and they all can blow in any minute
But bitcoin is pretty stable currency and it is one of not many things in the world that i trust.
if you work on Bitcoin, then the real profit will come only with time. And if you trade altcoin, then in good circumstances, you can earn good money. And yet in one case you need time, and in another case you need knowledge.
jisokoo

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:27:55 PM

Well buy low sell high...
So buy altcoins now they re on discount Wink
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:38:02 AM

i still choosing bitcoin for my investment because bitcoin price now is up too high so i think its better to invest my money in bitcoin only but i still have my altcoin in my wallet. i admitted that if we invest altcoin now, i think the altcoin price will be increase soon so we can make a party for altcoin and i think when altcoin price is increase, there will a good chance for us to increase our bitcoin amount.
0Pirats0

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:11:53 AM

Now it is generally difficult to understand what to invest in, so it's better to wait until the end of the year. Go to the market with bitcoins, there you can lose at purchase and then fall is possible, well, alts only for the long-term period, if you are ready to wait.
Dracarys26

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:26:24 AM

People are buying Bitcoin now and hence the increase in price. And after the fork, they will start buying altcoins again. Make sure you do some research on Altcoins before buying them.
infuser0416

Activity: 161

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:34:32 AM

You Can Invest in Both Ways But If Your Too late And Bitcoins is at All Time High You Can Invest on Altcoins that is to low Smiley
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:37:10 AM

i still choosing bitcoin for my investment because bitcoin price now is up too high so i think its better to invest my money in bitcoin only but i still have my altcoin in my wallet. i admitted that if we invest altcoin now, i think the altcoin price will be increase soon so we can make a party for altcoin and i think when altcoin price is increase, there will a good chance for us to increase our bitcoin amount.

You made a good choice mate, and as far as bitcoin is concerned regarding what's better I guess altcoins is also following the footsteps of bitcoin now. When bitcoin's price stabilizes I observed that altcoins started to pump with its price. People were just choosing between alt and btc investments into parallel assets, and nowadays many holders of alts now returning back to bitcoin assets holding and waited for another price surges.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:55:24 AM

I think the best to invest is altcoin because the value of the altcoin presently lower, and the value of the bitcoin now so high 6.9k so sell our half of the portion of the bitcoin and invest it to the altcoin. So if already invest in altcoin I predict that the value of the altcoin will increase when the gold fork.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:11:48 AM

For me, Altcoin and bitcoin is the better invest now. Bitcoin because the value of the bitcoin is contentiously increasing. why altcoin one reason the altcoin like ethereum fall the price or have an lower value so this time to invest in the altcoin. If the value of the bitcoin falls because of the gold fork we have an backup invest, and if we invest we don’t put in all the investment one part only but we invest many as you can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: