Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:56:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you invest in ICO
Yes - always - 8 (17.8%)
Yes - sometimes - 8 (17.8%)
Only when its very promising - 22 (48.9%)
No - not anymore - 2 (4.4%)
No - not att all - 5 (11.1%)
Total Voters: 45

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Survey! Investing in ICO  (Read 2228 times)
Franko30

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:45:02 PM

You should have some point that are significant for you in choosing ICO. About Idea i think you should have to things in your mined - Are people need this idea? Do I understand it? If you have two YES, goes to list how to understand that ICO isn't a scam. my points - Team and it background, Timeline of projects a clearly and easily to understand, Have partnership with fonds or organizations, in WP there is information abt amount of money to each stage, Good support in social media, and good customer service in official resources. Due to this reasons I choose Confideal
MarioLuck990

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:54:33 PM

You invest to a promising project when you know it will have big returns. I think we all know what the word invest means...
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:29:58 PM

I think investing in ico is a the best way to make profits from a coin if u are in it from the long haul but u don't just invest because it's an ico.u have to believe in the project and stay with it through thick and thin because believe me there is going to be a lot of ups and downs.but if u stay true to ur believe of the project u probably reap the benefits of us conviction
Croin (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:28:13 PM

Hey guys Smiley its going pretty well our survey. Vote more so we will have a more representative survey.
Summed up it seems that even thought there are many shitcoins most of you guys invest!
Croin (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:09:55 PM

Guys seems like the majority really invests in ICO  Shocked I thought that with the huuuge amount of ICO there is actually no need to invest in them anymore bcs basically every token is cheaper after the sale.
cryptohome

Activity: 183

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:18:12 PM

After investing in a lot of Promising ICO's I have come to a conclusion on how will I invest in ICO's further.

I would invest only in ICO's that shows promise and doesnt allow accredited users with crazy bonus, who will dump right after it hits the exchange, 99% chances are that you can buy the same even lower than ICO price, irrespective of how promising the project looks.

Consider the likes of Blockmason, Blackmoon Crypto and many others. Always invest in ICO's which hasn't provided any bonus to some accredited inverstors.
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 02:22:30 PM

Once regulators step in to fix this ICO mess the bubble will burst everyone will dump their ETH and that would be the end of the whole ICO era, that or a fatal bug in smart contracts will have the same effect.

Croin (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:05:16 AM

After investing in a lot of Promising ICO's I have come to a conclusion on how will I invest in ICO's further.

I would invest only in ICO's that shows promise and doesnt allow accredited users with crazy bonus, who will dump right after it hits the exchange, 99% chances are that you can buy the same even lower than ICO price, irrespective of how promising the project looks.

Consider the likes of Blockmason, Blackmoon Crypto and many others. Always invest in ICO's which hasn't provided any bonus to some accredited inverstors.

Exactly for me it seems also very promising if an ICO doesn't allow this bs Boni for the participants bcs it sometimes seems more like  gambling than an ICO!
Legendari

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:15:30 AM

I invest in ICO hoping for the growth of the project in the long term. I think it makes no sense to buy the coin and sell it a week after release on the market. If the project is really good, then a year later he will give you a huge profit.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
███████                  A new era of charity                    ███████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
denisw

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:30:25 AM

ASSETRON ENERGY Token Sale is on now - an Australian company developing a blockchain p2p Investments platform for renewable energy.

This project will not only make it affordable for business or community to afford their own renewable energy - especially when they can't get a loan (ones that pay more than 10k USD per quarter in power)

The investors will receive passive income from their investments, which is also done through cryptocurrency - so lower taxes, fees and more profits.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2278331
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: