Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:49:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BelugaPay - Live VISA & Mastercard processing certification  (Read 33423 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:06:06 AM

is the team still active or is the project closed? none of the team writes here and there are no updates here. that is scahde. I really thought it was a solid project
They are active on telegram. Try to visit our telegram group. Admin there are very active. Yes they are solid team for more info visit: https://belugapay.com

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

jellybase

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:10:04 PM

is the team still active or is the project closed? none of the team writes here and there are no updates here. that is scahde. I really thought it was a solid project
They are active on telegram. Try to visit our telegram group. Admin there are very active. Yes they are solid team for more info visit: https://belugapay.com

I think the website and project is going fine. i looked up the project and the donation so far
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:35:49 AM

It's true, they are very active in the telegram group and if you want to ask questions should you visit their group.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

To improve the sales of tokens, it would be good if the team were also active here. They want to sell tokens. and if you want to do good business you have to be active on many levels. Good activity also means good sales. That's the strategy in the economy
Karie_Legend

●●

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:39:59 PM

To improve the sales of tokens, it would be good if the team were also active here. They want to sell tokens. and if you want to do good business you have to be active on many levels. Good activity also means good sales. That's the strategy in the economy

It's very appropriate to be more active in this thread and in the telegram group but maybe they have other ways or strategies about it.
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:49:49 PM

It's true, they are very active in the telegram group and if you want to ask questions should you visit their group.
Beluga pay is a selling point software, not a currency, which is why it accepts many other passwords in the future eth
Just add a telegram at https://t.me/belugapay
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:34:15 AM

It is written on their website that ico still ongoing. 15 days remain to the end. I was sick of so many advertisements. But the advertisement does not seem to work. Before entering their website, I said they would make hardcap. But even they are not in the half of their way. It seems very difficult to make hardcap by gathering 3.0k eth. They crossed the softcap at least.
Soft Cap is assembled and it's already good. Let's not lose hope, maybe everything will change! In any case, I hope that they will have enough means to continue their work
Demirung

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:36:10 AM

Beluga pay is a selling point software, not a currency, which is why it accepts many other passwords in the future eth
First of all, all the questions should be asked in telegram, where you can get an answer much faster! The team did not forget about us, they continue to work
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

It is written on their website that ico still ongoing. 15 days remain to the end. I was sick of so many advertisements. But the advertisement does not seem to work. Before entering their website, I said they would make hardcap. But even they are not in the half of their way. It seems very difficult to make hardcap by gathering 3.0k eth. They crossed the softcap at least.
Soft Cap is assembled and it's already good. Let's not lose hope, maybe everything will change! In any case, I hope that they will have enough means to continue their work

I'm of the mind that Beluga don't need to make the hardcap to be successful. The product will undoubtedly be adopted more by the restaurant trade and this is where it will see it's main value... it's a massive market and if the product is flawless, then it will be used on a mass scale.
What Beluga need now are salespeople to do the ground work across the globe.. into restaurants and bars and to sell the product.

The product is already built, so whatever investment Beluga get in the end, it will suffice.
Karie_Legend

●●

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:01:49 PM

First of all, all the questions should be asked in telegram, where you can get an answer much faster! The team did not forget about us, they continue to work

A nicer action to ask a question in the current telegram group to find out what you want. Good luck
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:38:02 PM

The tokensale is live until the end of this month. Join now and participate the LIVE ICO before the token sale ends. We have a working product and ready to release anytime soon this year! so participate now! The best ICO of this year

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:29:51 PM

BelugaPay team pleased to invite you to the Talent Hackathon experience, one of the greatest technology events in the world! Enter to the link and accept the challenge!  http://hackathon.talent-network.org/#not-set:all    Wink 
https://twitter.com/BelugaPay/status/976216021689184257

Demirung

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

I'm of the mind that Beluga don't need to make the hardcap to be successful. The product will undoubtedly be adopted more by the restaurant trade and this is where it will see it's main value... it's a massive market and if the product is flawless, then it will be used on a mass scale.
What Beluga need now are salespeople to do the ground work across the globe.. into restaurants and bars and to sell the product.

The product is already built, so whatever investment Beluga get in the end, it will suffice.
It is already possible to expect with certainty that Beluga will continue to function normally. This is a project with a big name Wink
Demirung

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:48:22 AM

But still it would certainly be much nicer if they managed to collect a hard cap. But even if this happens, they are still good fellows
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

Hi will tokens be visable straight away in myetherwallet what Gwei price and what gas should I use and is there no need for kyc ?
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:00:09 PM

Hi will tokens be visable straight away in myetherwallet what Gwei price and what gas should I use and is there no need for kyc ?

Yes if you buy now on ICO , you will get your tokens straight away to your  myetherwallet ( DONT USE EXCHANGE wallet or your tokens will be lost) . Use 180,000 Gas Limit .
DeepOcean21

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:59:08 PM

There were adds in everywhere. But it didn’t work I guess. The expected impact didn’t happen seriously. When I saw their advertisements, I said they made a good PR study but it didn’t have any affect.
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:11:25 AM

Just wait another 9 days token sale will end but it seems the target is not achieved. https://www.belugapay.com/ far from expectations.

Demirung

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:49:21 AM

Yes if you buy now on ICO , you will get your tokens straight away to your  myetherwallet ( DONT USE EXCHANGE wallet or your tokens will be lost) . Use 180,000 Gas Limit .

It's good that our coins will be immediately available on our wallets, we will not need to withdraw them from other resources
Karie_Legend

●●

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:35:12 AM

It's good that our coins will be immediately available on our wallets, we will not need to withdraw them from other resources

Tokens that we have it is a good thing if we have it in our own wallet without any other intermediaries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: