Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:16:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Buy a Hardware Wallet  (Read 2747 times)
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:17:30 AM

We have buy hard ward wallet because is only one way how to make our asset is save, many people got scam by heck of their asset save on exchange or mew wallet, but using hard ware wallet our asset will be more safety and never could take by heck.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:19:36 AM

the advice you give is very good but until now I have not used the wallet hardware to store all the bitcoins that I have, I just saved it on the blockchain, it is very enough for me and I really believe in the blockchain wallet.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:17:03 AM

Hardware wallet has been always advised to be used by all bitcoin hodlers because it was found to be the secure if not the most secure wallet to hodl or store our bitcoins. I'll advise everyone to get this particular wallet.
roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:21:29 AM

I guess it's a good time to put such handy gadgets on the budget as black Friday is on its way and am certain of we shall be pampered with a good deal on such tech items Smiley

aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

You wrote everything correctly, but as practice shows, people do not think about their safety until they are personally hurt. Most cryptocurrency owners do not even observe the elementary security rules for storing private keys. The cost of hardware wallets is around $ 100. For many countries, this is quite a lot of money, and people try to save money using online wallets. If hardware wallets will  cheaper or cryptocurrency will again begin to rise in price It is quite possible that the demand for hardware wallets will grow.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:19:48 AM

When you begin to accumulate various tokens there is a need to find a place where they will stored securely. I agree with you that a hardware wallet is the best solution. I once acquired Ledger Nano and am happy with my purchase.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:30:55 AM

Yes, we need to use hardware wallet to make securing our assets and money. In this digital crypto market, a number of hackers and scammers are moving to harm investors by stealing their private keys and by snatching away their wallets. So hardware is needed to protect their assets.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:39:24 AM

Hardware wallets are definitely recommended. We all need to take especially good care of our holdings. Too many scams and malware around, and more will come as Crypto becomes more mainstream. Be careful!

I agree. Having a wallet is a good thing, with much prevention or act of getting ready to everything. But then having hardware wallet is another thing that will help our bitcoin to become more safe in away that wecan have another feature in a thing. Must be careful enough.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:52:44 AM

Thank you for making this thread! Sometimes I think a well-written thread related to hardware wallet needs to stick in Bitcoin or Altcoin Discussion section! I always suggest people buy a hardware wallet, even when I convince or suggest someone come into the crypto field, At first I order them to manage 140 USD by anyhow and then buy a hardware wallet! When they buy a hardware wallet I start to teaching them some basic knowledge of the crypto platform! We really not safe enough with those Online wallets!
BuyBuyBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:16:51 AM

Love the hardware wallets Ledger Nano and Trezor for years.

For those with no budget for hardware, the Wasabi Wallet is FREE and available on Windows, Mac, Linux with integrated Tor, CoinJoin and coin control features.

https://www.wasabiwallet.io/

Avoiding ICO's and Shitcoins | Finding where people can Buy Bitcoin Around the World.
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:29:53 AM

Love the hardware wallets Ledger Nano and Trezor for years.

For those with no budget for hardware, the Wasabi Wallet is FREE and available on Windows, Mac, Linux with integrated Tor, CoinJoin and coin control features.

https://www.wasabiwallet.io/

It might be good but still you can't compare with the security that hardware wallet provides.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:17:52 AM

It is recommended to use hardware wallet, if you can afford. I don't have a lot of bitcoin or other cryptocurrency, so i haven't purchased yet. I will definitely buy one soon, as it is the best to secure your assets.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:35:46 AM

This is a great advice for people to understand and prevent losing their precious coins and investments. People that are new to crypto are usually the ones getting hacked by either giving out their private keys, clicking emails attachment or visiting phishing websites. Better get a hardware wallet to make yourself at ease and safe.

gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:42:45 AM

that's a very good suggestion, because using a hardware wallet makes the assets we store safer, and I also use them I use nano ledger, and the results are quite satisfying because they function very well.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:00:45 PM

Having a hard wallet is the best way if you want to hold your coins for long. If you want to trading only, i suggest you just using a common wallet, or exchange wallet. Hardwallet is not free, for someone who cant buy it, they can use safer free wallet like metamask in ethereum.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:24:45 PM

yes I strongly agree, because lately we have heard a lot of people who lost their assets because they were hacked, and using hardware wallets is highly recommended, because it is quite safe and can avoid hackers.
it could be a solution but don't be tempted first this is a problem we ourselves have to maintain a very complicated security but there is a way to use an application called google authenticator which is to help your wallet safe from hackers
acholagi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

it's true, there are a lot of people who report toke theft cases in this forum, and I understand, we can't do anything with decentralized assets when a transaction has taken place, unless you are the owner of an organization like the CIA or other intelligence organization in maintaining your lost assets

the question is, why do you offer products from Amazon?
why do you not directly provide a direct link from the manufacture where the trust of the buyer of course will be more comfortable when buying products directly from the manufacture

https://www.ledger.com/products/ledger-nano-s
Cryptrx

Activity: 498

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:22:32 PM

It's necessary judging by the security it provides and it doesn't even cost much. Most of the wallet hacks could have been avoided with a hardware wallet.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
AiBBio

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:32:28 PM

Which of these wallets is the best and has the most advantages?
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:46:22 PM

I strongly agree. We all must be very careful about our ownership. Too many scams out there. But the wallet must be safe from a company that can be trusted because some of these wallets can also steal everything you have, it's good to know which ones can be trusted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: