Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:52:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Buy a Hardware Wallet  (Read 2765 times)
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

This nice explanation regarding of hardware wallet because this is so helpful for not to hack your account. I've  learned this kind of wallet thru my friends that have it this also. Base on him this is must be a safest way to store and protect your coin to those hackers just because it is a offline wallet that can't  detect or can't  hack not like those online wallet so if you have a big amount of coin in your wallet try to store it in hardware wallet to secure and protect your coin.
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:58:18 AM

This nice explanation regarding of hardware wallet because this is so helpful for not to hack your account. I've  learned this kind of wallet thru my friends that have it this also. Base on him this is must be a safest way to store and protect your coin to those hackers just because it is a offline wallet that can't  detect or can't  hack not like those online wallet so if you have a big amount of coin in your wallet try to store it in hardware wallet to secure and protect your coin.

I bought such a wallet when more than half of the coins were stolen from my wallet. It was a shame, but now, I hope, my coins are protected. Until the scammers find a way to hack such wallets. After all, the theft of cryptocurrency in any way and is not punishable by anyone and is not provable.
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:31:47 PM

Hardware wallet is a must have asset for all crypto currency enthusiasts especially those who are new in the community or business. Even if you have never lost your coins to hackers, the fear of loosing them one day alone is enough to make you get a hardware wallet. I got mine and all my crypto currencies are safe even though I don’t have much.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Romeotom

Activity: 821
Merit: 20

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:38:09 PM

This is helpful advice I think hardware wallet most likely popular and safety system adviser.if we have hardware wallet then hacker will never got it hack our money.even I say your money will never loss any moment.so it is the good claim audited and need also ever .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Linda toraja

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

IMPROVING HEALTHCARE, REDUCING COST, SAVING LIVES!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:08:31 PM

This is helpful advice I think hardware wallet most likely popular and safety system adviser.if we have hardware wallet then hacker will never got it hack our money.even I say your money will never loss any moment.so it is the good claim audited and need also ever .

but hardwallet still does not have affordable prices in my country, or at least it is still difficult to access purchases because it has to pass the customs phase with a more expensive fee. I agree with the security they have and now Hardwallet is the best alternative to save crypto assets safely in large quantities.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:09:13 PM

Re: Please Buy a Hardware Wallet

Or run your own node as a wallet with your coins in. At least you earn a profit from it., and your coins become productive. It's what I am doing with Horizen coin. There are a lot of people with a hardware wallet, how many times Ledger has been out of stock?

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:40:12 AM

Hardware wallets now have many benefits, besides being able to store various assets can also be used to avoid the risk of being hacked. This can be secured because the nature of the hardware wallet is only connected to the PC when needed. become safer than online wallet.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
javainn

Activity: 733

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

that could be a good recommendation, where there are now a lot of hacking cases and that can be a safeguard. other than that we are not worried about other things that override our assets if we store in a hardware wallet.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:59:16 AM

This is a useful recommendation. For some reason, many people think about the safety of their coins in the last place and this is the most important for investment. And never store all your coins on exchanges. It's unsafe. I advise you to spend money on hardware wallet.

Granted, this is great advice for newbies and more. But for safety, paper wallets are not inferior to hardware.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:00:30 AM

I have all my valuable crypto, that's currently supported, on my Ledger.  My Bitcoin, Ethereum and you can bet your ass once Deep Onion is supported it will be safely secured on there too.  The Ledger is easy to use and the instructions are crystal clear.  At less than $80, there is no reason not to protect your investment.  Even if you only have $250 in BTC/ETH, you will buy more so you might as well buy one of these now.  

I don't want to read another story about someone getting robbed of their Bitcoin and I want our community to flourish.  Secure your coins!

Personally, I'm not comfortable with hardware wallets. Call me paranoid, but my cold storage is on air-gapped PC. Transactions signed on cold wallet and pushed from a machine that connects to the internet. I don't really know the level of competency of these manufacturers. And I also prefer the idea of using generalized hardware vs. specialized cryptocurrency wallet hardware because the latter puts a target on your back for theft. Again -- yes, I am paranoid. Better safe than sorry, though.

Also, people should avoid third party sellers, Amazon, etc. when buying hardware wallets. There are ways to see if your device has been tampered with, but it's safe to assume most noobs won't bother to look. Buy only directly from the manufacturer if you want to use hardware wallets.
I agree with you, and these days there are a lot of hardware wallet sellers sprouting all over and we don't know if these sellers are legitimate or not and if their product has tampered or not, most of the noobs or newbies buy this stuff without investigating its legitimacy. People nowadays should be vigilant especially with hard wallets because those hackers will do anything by any means necessary just to steal your precious Crypto Currencies.
Here in our country, there are some third-party websites that sell ledger wallets and some of them have a huge price difference between those legitimate websites that sell this kind of stuff. Those third-party websites that sell ledger have a very suspicious price compare to the real price, I think these people are luring newbies with their huge price difference. Shocked

I'm not discouraging anyone to use a hardware wallet I just want to tell everyone that plans to buy a hardware wallet to be vigilant and don't get fooled by scammers. Cool
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

We need to secure and protect our assets and money from hackers who are always looking to steal our profits and information. So we should buy hardware wallet to make securing our assets. Trezor and Ledger nano s is well known in the market for hardware wallet so far I know so will buy one of them for protection.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:57:07 AM

I strongly agree. We all must be very careful about our ownership. Too many scams out there. But the wallet must be safe from a company that can be trusted because some of these wallets can also steal everything you have, it's good to know which ones can be trusted.
We should know where to put our coins away from hackers. There are many about lost coin because they do not used safe wallet and putting it on exchange very long moment which is not used even for trading but holding which is wrong. There is wallet that can be trusted so that people won't be paranoid what they have, they just have to take action for that and do not believe on free that easy.

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:58:23 PM

i think hardware wallet works great for amatuer and hodlers. you need better security and access when your portfolio is growing bigger and bigger.
logic123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

I think hardware wallet is recommended, it will be safe for secure our coins in those wallet and cracking wallets for hackers is difficult.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:58:47 PM

it seems that it is not too important to buy a hardware wallet because you can store the bitcoin or coins that you have in the exchange or store them directly like when you have bitcoin then you can save them in blocckhain directly which provides a free wallet for those of you who want to save bitcoin.
Mr. Ar_Mongi

Activity: 332
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

This is a good topic, a hardware wallet is a useful thing.
Keep your money in it is much safer than on the stock exchange. After all, in fact, the money that you keep on the exchange - not your money, they belong to the exchange. At any moment she can freeze them and you will never see them.

alexander786

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:09:39 AM

Hardware wallets are very much needed. We all need to take care of our holdings. Too many scams and malware is more nowadays, So the hardware wallet is good, it cannot be hacked or scammed.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:30:38 PM

Is good to get one hardware for more secure and safety but all still burn down to the main person using it cause if he still don't keep it very well then he is bound to be rob again and again using some cold wallet is cool too but main thing is how safe your key are or are you the loosing type that don't keep things jealously , then if so you can get hacked .

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:28:07 PM

That post is very kind and concerning from the OP, I really think that everyone should learn how to use a HARDWARE WALLET and know that having a hardware wallet can give you much more SECURITY rather than storing it on your wallets from these websites or application, I ain't hating on thee software wallets though, but I'm pretty sure that everyone understands how the internet works and how hackers can actually breach onto your wallets instantly.
Kesari

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

Hardware wallets are definitely recommended. We all need to take especially good care of our holdings. Too many scams and malware around, and more will come as Crypto becomes more mainstream. Be careful!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: