Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:32:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking Courses to learn about Bitcoin  (Read 3225 times)
anggun chan

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:49:53 AM

I think it is not necessary, we can because there is a will
We don't need to bother bother learning course or join with bitcoin courses, our starters can get information about the bitcoin on the internet, for an explanation of the bitcoin exists on the internet. If still not understand we can open youtube it later we can see step by step.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 04:07:33 AM

Has anyone taken a course online on sites like Udemy to learn about bitcoin? I just received a coupon to enroll in a bitcoin course for free. Would it be worth the time?
If anyone has any experience, do share.

I havent tried it but I think it somehow worth the time because its free. It also depends on the lecturer whether he has a vast knowledge to share or there could be another reason behind it. But on the other hand, in this generation everything could be learned by the use of internet. Most of the people researched Bitcoin in the internet, but infairness with the online course its also a better and faster way of learning, because you can ask and get accurate answers right away.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Lannie25

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:07:10 PM

One of the most exciting parts in investment if getting your money you invests it. You can easily withdraw your investment/earnings by simply using of some applications or login in some websites. Then type the desire amount you want to convert, the you may choose what your desired currency is and cash-out ii. You may get it in different accredited banks and remittance center of the cryptocurrency.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:09:09 PM

Since Cryptocurrency is new in our industry and not all countries are well developed. It’s not advisable to establish a course or a program, which embodies the expertise of knowledge in Cyrptocurrency. It’s better to create some seminars that will teach and enlighten the people what is cryptocurrency all about through this we can assured that we can influence the people and promote the electronic Banking.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:27:44 PM

I think it is not necessary, we can because there is a will
We don't need to bother bother learning course or join with bitcoin courses, our starters can get information about the bitcoin on the internet, for an explanation of the bitcoin exists on the internet. If still not understand we can open youtube it later we can see step by step.
there is a lot of information on the internet about bitcoin.here is sufficient information from information sources. and also in this forum

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:25:10 PM

For me you do not need to take any courses and spend some money for it because it was easy to learn about bitcoin just search and read i think you can catch up the idea of bitcoin. Also you are here in the forum and almost all the information you need is here and all of that is free.

I agree with you. Actually we don't need to take bitcoin courses online just to learn about bitcoin. We can just browse the internet and find some credible source of information about bitcoin and try to understand not everything but some that you think is needed for you to know. It is not necessary because if that's the case, then people who were not able to take the course, they will not know how to handle bitcoin well, but actually they are. It only takes discipline and determination to reach the allotted time for yourself to keep on holding your bitcoin.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:26:21 PM

Cryptocurrency is an electronic banking which provides convenience to the fullest to its user.  In my own point of view, it’s not advisable to establish a course or program, which represents the expertise of knowledge in field of cryptocurrency at this generation.  Since Cryptocurrency is new and not well establish in other country because of they are not capable to adopt this opportunity. It’s better to have some seminars or program where we can help the society to get well inform about cryptocurreny. Through this  we can able to promote the bitcoin slowly, until they use it in any means of transaction. Maybe not now but in future I believe that there will be a course that will govern that idea.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:59:56 PM

In my country, the government does not accept bitcoin although bitcoin has many benefits. So no course about the bitcoin is taught. i want to know about bitcoin so i learned it on internet, forums.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
tr3yson

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:12:22 PM

I guess there's no need for this. If you have access to the internet you can learn it by your self, there's a lot of information you can find by browsing the net. Self-study I guess is enough then join a forum like this so you can interact to other people who are into it, you can ask them if you are confused or if you don't understand something about bitcoin.
nurulbd

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:27:08 PM

I think not necessary taking courses to learn about bitcoin.If you work online then reads and reads about bitcoin.Bitcoin forum bitcoin discussion will get to learn by bitcoin.Then you will be expart about bitcoin.
tranhaop

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:31:00 PM

I think the bitcoin course is not necessary, we can learn at home by looking at google the bitcoin information and its price. Everything is there we have to learn about it
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:05:37 AM

I agree with that idea if you have much free time and nothing to worried about things around you, but if you are ready to learn here that's also great because many newbie here are totally searching and reading here at this forum.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:11:22 AM

Has anyone taken a course online on sites like Udemy to learn about bitcoin? I just received a coupon to enroll in a bitcoin course for free. Would it be worth the time?

I am not taken a course online on Udemy but if the course online is free then I would like to learn from that site. if the course is not free then its better for me to search the info on the internet. you can try to join with the course online so you can add more knowledge for yourself and it is worth for you but if you have a free time to learn.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:15:05 AM

I think it will be worth it. You will learn a lot by attending the course and you won't lose any money because its free. Hearing those speakers share their bitcoin experience and success story will definitely inspire those people who attended the course. Having someone to tell you how to do things is a lot better than just googling or finding answers on the forum. I wish I have the time to attend those course. Don't even think twice. Attend the course and you won't regret it!. Cheers!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Shivan Dragon

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:16:46 AM

If you want to take a course to learn bitcoin, it should be under Economics. Even if it is in school or through online education courses. I think it is enough to learn bitcoin through internet.
klser

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

As for me, I don't need any courses spending  money because you can learn about bitcoin just search the Internet and read any necessary information in this forum, ask questions.It is free and very useful.
kowaitian

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:34:31 PM

No. I rely on mu own expierence. Maybe it's a good thing for begginers, but they also find all information without any course.
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:36:39 PM

I didn't take any courses but I did watch some tutorials about bitcoin on Youtube. It's important to be informed so do anything you can for it
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:44:56 PM

I dont really know that thing about that course online but I think it will be a good idea to have a course that is focusing in Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency because in can teach alot of information about bitcoin that can help individual to be more knowlegeable about bitcoin.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
redcowdeals

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

Hello good morning  ,
I'm buying bitcoin coupons.

write me private

amz.cursell@gmail.com