Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:06:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking Courses to learn about Bitcoin  (Read 3223 times)
miradorme

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:27:06 AM

if im not mistaken there is no yet course to learn about bitcoin. But there is already a book about bitcoin. You can buy books for some information about bitcoin.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

Has anyone taken a course online on sites like Udemy to learn about bitcoin? I just received a coupon to enroll in a bitcoin course for free. Would it be worth the time?
If anyone has any experience, do share.
I haven't heard that theres someone that offers online course inorder to learn bitcoin but if there would be its a good idea of knowing bitcoin and how it works.Its such a rare opportunity to learn about it because in the near future we can apply it when we invest in bitcoin.It os important to have proper knowledge on how it works.

Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:31:08 AM

Hi there, I was just crossreading and humbled over that..

Yes definitely even in short courses only just to enlighten and gain more knowledge about bitcoin so that people has awareness on how it would started, what is the purpose of it, the value in the market and how it use to be.

Yes definitely even in short courses only just to enlighten and gain more knowledge about bitcoin so that people has awareness on how it would started, what is the purpose of it, the value in the market and how it use to be.it will help to deal better in choosing and selling coins.

Sorry guys, but these posts are looking extremely similiar.... In my opinion this lowers the qualitiy of the whole forum... just saying..

magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

Has anyone taken a course online on sites like Udemy to learn about bitcoin? I just received a coupon to enroll in a bitcoin course for free. Would it be worth the time?

I am not that oerson who has taken that course but yes i have heard some rumors about that thing and there are a lot of people are enrolling in that just to have a knowledge in cryptocurrency because having a knowledge in that can undeed give us a capabilities to gain money using of course the cryptos. But me i have just manage to know it through a friend and i always ask then what to do and they teach me because way back then there are no suck things as this course but if there any i will not hesitate to enrolled in that of course it will be totally worth it
lowellsniper

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:58:27 AM

Yes, it will be a good benefit for the newbie or who wants to join bitcoin, to enable them to understand well.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

It is a good move for us to initiate on the learning process when it comes to having an education about bitcoin. It would definitely help us to start and cope up on the system of bitcoin specially when we are new to it. Yet, i suggest to take the time to experience the way how we could used bitcin as a form of cryptocurrency that we could used on transaction rather than paying course learning program.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:08:36 PM

I don't have any experience on this one. But I guess this is going to be really worth it. I know that Bitcoin can be learned online through a lot of articles and videos that are truly educational but it would be a lot different if there is someone who is an expert and who will really carry you through a well-designed and structured steps. There are also aspects of Bitcoin that seem to be too hard to understand alone.
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:15:24 PM

where you can learn in school about bitcoin ? im a willing to enroll it
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

definitely this is a step in the right direction because a lot of us are participating in the crypto world and we don't have a good enough understanding of how it really works and as such we are prone to loss of investments simple because we did not know what we were doing , we were just "following the crowd" so enrolling in a course would definitely be a good idea because knowledge can never be too much and we can use this knowledge to make informed investments, another area of vital importance is learning how to protect your crypto currency after you have acquired them because i see with regularity people saying their accounts have been hacked and such, so all in all a course would be a great idea and i would definitely participate in one.

TamTrang

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:36:24 PM

I think you do not necessarily have to attend the course because you only need to find out information here on this forum. You will not waste your time and effort in attending the class. But if you are afraid of not understanding enough and still suspect you can participate. It will take longer and take more than a minute. good luck.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 05:58:56 PM

I haven't heard that theres someone that offers online course inorder to learn bitcoin but if there would be its a good idea of knowing bitcoin and how it works.Its such a rare opportunity to learn about it because in the near future we can apply it when we invest in bitcoin.It os important to have proper knowledge on how it works.

In any case, have you heard of the project ExtraCredit or BitcoinHomewok? It is a project that aims to educate even ordinary non-user the basic of blockchain and cryptocurrency. They are also offering online courses via their website from where people can enroll in different courses. So far, I think the are already a bunch courses being offered.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:25:20 PM

In any case, have you heard of the project ExtraCredit or BitcoinHomewok? It is a project that aims to educate even ordinary non-user the basic of blockchain and cryptocurrency. They are also offering online courses via their website from where people can enroll in different courses. So far, I think the are already a bunch courses being offered.

my country is more focused on seminars instantly. they can directly target participants to take direct action, many of which do not require regular courses because they can learn it on youtube and so on. but if the format created in the form of mutual communication between local communities can be more effective because there is no dependence on the theory, and can immediately take profit quickly.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:26:59 PM

If I were you I would just have to teach myself. There are a lot of information in the internet about Bitcoin you just have to have the wit to find it. I just learned all about this in the internet.
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:28:02 PM

You will not waste your time and effort in attending the class. I think we don't need any courses just to learn about crytocurrency, bitcoin or altcoin. Speaking in English about these topics will be easy to get ideas and to speak in English.
crqn

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:17:51 PM

I suggest watching videos on youtube, read an article on google and learn bitcoin from yourself. And it is a good idea to be in a forum like this, you don't need to spend money to take a course and learn this industry of bitcoin.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:23:20 PM

Yes it would worth the time certainly, because it is firstly a valuable knowledge and secondly it is free, so don't miss the opportunity to learn more about Bitcoin. Persoanlly I used mainly this forum to get the most needed knowledge about Bitcoin and crypto currencies, and I still using it to know more coins and tokens. Its a very valuable platform for crypto interested people.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:38:38 PM

Taking courses are a good way to learn about Bitcoin, but make sure you are not paying for it because there is a slew of information online where you can get lots of it from multiple sources.

according to I see some negative and positive comments about them, explore more online courses for bitcoin for your good choices, there are many of them over the web. Luck with your learning.
As long as it's free and worth learning and learning, take the opportunity to learn because bitcoin knowledge can lead to success in your life, just make sure it's not fraud and illegal recruitment and provoking the term Free just to get people's attention.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

I don't think I'll be able to learn what I don't know yet. Many investors share this information for free on their blogs. And a lot of relevant information can be found here on the forum.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

Online is the store of knowledge.To knew very good about bitcoin is enough to search online.It is possible to get all the ideas about bitcoin online.I do not think there is a need for a course to get a better idea about bitcoin.It is now possible to get full idea of ​​these topics online.I think getting enough idea about bitcoin is enough to find online.So everyone should not only get the ideas about Bitcoin online through spending money online..😊😊😊😊😊

Your ever😊
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:05:10 PM

Until I find out all the information I need almost for free. I am a member of only one paid community. But if in the future I will feel the lack of omarzai, maybe I'll resort to similar courses.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: