Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:45:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking Courses to learn about Bitcoin  (Read 3223 times)
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:48:01 PM

For me you do not need to take any courses and spend some money for it because it was easy to learn about bitcoin just search and read i think you can catch up the idea of bitcoin. Also you are here in the forum and almost all the information you need is here and all of that is free.
He said "I just received a coupon to enroll in a bitcoin course for free" it means that is free better that he take that course to learn more about bitcoin, Many knowledges you can't learn on self studying you need alot of experience if you wish to study by yourself and having a mentor is best for the beginners like him Wink He is very lucky that he get some free coupon to take bitcoin course for free because bitcoin course are expensive nowadays due to bitcoin hype.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:03:34 PM

Getting a bitcoin or blockchain related course has always been on my roadmap. Just that my current schedule doesn't allow for such luxury now. But when I've got free time, I will do well to take up courses. I think It's a much better way not only be a crypto user but to interact and better understand the technology. So yeah, It's a great idea. The best thing to do It's to teach a course that's actually worth it.

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:12:00 PM

Bitcoin is still a new phenomenon therefore a well structured course about it might not be readily available, there are however lots of materials online on Bitcoin that can be of help o increase your knowledge about BTC and other things relating o it, BTC is the future currency and learning more about it will only work to your advantage
For the basic knowledge about bitcoin I think that you can find all over the internet and do not need to go to school in any class. If you want to learn about trading you can refer to the information on the forum, the page sharing on youtube to master the basic knowledge, then you can meet the trader with experience in this field. To learn directly from them, it is something you should do to have good knowledge in the market for this cryptocurrency.

bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:17:33 PM

Has anyone taken a course online on sites like Udemy to learn about bitcoin? I just received a coupon to enroll in a bitcoin course for free. Would it be worth the time?
If anyone has any experience, do share.

I think some did that, but for more people, I think the main means for them to learn about the cryptocurrency market and its assets is through self study through watching and reading different materials posted by seasoned users about whatever venture they are in and their own secrets and tips that made them successful. However, it's not a foolproof plan because any one person can't claim that his way is the correct way since everyone has their won strategies in doing business in this market. So, if you feel that theoretical knowledge could help you joining courses, then do so, but if you feel that experience is a better teacher, then take the risk and jump in.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:19:09 PM

in those courses they explain what the majority here have already gained knowledge rather than btc course I would take trading course which can be more beneficial for the long term as well as for crypto trading.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:00:43 AM

in those courses they explain what the majority here have already gained knowledge rather than btc course I would take trading course which can be more beneficial for the long term as well as for crypto trading.

I would rather to have both trading, mining, and learn about bitcoin. These courses will definitely help us improve our knowledge and skills, and would have better understanding as well.
dinah29

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:15:45 AM

You do not need to take a course in Bitcoin. As what I have experienced during my first day in using bitcoin. I was just kept on reading about Bitcoin till I learned something about how to earn and invest here. We only need is to keep reading until we become knowledgeable enough on how to make money here.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:28:20 AM

why take a bitcoin course?
If you want to learn about bitcoin, ask to learn from your closest friends like your friends who already use it or find out on the internet is one of the best to learn internet. Because the average about bitcoin is on the internet what else if you have entered the bitcoin forum (bitcoin.org) you can ask about bitcoin.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

Maybe for trading,  mining or investing we kinda need the courses for it, but it could be a lot exprience if you know by yourself, I mean like read anything about bitcoin in this forum or in the social media, yeah maybe you need to ask someone who was lets say expert in here.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:54:21 AM

Has anyone taken a course online on sites like Udemy to learn about bitcoin? I just received a coupon to enroll in a bitcoin course for free. Would it be worth the time?
Actually i do not heard any courses for you to learn more about bitcoin but if it is true i would like to take that kind of course. I also think taking that course is not a requirement for you to learn bitcoin because you can now browse it in the internet for you to seek answers. You can also look answers here in bitcointalk in reading other people's opinion in their knowledge about bitcoin.
Courses will make more fee and we need to pay that. Better we learn by ourselves from google or this forum which has very important lesson and also can ask many member here in the forum so all your question can be answered by the member.
crypto002

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:34:16 AM

its better to learn about bitcoin if you are new .
The benefits can be  it will help what is block chain , how the crypto market works, how to trade , what charts you can use to trade crypto.
You can pay or you can learn form youtube for free.
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:46:30 AM

Yeah for sure they will help you. When I first started I actually looked for free courses and they helped me a lot to understand what is bitcoin and how it works.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Goodday

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

I think it's good to take another course for beginners so we can know more about bitcoin and we know Tired in learning is a natural thing, but do not give up in learning.
Cairo18

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:53:13 PM

I think it's good to take another course for beginners so we can know more about bitcoin and we know Tired in learning is a natural thing, but do not give up in learning.

For me as a new beginner it is important to take courses and learned about what bitcoin is, for us to learn how it works, what is the important etc. For that we can easily know and define bitcoin with out hesitating or to doubt in answering the questions in the forums.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:01:40 PM

Personally, I don’t have any experience but I’ve read articles online and they really recommend to take short online courses. However, I think that it is just a way of taking  money from newbies in bitcoin where they promise you everything yet you get nothing. Maybe in terms of investing courses teach you how to trade.
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:16:25 PM

It is good idea to atleast make another course which is bitcoin related. Atleast half a year to one year just give the important information a investor and bitcoiner must know. But if it is not approved by the government, to have these courses, at least let the teacher teach them about it so even the students are studying, they can also earn income that will be helpful in their studies.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

Making course about bitcoin may affect its value of amount because of its local and publicity trend. Maybe Altercoins may overtake Bitcoin because of its local trend. It may also affect the Volume of the Bitcoin, if all will "Hold" mined Bitcoin will be little. If all will mine Bitcoin, the volume of the Bitcoin will rise and its value will be lessen and maybe eventually drop. For me if it is Crypto-currency lets keep it stay crypto.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:52:27 PM

There is nothing wrong in taking courses to learn about bitcoin especially since it is free, grab the opportunity and gain more knowledge about bitcoin maybe you can get a new information about bitcoin that you don't know just make sure its not scam.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

Personally, I didn't have to take any course about Bitcoin, I used the internet, there are a lot of websites where in you will be able to learn tons of information about Bitcoin through articles, videos, audio books, eBooks, magazines etc. And before I forget the best resource to hone knowledge and skills in Bitcoin, this forum, there are a lot of materials, lots of links and the best part is, it is interactive and you can interact with real people with real stories about Bitcoin, may it be a lesson to be learned, a best practice that you need to use or even just some boost whenever things are not going the way you expect it to be.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:59:50 PM

Well, that's depending on the lesson you take.
if you choose a lesson about bitcoin trading or bitcoin fundamentals, then you should try that.
else you choose basic lesson about bitcoin or maybe a lesson that's called "for beginner" then you will waste your coupon because that kind of lesson can be obtained freely from youtube or website that's discussing about bitcoin.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: