Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:17:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking Courses to learn about Bitcoin  (Read 3223 times)
standley940

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:16:43 AM

It’s not advisable to establish a course or a program, which embodies the expertise of knowledge in Cyrptocurrency.then people who were not able to take the course, they will not know how to handle bitcoin well, but actually they are. It only takes discipline and determination to reach the allotted time for yourself to keep on holding your bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:22:20 AM

Has anyone taken a course online on sites like Udemy to learn about bitcoin? I just received a coupon to enroll in a bitcoin course for free. Would it be worth the time?
If anyone has any experience, do share.

For me, if it is not scam and its for free why not? dont think about wasting time, its for your own good,   but it is not necessary to take online courses just to learn about btc infact a lot of investors became successful through their efforts learning,reading in this forum.,learning new things is in our hands, no courses, if we want to.
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:29:59 AM

For me you do not need to take any courses and spend some money for it because it was easy to learn about bitcoin just search and read i think you can catch up the idea of bitcoin. Also you are here in the forum and almost all the information you need is here and all of that is free.

Yes, that's true. It will become your additional expense if you will take some courses to learn bitcoin. You can gain knowledge about bitcoin in this forum.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:42:37 AM

Has anyone taken a course online on sites like Udemy to learn about bitcoin? I just received a coupon to enroll in a bitcoin course for free. Would it be worth the time?
For me, if it's okay and no fee or replacement, why not? That's great because you'll know more about cryptocurrency. This is the great experience. You are with your classmates who have only one of your passions. And you also have many friends in this forum.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
Lemayilleur
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:08:18 AM

This is a very good idea, by the way, there are a lot of them now! The good news is that more and more people want to learn and learn about the crypto currency, so you reduce the risk several times!
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:11:01 AM

Well even I did got a coupon like that and when I went there , It was like 1 crore people packed together 😐 also since it was for free you couldn't complain about it ... Then they had this.. you know thing like they were actually promoting their institution through the use of Bitcoins so it..followed a brief discussion about how their institute is so nice and all.. more or so the knowledge that they provided is something that you can find online on the tech savvy websites .... Also there is just one benefit that I see from this ' they actually provided certificate of participation' ..
You could just check if they give that .. and go for it if they do otherwise everything's on the internet and they won't show you there how to compile one crypto.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:15:49 AM

You can get these books from Amazon

Cryptoassets: The Innovative Investor's Guide to Bitcoin and Beyond
https://amzn.to/2vTjKOT

How Bitcoin and the Blockchain Are Challenging the Global Economic Order
https://amzn.to/2vRpgSr

The Bitcoin Standard: The Decentralized Alternative to Central Banking
https://amzn.to/2HvAe5b

or you can also check the one
https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/shop/bitcoin-trading/
TheReality

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:24:47 AM

for me to learn about bitcoin just learn it by myself. than you hire people to learn about bitcoin. bitcoin is very easy to learn just searching as time passes you will understand it all
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:30:02 AM

I never take any course to know about bitcoin. But if there is any free course here so i will join for definitely. But if the course not free, i prefer to learn online from this forum.
My son teaching me about in bitcoin I never take any course about in bitcoin so if any free course in bitcoin I definitely join cause I want to learn and gain my knowledge about the cryptocurrency but if the course is not free I prefer to learn online watching you tube and this forum.
fatema

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:30:40 AM

It is a good idea to learn about Bitcoin and to learn courses. Because if you take courses about Bitcoin, you can know what it is and how it works. As a result, you can easily benefit by earning. Besides, we can use the knowledge that we can achieve from the course in the right time. Find out the exact time to invest in bitcoin. Knowledge acquired from the courses will be useful in order to maximize our investment.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:46:48 AM

yes i agree with you .A free course with bitcoin  why we do not participate. This is a good opportunity to learn more about bitcoin. I will also enroll in this course. Because I am spending all my time to invest in bitcoin. So I'm not afraid to spend some time with this free course.

mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:50:12 AM

I think you have to learn the cause of the price movement of bitcoin, you should be able to see and analyze the movement of the rise and fall of the price of the bitcoin to benefit very much, with the knowledge that you experience It would be easy to get profit.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:51:06 AM

Actually we dont have to take a course to get knowledge about bitcoin because i think its wasting time. We can learn by ourselves if we want to right.

I agree with you, as long as there is any internet connection, I think we can learn by ourselves and we can find much information that might not teach on that course. besides that, we can get more experience with learning from many websites so our knowledge will increase and we can also learn more about trading technique. we can use any time in learning and not just in one day, we can learn in every day because I am sure that in every day, we can get different experience which will useful for us.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Simonova irina

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:05:17 AM

you do not need to take any courses and spend some money for it because it was easy to learn about bitcoin just search and read i think you can catch up the idea of bitcoin. Also you are here in the forum and almost all the information you need is here and all of that is free.As long as it is free and worth to learn and study go and grab the opportunity to learn as knowledge to bitcoin can bring success to your life just make it sure it is not scam and illegal recruitment and baiting the Free term just to attract people's attention.
BlockFolksHQ

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:17:12 AM

Some people willing to pay money in order to know more about bitcoin. I am lucky that I can learn bitcoin and related information thru my best friend who is also very interested in bitcoin. Actually it is very good that we all improve our knowledge.

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:26:50 AM

Might be helpful,because if you dont have someone to guide you in the right path,these courses will enlighten you thoughts,as long as it is not too much or better be free so that you can maximize your learnings,technical analysis indeed too hard to learn if you dont have good people behind you,might not be able to do things right.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
andohyeb

Activity: 287

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:55:02 AM

As long as the course is free , I will participate because I know there are lot of free resources online which don't charge a dim. Besides, bitcointalk forum is the best place to take a course in bitcoins or altcoins related.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:19:27 AM

If you take a paid course I think you should not, now there are many people sharing it honestly. They earn a lot of money on the Crypto market and they want to share it for those who have little experience. That is their merit, so you go to youtube learn.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:30:18 AM

for me to learn about bitcoin just learn it by myself. than you hire people to learn about bitcoin. bitcoin is very easy to learn just searching as time passes you will understand it all
It is better to study the course if the course is free, because learning by using the course will make it easier for someone to learn about bitcoin. because the course directly meets the person and the way it is directly practiced in front of us.
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:33:16 AM

In my opinion, all "bitcoin courses" that you can find now is just a shitty part of money begging programm that are so popular nowadays. They don't care about your skills an future profit -  main goal is to sell their material to those who think that it could be usefull.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: