Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:20:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking Courses to learn about Bitcoin  (Read 3223 times)
ikiscream

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:07:55 PM

I do not think it is necessary to spend time for the course, just learn online and discuss with the more expert I think enough

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:16:22 PM

Actually in my opinion you do not need any courses about bitcoin knowledge.i see your rank is very high and you already hero member.you know that in this forum give you huge help about learn bitcoin.just now you can search him and reading some good article about bitcoin.i hope you understand now,got knowledge about bitcoin is very easy.just need to your agree and your mind.
lida311993

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:17:22 PM

And I would love to go to bitcoin courses. I often feel like I don't know enough information and I would like to know more.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
RuslanSamui

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:34:00 PM

Hello everyone, I would like to listen to these courses with pleasure. I still have a lot of questions about bitcoin.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:00:05 PM

I personally not went somewhere to learn about bitcoin but my friend guide me a little about it and then I learn a lot from bitcoin forum this is a very good forum for guidance and providing enough knowledge about bitcoin. I agree if somewhere the courses of bitcoin is started somewhere the people access will be easy and if a teacher is good people will easily know about bitcoin.
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:04:23 PM

Bitcoin is not a skill which requires  a set of course about what is bitcoin and how to get it. I personally think that there are lot of information provided in the internet such as blog, article, and website. Also, you can ask your friends in related bitcointalk. So, taking course will only spend your money up.
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:10:26 PM

Has anyone taken a course online on sites like Udemy to learn about bitcoin? I just received a coupon to enroll in a bitcoin course for free. Would it be worth the time?
If anyone has any experience, do share.
Actually i do not heard any courses for you to learn more about bitcoin but if it is true i would like to take that kind of course. I also think taking that course is not a requirement for you to learn bitcoin because you can now browse it in the internet for you to seek answers. You can also look answers here in bitcointalk in reading other people's opinion in their knowledge about bitcoin.
prismatica007

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:36:16 AM

course, I think it is not necessary, to be a novice and read the experience and suggestions of those who have more time and also of the mistakes you learn
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:52:55 AM

Has anyone taken a course online on sites like Udemy to learn about bitcoin? I just received a coupon to enroll in a bitcoin course for free. Would it be worth the time?
i taking knowledge about bitcoin from online forum. i learn about bitcoin by seeing bitcointalk forum post...and twitter and facebook post.

CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:23:11 AM

I have never taken a course or anything else. All I do is read often and often wonder to someone who has understood about bitcoin. But in my opinion, if you do not spend money or free. I think you just follow it, hopefully a lot of knowledge from the course. But if with the course, you spend money. Better do not follow, they are just looking for personal gain. Better to often read and find someone who will teach you sincerely.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:10:27 AM

I learned bitcoin not from online courses so I can not share the experience with you but I learn bitcoin from my friends directly, and I think learning directly will be easier than learning online, but it would be better if you try to utilize coupons the.
hopefully you get more knowledge and you can practice it.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
jops

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:47:59 AM

for me i think there is no need to take a course in order to learn bitcoin. You can simply learn also through online just simply research, read and understand. Just like her in bitcointalk.org. Base on my experience i already learn bitcoin through online research i didn't even take a course. But i learn already. But if you think taking a bitcoin course is much better then go, as you said it is free already.
paularies

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:51:34 AM

i think we don't need to take course for bitcoin because bitcoin can learn easily by reading and watching videos though  internet. and i guess we don't need to courses for bitcoin because this non- government organization.
satria stell black

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:54:06 AM

If I personally learn about Bitcoin not learn from online courses. But I was taught by my uncle who had been in Bitcoin for a long time. So he directed me to Bitcoin and the rest I taught myself. Surely this is more quickly captured and faster to understand. Not wasting my time either, because we learn while practicing it.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:55:52 AM

I didn't take any course to learn bitcoin and blockchain but I am willing to if given the chance. I am just short in funds nowadays but if the day will come when I have the extra funds then I would be willing to take a course. I know that I have so much to learn regarding cryptocurrencies because I am curious in some things and I am willing to learn new things. Being in the forum makes me more knowledgeable in this field but then a comprehensive course about cryptocurrencies and blockchain would be better. Even if I have learned so much in this forum, I am pretty sure there are so many things I have yet to learn.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:15:25 AM

I do not know outside the country if there is a school teaching about Bitcoin, but here we are teaching this school about Bitcoin, I know they are just basic ones they teach.
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:19:58 AM

Hmm, if I would get some course about bitcoin or crypto in general, I would definately spend my time on it. To make me more effective in earning.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:26:19 AM

As long as it is free and worth to learn and study go and grab the opportunity to learn as knowledge to bitcoin can bring success to your life just make it sure it is not scam and illegal recruitment and baiting the Free term just to attract people's attention to enroll, search some reviews about udemy. I saw some negative and positive comments about them, explore more online courses for bitcoin for your good different choices there's a lot of them over the web Good luck with your learning.
[/quote
i agree...you can learn bitcoin through reading about btc and also by joining in bitcoin forum..just be resourceful and smart also because it is true that there are a lot of scammer too

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:31:29 AM

Actually we dont have to take a course to get knowledge about bitcoin because i think its wasting time. We can learn by ourselves if we want to right.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
nacareng

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:42:02 AM

Receive it for free, you can check it out at no cost and you can learn something new from it. Paying for such a course is highly recommended Bitcoin is really famous now everything is available online you just need to learn from the right source.
take the opportunity to learn because knowledge of Bitcoin can bring success in your life, just make sure it's not fraud and illegal recruitment and fishing for free terms just to attract people's attention. to register find some reviews about udemy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: