Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:19:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPLAY -Decentralized P2P Gaming Marketplace⚡POS⚡🚀FREE Airdrops 6/8 🚀  (Read 50630 times)
AngryWhiteWolf

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:29:15 PM

Can't wait for airdrop 5/8 to start. Is there an estimate date for this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:16:57 PM

Cool today is a really good day to stake really low network weight  Cool
so did yesterday. got 2 big stakes in one day (my average is 1 in 2 days). staking is pretty fun)

I already got 0.89% in two weeks, that's 90%+ annually  Wink
Every day is a good day to stake!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:58:10 PM

did the community test phase start already ? +

does anyone of you guys know ?

I applied but I haven't received anything yet, maybe they're waiting for more applications.
Dev doesnt reply on pm and very rare here on questions, seems to be a one man show, thats a pity, that the communication is so bad, I like the project.

dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:23:24 AM

I applied but I haven't received anything yet, maybe they're waiting for more applications.
Dev doesnt reply on pm and very rare here on questions, seems to be a one man show, thats a pity, that the communication is so bad, I like the project.
Have some faith and most of all patience, it's just growing slowly. It's a nice project that's building it's support drop by drop with a total o 8 rounds on different platforms.
I prefer this technique than one-off mass spamming over twitter and telegram personally. Nobody even remembers these campaigns a month later.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ALTJ1990

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:29:08 AM

Have some faith and most of all patience, it's just growing slowly. It's a nice project that's building it's support drop by drop with a total o 8 rounds on different platforms.
I prefer this technique than one-off mass spamming over twitter and telegram personally. Nobody even remembers these campaigns a month later.
Yeah have faith guys, I spoke to 1 of the devs on fb they should be dropping over today and tomorrow so please be patient this one has involved a lot more maths with a higher application count which has added time to airdropping as soon as possible. Take a break, get ready for number 5.  Cool I'd like to see more promo on bitcointalk it's the best platform for us as a growing community.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:34:30 AM

Yeah have faith guys, I spoke to 1 of the devs on fb they should be dropping over today and tomorrow so please be patient this one has involved a lot more maths with a higher application count which has added time to airdropping as soon as possible. Take a break, get ready for number 5.  Cool I'd like to see more promo on bitcointalk it's the best platform for us as a growing community.
Thanks for the news, this is nice to hear Smiley Personally I'd like to continue on different platforms as was the original plan (different platform per airdrop).
Now that twitter, reddit and bitcointalk are done, I'd recommend Discord as it's the most popular gamers platform. It would be good to make this link imo.
Obviously I'm happy to support whatever the devs have in mind  Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ALTJ1990

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:08:51 AM

Thanks for the news, this is nice to hear Smiley Personally I'd like to continue on different platforms as was the original plan (different platform per airdrop).
Now that twitter, reddit and bitcointalk are done, I'd recommend Discord as it's the most popular gamers platform. It would be good to make this link imo.
Is discord easy to set up? I'll have a look now and get myself set up just in case it's lined up for the future.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:10:00 AM

Is discord easy to set up? I'll have a look now and get myself set up just in case it's lined up for the future.
Yeh pretty easy, also you can use it just through a browser too (unlike telegram) as well as a desktop application.
No need to download the mobile app or anything. It's a bit weird at first but you get used to it.
It's like telegram but much better for chat with different rooms etc.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
AngryWhiteWolf

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:50:43 AM

More and more coins are moving to Discord. If you're in crypto then you'll have no problem to set up Discord.
sontanawic

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:51:55 AM

Has anyone received airdrop yet?
I just checked my Gplay wallet but nothing in it
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:20:55 AM

Has anyone received airdrop yet?
I just checked my Gplay wallet but nothing in it

Just scroll up a bit next time...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
nguyentuananh

Activity: 252

https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

I hear people say, in bitcointalk and twitter gplay
There are a lot of bad things about this coin

⚀        Google Play        ⚀ DiCEGAME ⚀        AppStore        ⚀
THE MOST OPEN AND TRANSPARENT P2P iGAMING PLATFORM ➤MVP
YouTubeGolosANNInstagramTelegramTwitterFacebookMedium
ALTJ1990

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 09:29:33 AM

I think its unfair to make such claims without providing what you have read. Without it all you are doing is gossiping, the devs are working very hard and POS is the perfect choice for taking over micro transactions. Gamers I have noticed see the potential but crypto people jumping from one to the next I guess only half read with half the knowledge to the background field of gaming. POS can literally kick micro transactions companies out of the industry, who wants to buy many small products with zero reward, that's why I believe in Gplay. Gamers hate micro transactions and micro transaction love targeting the young. Gplay fits nicely in between allowing the gaming industry to thrive with more spending, I see it speeding the time taken to build games etc. All is good from my perspective. Gamers get more for their money, companies yield higher profits. No brainer....
goah

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:56:01 AM

strange. so far, i havent heard anything bad about the gplay coin. except some ppl complaining that they did not receive an airdrop. more often through their own fault.
Mr.BiRoe

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:14:33 PM

I am waiting for distribution for airdrop
when does it start?
hanter69

Activity: 349

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

strange # 4 airdrop finished coins on the purse did not arrive Dev when I see my airdrop
Münzpräger

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:03:30 PM

strange # 4 airdrop finished coins on the purse did not arrive Dev when I see my airdrop

It's a lot of work. They have to count the posts of each applicant, calculate the bonus for signature and avatar and so on.
KimberlyGB

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

I think its unfair to make such claims without providing what you have read. Without it all you are doing is gossiping, the devs are working very hard and POS is the perfect choice for taking over micro transactions. Gamers I have noticed see the potential but crypto people jumping from one to the next I guess only half read with half the knowledge to the background field of gaming. POS can literally kick micro transactions companies out of the industry, who wants to buy many small products with zero reward, that's why I believe in Gplay. Gamers hate micro transactions and micro transaction love targeting the young. Gplay fits nicely in between allowing the gaming industry to thrive with more spending, I see it speeding the time taken to build games etc. All is good from my perspective. Gamers get more for their money, companies yield higher profits. No brainer....
Good speech, but I would like to hear the statement of the developer or team member. What are your plans? I think the next airdrop should begin.
Mr.BiRoe

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:42:49 PM

I would like to know, my signature is effective or not
While Dev does not respond, is there a member respond as Dev team?
AngryWhiteWolf

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:41:58 PM

I would like to know, my signature is effective or not
While Dev does not respond, is there a member respond as Dev team?

It seems that only dev is able to answer these question. I'm sure that he will come back over the weekend and fix all the problems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: