Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:28:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♥♥♥[ICO][ANN][HD]HUMAN DISCOVERY PLATFORM[BOUNTY]♥♥♥  (Read 16605 times)
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:25:35 PM

Where are the funds for the ICO going? How are they being allocated across the roadmap? Interesting project, but wondering why you need an ICO so far in development.

We are developing project now and will develop regardless of the results of ICO. We already make projects that work and profitable, and never used external capital for this. ICO is a method to involve much peoples on start of project: developers, authors, users and get feedback and move faster then now. With ICO we offer to join the token-holders to the project at the start, to fix their part in the distribution and benefit in the future

Very impressive I must say,  this gives reassurance to all investors of this project. ICO is fairing well enough,  10% bonus ends tomorrow, am hopeful more funds would be collected.

I guess the 500000 USD minimum would not affect the project because according to Timur, it must go on according to plan. I can see this is really an enterprising company that is already generating income.

Yes, although if the minimum $500,000 is achieved , we should expect the HD platform MVP to be released latest in June 2018, with the APIs and HD Author Tools in place.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:39:13 PM

Thank you so much! the reward is received! I wish success to the project and the whole team!
WildSparker

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:43:40 PM

A Human Discovery Platform sounds interesting but I am still not sure what to think of this. What does it offer or why should someone invest in this?

If you do not mind, I, as CEO of the company, will try to answer this question. So, the goal of the majority of ICOs is to allow people to place their crypto currency so as to get some benefit from it.

By purchasing project tokens, you join the community of programmers, authors and entrepreneurs who create projects for studying people with an understandable monetization model, the main means of payment of which will be a token.

There are 2 reasons to do this:
1) you can use these products under the best conditions;
2) The need for tokens will be increased along with the number of product introductions to end-services users. But the number of tokens is initially limited.

So this project is meant to unite people who then in turn themselves start projects with the goal to find things out about humans that are yet unknown?

InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:46:27 PM

By the way, forgot to ask what price will be set on the tokens of your project?
Thanks for your answer!
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 09:53:26 PM

By the way, forgot to ask what price will be set on the tokens of your project?
Thanks for your answer!

For the price, like someone mentioned earlier, 350 HD token is equal to 1 ETH. This means that 1 HD is equal 0.0028571 ETH although 10% bonus is still on till 25th of November.
mat786

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:41:54 AM

Received the tokens. Thanks dev for detailed explanation of the project. Also, the project team seems well qualified. Good luck.
Crypto_buddah

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:05:41 AM

Where are the funds for the ICO going? How are they being allocated across the roadmap? Interesting project, but wondering why you need an ICO so far in development.

We are developing project now and will develop regardless of the results of ICO. We already make projects that work and profitable, and never used external capital for this. ICO is a method to involve much peoples on start of project: developers, authors, users and get feedback and move faster then now. With ICO we offer to join the token-holders to the project at the start, to fix their part in the distribution and benefit in the future

To be honest, this is the kind of project worth investing every dime you got,  because you will definitely be covered,  as funds accumulated during ico is not a parameter to fulfill this project.

To be honest, this is the kind of project worth investing every dime you got,  because you will definitely be covered,  as funds accumulated during ico is not a parameter to fulfill this project.

To be honest you seem to be misleadingly pushing this project. How can you advise to invest all the money someone has even if the project is really good. No. Never invest all the money into one single project. It is stupid. It is the fastest way to lose all the money. Diversify!
DoctorStrange (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:04:07 AM

Buy HD-Tokens Today And Enjoy 5% Bonus!

Offer is valid until December, 2nd, 00:00!

We are excited how many people have supported our project this week!

World leading media - TheNextWeb and Irish Tech News - have made stories about HDP.
https://thenextweb.com/contributors/2017/11/24/greater-good-blockchain-technology-will-new-way-accelerating-personal-development/
http://irishtechnews.ie/business-showcase-human-discovery-platform/

We have already raised $150,000 via crowdsale and the figures keep increasing!

Do not hesitate and buy our tokens with 5% discount now!

VERY IMPORTANT: ONLY USE hdplatform.io ! DO NOT USE ANY OTHER SITES THAT LOOK SIMILAR!
https://my.hdplatform.io/
Foundico.com

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:08:47 AM

Hi guys, nice project, welcome to our ICO list, we hope it helps you with funding Wink
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:41:41 AM

I didn't expect it to be sent right away, i was confident that it will take a day or something but its just hours and thank you for the fast and generous AirDrop. thank you thank you!

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 12:15:56 PM

Not so long ago registered in Airdrop, surprised, very quickly received tokens, already 600 coins on the wallet, thank you! I wish successful development of this project team!  Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Fen1X

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:47:14 PM

I've received my airdropped tokens. Thank you!
segabux

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:35:01 PM

great project good luck devs
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:31:51 PM

Not so long ago registered in Airdrop, surprised, very quickly received tokens, already 600 coins on the wallet, thank you! I wish successful development of this project team!  Cool
The people behind the HD team are really professional and airdrop is the prof of that. Since airdrop more people are interested in project and the investment shows that. The project deserves it.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:39:03 PM

Human Discovery is great project, this is decentralized system to create complex methodics of human personality analysis powered by blockchain. I think this project unique and there is no competitor yet, seem the price will interesting when this coin listed on the exchange

You are right when you say this project has no competitor yet, because am yet to see a backed up blockchain framework that uses decentralized system to create complex methodics of human personality analysis.
roy92

Activity: 224
Merit: 105

MFG Token Sale - 1st of January

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:27:05 PM

Wow that was realy fast! I recived mine free airdrop coins. Thank you for it!

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:53:47 PM

Human Discovery is great project, this is decentralized system to create complex methodics of human personality analysis powered by blockchain. I think this project unique and there is no competitor yet, seem the price will interesting when this coin listed on the exchange
That's an added advantage, being the first of it's kind. All the best to devs and team members including the community at large.
segabux

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:36:04 PM

thank u hd for the tokens good luck devs
dspencer

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:57:55 PM

As my hobby, I like to read about human psychology and see how people react to different situations. Having said that, I can't pass by an opportunity to help this project rise and to add to the technological progress on our beautiful planet.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:48:12 PM

As my hobby, I like to read about human psychology and see how people react to different situations. Having said that, I can't pass by an opportunity to help this project rise and to add to the technological progress on our beautiful planet.

This project implement a technique developed by psychologists, coaches or scientists that is similar to the test format that allows typologizing one or another sector of a person's life by his/her personal data and formulate recommendations. So with this platform you will more easy to analysis data like human psychology
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: