Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:20:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which country will be the first to legalize Bitcoin?  (Read 4440 times)
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:06:33 PM

Or others Criptocurrencies I mean..

I'm looking forward to read and hear this news that will happen soon then what we are thinking..and it will change the way of action in economic world by who already are against BTC and stuff.
It has to happen ( even if I don't know how )

I bet in China  Wink

I bet in the Philippines. This so helpful for every Filipinos especially those going abroad or OFWs earning dollars but away from there family. It would be a great help especially for those who are unemployed. I think the government will regulate it for benefit of everybody.

nagiblem

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:13:07 PM

Most probably this would be Japan as we all know that Japan Government already implemented the use of bitcoin to its retail merchants in the whole country so this is a sign that the government of Japan is allowing its people to use bitcoin in buying goods in different merchant.

Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:04:16 PM

Most probably this would be Japan as we all know that Japan Government already implemented the use of bitcoin to its retail merchants in the whole country so this is a sign that the government of Japan is allowing its people to use bitcoin in buying goods in different merchant.
Yes true, I agree that Japan is the first country to legalize bitcoin.
Mr. Nakamoto Satoshi is from Japan, so if I think the first country to legalize the use of bitcoin, the first step is that the Japanese government is currently certifying the exchanger.
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:21:29 PM

I'm looking forward to read and hear this news that will happen soon then what we are thinking..and it will change the way of action in economic world by who already are against BTC and stuff.

I bet in China  Wink
I think those countries that will legalize bitcoin, are those well-developed country. It is because its connected to the technology. The more developed a country was, the higher its technology so that it will be easy for their people to cope up to this kind of legalization in terms of bitcoin.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:54:01 PM

I think that Venezuela might use bitcoin as a national currency (they already use it widely).Thats not a legalization but it is authorized by people.
If I remember correctly in Venezuela is illegal to mine bitcoin, I do not know if the possession of bitcoin is illegal too but I will not be surprised of that, so a change in regime could be needed so bitcoin is accepted as legal tender in Venezuela and I do not know how long that is going to take with the government doing everything they can to maintain themselves in power.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:08:24 PM

I'm sure there will be a state that officially legalizes the use of bitcoin, and the first country to use bitcoin is greek, because now greek is in crisis and trying to use cryptocurrency substitute for fiat money.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:20:10 PM

I bet in China  Wink

I bet in the Philippines. This so helpful for every Filipinos especially those going abroad or OFWs earning dollars but away from there family. It would be a great help especially for those who are unemployed. I think the government will regulate it for benefit of everybody.
Although japan has already taken the step and we are expecting some other countires like philphine, Australia, Rusia and so many other countries who can really legalize bitcoin very soon. i am sure that after that so many other countries will also be following them.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:17:53 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 01:30:03 AM by ArnoldChippy

I bet in China  Wink

It will be the best fortune for the people of Philippines if the government legalize bit coin because this legalization will bring prosperity and financial stability in the country and being a transnational tool bitcoin will make the transfer of money from outside the country very easy and feasible. You even do not need to move your assets to other country, in fact you can use bitcoin from anywhere and any time,

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:33:46 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 01:21:12 AM by bitllionaire

I bet in China  Wink
I think those countries that will legalize bitcoin, are those well-developed country. It is because its connected to the technology. The more developed a country was, the higher its technology so that it will be easy for their people to cope up to this kind of legalization in terms of bitcoin.
Your correlation of development with the technology is highly appreciable because we are observing all the develop countries and realize it that the development of a country is directly related to the technological advancement because the present world is the world of technology. And in this respect we can hope that bitcoin will play an important role in developing the economy of  a country.
Mr

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:27:45 PM

I bet in China  Wink

Although japan has already taken the step and we are expecting some other countires like philphine, Australia, Rusia and so many other countries who can really legalize bitcoin very soon. i am sure that after that so many other countries will also be following them.
Philipines? Dont make me laugh man. Duterte does not care about bitcoin at all and what he wants is to stop the drug in his country. There will be no room for bitcoin or cryptocurrency in this country. Australia is the best competitor since it has accepted bitcoin as a payment method for many months. I think that Australia will be the first country legalized bitcoin

None of the above
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:38:36 PM

I bet in China  Wink

You are quite right that Japan has took a bold step by legalizing bit coin in their country and I am also very hopeful that the other countries like Thailand, Australia and Philippine will accept bitcoin as their legal crypto currency very soon. I am also too much confident that as soon as the number of bitcoin users in my country will lincrease, then our government will also start thinking about to turn bitcoin as legal currency.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:33:30 PM

I bet in China  Wink

I think Europe the first country that recognized or legalized the bitcoin or cryptocurrency because they using bitcoin for any transaction for goods and services because bitcoin they called also a virtual currency in there country so that i think europe is the first country legalized bitcoin.
There are many countries who have legalized bitcoin but the first one was Germany. It has been supporting it a lot but China was the country with most support which is not into it anymore. Many Asiancountries can be listed in those who legalized bitcoin.Europe accepts bitcoin but it was not the earliest bird. Anyways, it is good to see that now bitcoin is being used in many countries of the world legally.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:14:38 AM

I think the first country to legalize bitcoin is japan, now the news that japan immediately legalize bitcoin is massive, many Japanese people use bitcoin and according to japan user data is the largest.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:40:25 AM

it is true that in future it is more chances that bitcoin will become legalize in  many countries but no one can say about that which country will first legalize bitcoin in their country. we an just assume that japan is the country which are giving most value to bitcoin as compare to other countries so from that assumption we can say that it is more possible that japan will be the first country.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:08:38 AM

When we look at bitcoin user numbers ,  we can understand  which country will be the first to legalize Bitcoin ,  i think most bitcoin users live in China and they want to use Bitcoin so much and they dont  like to inhibitions about bitcoin in their country so , My opinion first country will be China because their most of population need it and  the Chinese government is aware of this.
There are no of countries who did so in the past bitcoin is legalize in first world countries because their citizens are much aware of the new development things and bitcoin is one of them, they see the practical benefits of it and accepted it and their economy is now progressing faster after the bitcoin legalization and china had banned it because they feared from that it will kill their national currency.
roddy5

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:34:09 AM

When we look at bitcoin user numbers ,  we can understand  which country will be the first to legalize Bitcoin ,  i think most bitcoin users live in China and they want to use Bitcoin so much and they dont  like to inhibitions about bitcoin in their country so , My opinion first country will be China because their most of population need it and  the Chinese government is aware of this.
There are no of countries who did so in the past bitcoin is legalize in first world countries because their citizens are much aware of the new development things and bitcoin is one of them, they see the practical benefits of it and accepted it and their economy is now progressing faster after the bitcoin legalization and china had banned it because they feared from that it will kill their national currency.

It is really hard to say if who will first legalize the use of bitcoin but as long as they don't declared it illegal then we are good.
There was a news that Russia will try to release their own crypto currency called "crypto ruble" not heard much when will it be released.
sepan

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:05:07 AM

I wonder how privatX will be evaluated from the strict Chinese censorship
luxcoin (OP)

Activity: 490

Guard your privacy

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:44:20 AM

I bet in China  Wink

I hope so buddy.
It would be really froustating losing opportunity cost due to local country currency.
And with such a fee that some on the company like Wester Union holds it's a a shame!
Anyway I don't think they can let that happen soon , I mean regulated

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
luxcoin (OP)

Activity: 490

Guard your privacy

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:01:01 AM

I bet in China  Wink

I Definately agree with you buddy Wink

More developed means more possibility to make your country growth.
Every third world nation has to have that kind of mind

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:03:07 AM

Germany was the first country to recognize bitcoin as private money (or currency).
Well to be honest I am not aware of this reality and I am happy read your post and it has increased my knowledge and the information of the bitcoin acceptance. I hold the bitcoin and here in my country bitcoin is being use for the payment and the other purposes, money can be use but the bitcoin is easy and simple to pay no one will be able to take the extra income and tax from your pocket if you will use the bitcoin as the legal currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: