Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Copperlark - Best Coin of the Year  (Read 20994 times)
herveyc7helker (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 07:50:03 PM

Criticism.
Existing cryptocurrencies often cause very rigid criticism of supporters of traditional money. Since the most widespread cryptocurrency is the Bitcoin, it gets most of all. There are some moments, which displease opponents of the Bitcoin, and these moments are, in the main, recognized by founders of a BTC system.
Cryptomoney was conceived as means of compensation and services in the small organization of geeks-cryptoanarchysts, who seek complete autonomy from the state. But in reality cryptomoney in 99% of cases are used for currency speculation. In the conditions of crisis, when ordinary money showed its unreliability, the cryptocurrency exchange rate rose abruptly thanks to speculation, and then fell sharply as well, which caused an irritation of the supporters of "usual" money.
To be fair, it is worth to notice the fact that ordinary money can sometimes turn into a candy wrappers too, and sometimes they can unpredictably rise in price, - for the same reasons, as cryptomoney. Nevertheless, the fact is the fact - cryptocurrencies are pleasant to speculators.
Also, cryptomoney are often accused in that they are used willingly by drug dealers and other dark power representatives of a world network. Participants of cryptosystem are anonymous, and, of course, inhabitants of the Darknet couldn't but use this quality. But it's necessary to make a reservation here - it is obvious that the turn of cryptomoney in shady business is in any case incomparable to a turn of usual money.
Behind cryptocurrency criticism, opponents do not notice two important facts, which have come true. The first fact is that the cryptocurrency has already been recognized by world financial community: the exchanges work, exchange is carried out, the first cryptocurrency ATM in the USA is functioning already, and even extremely careful Webmoney system for quite some time now carries out BTC transactions. The second fact - cryptomoney represents wide space for development of many interesting and useful services. Due to the rapid development of cybermoney in these latter days, this fact dropped out of a critics' field of vision, meanwhile cryptomoney are more widely applied for their intended purpose - payment for goods and services, and not anymore only by secret communities of fighters with system, but by advanced users around the world.
We observe evolution of money, and "cryptofever" will pass after some time, cryptomoney will occupy their niche. It will occur after the creation of cryptosystem, which can give all of the possibilities of enjoying the cryptomoney advantages to the ordinary person having no more than Internet connection. It will be not obligatory Bitcoin, which, as we know, represents some kind of experiment and is not successful in everything, therefore it can be other cryptocurrency as well.

Copperlark
Today we are witnessing the development of a new cryptocurrency system. This system is called Copperlark (CL), and is a fork of Bitcoin. CL is based on one of the most advanced hash function standards called SHA3 (Keccak).
If compared to BTC, some significant changes have been done to basic system parameters when designing the Copperlark. Transaction speed has increased by reducing the block generation rate down to 4 minutes.
The cryptocurrency history shows that the number of the system users can change explosively, so the total power of computing resources can increase correspondingly. Therefore, developers have designed the Copperlark algorithm in such a way so that the complexity recalculation is made for every 360 blocks, which equals to approx. 1 time a day, allowing the network to adapt quickly to any changes that may occur.
The Copperlark system is currently at the development stage. The main objectives of this stage are as follows: debugging of technical functionality, increase of cryptocurrency supply (getting more and more cryptocurrency!), and system promotion (getting more and more cryptosystem users!). To make the first stage of CL development as much efficient as possible, during the first 90 days, when 32400 blocks will be formed, a reward for a block will increase arithmetically by 200 coins for every 360 blocks, with a starting value of 200 coins. In addition, a restriction for coin (called lark) transfer was put for a period of 45 days from the system launch date.
The immediate developer plans include the improvement of the key system application interface - which is the purse - as well as its localization into all major languages of the world. The application will feature a notification system, so the users will always be informed by developers about the latest news regarding the CL development progress, and will also keep them abreast of the cryptocurrency world developments.
A secure messaging system, which uses the purse addresses of the system users, will also be integrated into the application. This feature will increase the users' anonymity even more, since they will be able to communicate without resorting to any third-party IM services.

The Most Important
Nevertheless, in order to create a comprehensive, stable and long-lasting cryptosystem we need to exceed the scope of "cryptoworld", to become part of real banking system. Otherwise cryptosystem will be mere technological game of the Internet fans.
Most cryptosystem creators initially were not counting on the introduction in real world, and now they are having hard times with overcoming negative - but wrongful - opinion about crypto currency.
Unlike them, CopperLark developers put a greater emphasis on banking sector ab initio. There is an action programme, aimed at this task. The nonprofit institution "Albit" is preparing now a set of documents on acquisition of license for cryptosigns exchange portal upbit.org.
The license will allow CL users to perform such operations as account opening and management for corporate bodies (only in terms of corporate bodies' accounts for funds transfer without theopening of bank account); funds transfer under a commission of corporate bodies, including sender correspondent (only in terms of corporate bodies' accounts for funds transfer without the opening of bank account); funds transfer without the opening of bank account, including electronic currency (with the exception of postal transfer).

The Goal
It should be noted that the new system algorithm contains principle of primary equivalence of all participants. It's well known that those who were creating Bitcoin system and those who were lucky to become members of the system from the start,  have greater advantage over those who are coming later and cannot get crypto signs so easily. Whatever the new BTC member does, he is unable to earn more than the person who has come earlier. It allows the opponents to notice in BTC system indications of Ponzi scheme.
In this particular case inequality leads to system stagnation in observable perspective, thus being an unsustainability factor.
We should note that the premining of 2 millions coins was performed with the purpose of:
1)   One share of coins is used for banners, articles and ads to promote crypto currency.
2)   Other share of coins belongs to venture investors.
This premining was necessary to give CopperLark coins physical value at the very beginning so that they could be used as trademarks.
Unlike BTC, CopperLark system developers set a goal to create "currency of the future" where opportunities equality will be sustained. CL infrastructure and services presuppose that they can be used by ordinary people, not just "sypherpunks".  The ability of crypto signs to perform their functions equally in virtual and real world is the characteristic feature of the CL system. The border line between the Internet and reality is practically erased. This is the currency of future, with only one specification - it already exists.

The English version of the website will be available June 7, 2013
General Information about CL:
https://copperlark.com/

Forum:
https://copperlark.com/forum/

Wallet download:
windows
- https://copperlark.com/wp-download.php?file=Setup-CopperLark-win-x86.exe
source
- https://copperlark.com/wp-download.php?file=CopperLarkSrc.zip

market (from 10 june):
http://upbit.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 08:33:20 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2013, 09:31:10 AM by Oldminer

Ok I'm mining @ 580-600Kh/s but my cards are still mining another coin (w/o any drop in hashrate) & my CPU is only@ about 54%. So whats doing the mining  Huh

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 08:39:23 PM

It can be mined right now or not? if so what are the ports?

aa

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

Litecoin is right coin

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 08:40:37 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 08:05:46 PM by aa

PUMP AND DUMP AND DEAD

digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 08:47:12 PM

It all looks very well designed and professional looking, this coin looks like some real effort is being put behind it,  I see there is even an exchange and maybe some other services for it soon to be launched?

So if i want to mine, what are the settings I need to use?

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
Goaheadz

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 08:55:52 PM

{
"blocks" : 8297,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 19.62272625,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : true,
"genproclimit" : 4,
"hashespersec" : 447292,
"pooledtx" : 1,
"testnet" : false
}

difficulty 19?

seems already hard for solo mining.

G
Fablio2

Activity: 464
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 08:57:24 PM

2 million (2000000) coin premine on the first block of this Russian shitcoin. Enjoy.

There are no rootkits, but a few of another problems exists:

• 2 million premined coins in block #1;
  • retarget algorithm is vulnerable to diff slowdown, diff resonance and diff oscillation.
Most of this coins will be used for promotion of CopperLark!
And this is the right way to go. Serious currency should be made so.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 08:58:01 PM

It all looks very well designed and professional looking, this coin looks like some real effort is being put behind it,  I see there is even an exchange and maybe some other services for it soon to be launched?

seems you can mine from the wallet but i clicked mine and it says 0khs so i dont think its working

ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 08:59:07 PM

tl;dr  sha-3 coin with premining.

you can not mint fail!
aa

Litecoin is right coin

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 08:59:15 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 08:06:01 PM by aa

PUMP AND DUMP AND DEAD

lerelerele

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 09:00:02 PM

seems you can mine from the wallet but i clicked mine and it says 0khs so i dont think its working
Wait for connections or you will not get nothing.
Goaheadz

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 09:08:37 PM

cant find rpc port.
witch one to use?

Thx
Fablio2

Activity: 464
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 09:09:39 PM

2 million (2000000) coin premine on the first block of this Russian shitcoin. Enjoy.

There are no rootkits, but a few of another problems exists:

• 2 million premined coins in block #1;
  • retarget algorithm is vulnerable to diff slowdown, diff resonance and diff oscillation.
Most of this coins will be used for promotion of CopperLark!
And this is the right way to go. Serious currency should be made so.
Only retards like you would think a massive premine is the right way to go for releasing a new coin. Are you going to try to bribe BTC-e as well?
Time will tell who's the retard.
aa

Litecoin is right coin

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 09:11:56 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 08:05:58 PM by aa

PUMP AND DUMP AND DEAD

Goaheadz

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 09:15:58 PM

need to know rpc port for cgminer!!

send some of premine coins for testing

CRQ6nXtizYhdn34GF7Xt3bhHPLtA1aERdn

thx
UniversalTrek

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 09:16:11 PM

lol, I love the sound effects when you receive coins in your wallet... This whole thing is pretty nice, the wallet set up is pretty wild, different, great website... keepin an eye on it.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 09:17:00 PM

diff 19 is this serious? how long has it been out? thought it was just released? cpu mining at 19 dif is not going to be much fun.

JimmyFL

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 09:19:57 PM

rr
mullick
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 09:35:37 PM

reserved
iamrickrock

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 09:42:33 PM

Well if no one can mine it successfully then it's not going to be very popular.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: