Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:03:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of altcoins?  (Read 6188 times)
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:40:27 AM

Hi,

I'm just new to this forum.
What do you think of the future of all Altcoins?

I think only the good coins will survive..
maybe, I think there will be some altcoin that survive for the future, I think altcoin like ethereum, litecoin or dash. I feel they are a good altcoin and they will also have a good future too. ethereum in trust will follow bitcoin traces, if bitcoin runs out / lost i think ethereum can replace bitcoin later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:51:11 AM

Hi,

maybe, I think there will be some altcoin that survive for the future, I think altcoin like ethereum, litecoin or dash. I feel they are a good altcoin and they will also have a good future too. ethereum in trust will follow bitcoin traces, if bitcoin runs out / lost i think ethereum can replace bitcoin later.

i think every altcoin will have their own future as long as the dev still supporting the coins and their community still solid in one team and they will do everything to make sure that coin can survive. but the good coins is not always guarantee to be survive in future because without the dev, the community as a solid team, the coins will be left in the bottom without having a chance to increase and reach more user. ethereum have a good community and the dev is active although ethereum is split into two part but its still solid coins and have a good future and i think ethereum will survive too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:30:44 AM

Hi,

only few altcoins will survive together with bitcoins. Those who have solid community that support the coins, an intelligent and strategic developer with his team and to those who have long term project will survive. Ethereum coins and Ripple coins will be one of those coins that will survive.

dissgo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:40:29 AM

it depends of their project.
the features and plans, community members (one of factor which can make it grows up higher. solidity to help each other), marketings strategy, investors, all entities that get into will make it better future.
just track which coins u think will be good and has bright future
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:52:03 PM

The market is still young, it still has a long time to go up. Today we are not yet at $ 200B while in Forex every day we trade thousands of B $ ... when the marketcap will reach 5000B $ then maybe it's time to go out.

For your question, what I understood in my first year of Cryptocoin is that:

1) If bitcoin is strong, all other currencies fall sharply in relation to the bitcoin exchange but rise in relation to the dollar
2) if bitcoin falls strong, all other currencies fall sharply and lose in relation to both bitcoin and dollar

3) when bitcoin oscillates with small variations, down or up, then good coins and projects see the light and can make astonishing performances ..... x5 - x10 - x30 - x100

Good coins that can give these performances, with favorable market conditions, are:
NEO - GAS - QTUM - LISK - IOTA - OMISEGO - STRATIS - WALTON - TAAS -ETP - SYS - RADIUM - KORECOIN - ELASTIC - PATIENTORY - IXLEDGER - SHIFT - XSPECTRONIC - Short then good coins to keep BITBOOST AND EIDOO

Good luck for your research!  Wink
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:54:02 PM

Many are called but few are chosen. It is like a rat race now, with too many coins jostling for relevance and attention. The coins with solid teams and ideas behind them will survive, the rest will die out.

Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:04:35 PM

Hi,

Look at what is going on now, pump bitcoin, rise etherum and still waves that still has the potential to conquer the market, everyone returns to invest because this moment is a moment to give much hope about it.

I agree people would take a risk to make a hope for ear bigger.
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:30:57 PM

Many are called but few are chosen. It is like a rat race now, with too many coins jostling for relevance and attention. The coins with solid teams and ideas behind them will survive, the rest will die out.

For me it depends of their project.

the features and plans, community members (one of factor which can make it grows up higher. solidity to help each other), marketings strategy, investors, all entities that get into will make it better future.
just track which coins u think will be good and has bright future
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:49:14 PM

It all depends on the projects they have taken and people they have to maintain. The altcoins which has growth in market, will survive to the future. Many altcoins have shown its growth by advertisement, unique projects and by its quick response team.
Mariya03

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:17:14 PM

Altcoins are generally created for a specific functionality and purpose.
For a coin to survive in the future, the community behind it must be active.
Good Altcoins will live long enough and become more valuable in future.

The future of Altcoins or alternative coins is depend on the users of it. It they are active in using of the altcoin they prefer, the future of this altcoin is predictable and maybe clear. To be simple, the altcoin which is popular in the market will survive in the future.

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:04:06 AM

I once thought like that, and asked how the future of altcoin.
when the bitcoin price rises, the altcoin is worthless and bloody.
may be frustrating because altcoin is unstable and this is the suffering of atlcoin traders.
Finally I began to hesitate with the new altcoin and just keep a trusted altcoin.
pinky

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:08:56 AM

may be frustrating because altcoin is unstable and this is the suffering of atlcoin traders.
Finally I began to hesitate with the new altcoin and just keep a trusted altcoin.

Altcoins are more profitable than investing in btc in order to get free btc gold.Finding good ones is not easy but experienced traders can easily detect value/price ratio. Best way is to keep tracking prices before fork and enter in good support level.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:10:40 AM

Yes not all altcoins have a good future. Look at maybe thousands of dead altcoins, this should be considered when we want to hold altcoin for a long time. It could be in the future that the altcoin we hold is meaningless. So start thinking from now to choose altcoin which does have a small risk level. If you still want to invest in altcoin then I would advise to do trading in a short time, when we already get the range of profits then immediately to sell it.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:53:15 AM

ALTCOINS survival depends on many fundamental factors and rise or fall in demand in Blockchain technology, because it is the technology that is considered to be the backbone of the cryptocurrency market. And to be honest, we can't predict the future of Cryptocurrency market in a easy manner and remember that it is a large market with Bitcoin alone holding more than 45% of total crypto currency market and then comes Ethereum and litecoin. If you are trading altcoins, then i will recommend you to stick with high volume and volatility coins like ETH,LTC,DASH if you are a newbie.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
kamot

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:54:53 AM

Hi,

The survival of every coin is depends on the community of it. If it is active or not. Community active means, the users of an altcoin must be active in using it. I think the good coins can survive because obviously, a community will choose the good over bad coins.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:17:18 AM

There is no single future of all altcoins. Most are different in terms of project but I think lots of altcoins will fail in the future.

nat@liEluke19

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:06:20 AM

Hi,

seriously alt coins has great demand compare to btc and eth coins. because alt coins can giving us more profit. generally if have to apply in bit coin in that coin few times going ti raise its price and getting down low price. but alt coins are not like that. it has great demand compare to other coins. so you have to invest in alt coins in alt coins easily getting into profit and we have chance to buy some more of alt coins.
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:28:02 AM

I really hope they will survive. I mean, they are good (some), because each solves a problem on their own. This is why i also think Bitcoin is going to become useless, and is just valued as a pioneer and a start to other coins.
Because of that i think altcoins are the future.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:38:14 AM

There is no single future of all altcoins. Most are different in terms of project but I think lots of altcoins will fail in the future.
I think so because a lot of them just give non sense idea just like to implement the blockchain protocol into the medical care and is that make sense in some reasons? even the financial instructor just interested by use the blockchain in this time.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:37:09 PM

I have no idea as of now, because of many different (new) coins introduced in the market everyday maybe only those coins that will remain active in years time, having an investor or a team community with a good and solid strategy will have a better future and will continue to remain on top and will have a bigger demands on a market place.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: