Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:29:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think?  (Read 16591 times)
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:25:07 AM

for me all the coins are not dying but the price drops and I believe the coins will be recovered in the next few months.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
shkon5

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:27:32 AM

Bitcoin’s biggest problem has arisen because Bitcoin’s buying and holding mechanism is so incredible that almost everyone needs to pay third parties to deal with Bitcoin. The middlemen of "wallet services" became the failure point of the entire system. They were hacked, their systems paralyzed, government and regulatory agencies ordered them to report transaction data, and users thought the transactions were anonymous.

In 2018, you can foresee that the competition between these wallet service providers to win the trust of users will escalate. This is not easy, because the rise in Bitcoin prices has triggered a frenzy of participation, which puts pressure on the capabilities of these companies. However, if the Bitcoin world cannot solve this problem, it will undermine the development prospects of the entire industry.

All three challenges to cryptocurrency come down to a trust issue. Ironically, the liberal dreamers who conceive of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies want to conceive of a "no-trust" world in which you don't have to evaluate the reputation of each other in any transaction, or Any intermediary agency, because the entire process is guaranteed by the irrefutable encrypted protection records of the blockchain.

But today, in the world of ICO and Bitcoin, nothing can bring us closer to such a future without trust. People are still convinced to make bets based on belief: Is my wallet company the most reliable? Which token is most likely to continue and be successful? Which developers are moving in the most sensible direction?

As long as the market continues to rise, these bets will continue. The prosperity of the cryptocurrency is built on a sufficient basis - both capital (because interest rates have been low) and technical resources (because there are a lot of idle CPUs before Bitcoin fanaticism begins).

As Bram Cohen, inventor of BitTorrent, puts it: “Bitcoins are doing a good job of wasting every available resource.” Technical resources have begun to decline, which is why gamers pay more for their graphics cards. Money - Bitcoin miners have already bought all the hardware. Even a little bit of financial turmoil will make available financial resources even more tense. The real test of cryptocurrencies will be whether they can evolve more efficiently.
febrian1705

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:51:03 AM

in my opinion all coin is in a down time. some may be riding like a new coin ..
but still the old coin will surely rise again
Zhagedu

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:01:24 AM

What we see in the market now is not a new thing at all, it has happen before now and it re-surface again this year. But one thing is sure about good coins in market, that they will bounce back and even gain more power in the market. When the Market bearish doesn't mean that the bearish will stay forever. We will all be happy again.
sleblanc1469

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:03:17 PM

All coins can't grow up constantly, I think there is no reason to conclude that the market is dying.
befine77

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:11:05 PM

Not all alternate coins are dying because if we look back into the past and compare it to the future, we can see some of the alternate tokens value may be too low but now it may be really high. If we can take Ethereum as an example, it is reaching new milestones because of the development it is getting and it is reaching a higher value for now.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:18:11 PM

The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

You react to something very normal with a lot of emotions. This is not a good indication of how you treat the market. Do not take all the red days as a sort of a problem because the crypto market is always either red or green. And it does not mean that because the market is red, everyone is losing money. A lot of people are actually earning because of a red market. That means it is a perfect time to buy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:00:27 PM

Of course not! The market was corrected after a strong growth last year, nothing terrible happened! I am sure that soon we will see strong growth and renewal of new peaks again!

I am sure that some of the coins will leave the market and die. It will happen to the weakest alts. As for the top-1000, they will survive even when the market will be bleeding for a very long time.
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:18:17 PM

You react to something very normal with a lot of emotions. This is not a good indication of how you treat the market. Do not take all the red days as a sort of a problem because the crypto market is always either red or green. And it does not mean that because the market is red, everyone is losing money. A lot of people are actually earning because of a red market. That means it is a perfect time to buy.
Try to think another way for the cryptocurrency market. Do you think many people are noob trader? When the price of cryptocurrency decreases, not much people want to buy more amount for investment. But when the price of cryptocurrency increases, many people are ready to buy as more as they can Roll Eyes

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:00:05 AM

Try to think another way for the cryptocurrency market. Do you think many people are noob trader? When the price of cryptocurrency decreases, not much people want to buy more amount for investment. But when the price of cryptocurrency increases, many people are ready to buy as more as they can Roll Eyes
Only a few people can insist on buying huge potential coins at a low price, and so far I believe they have got a good reward.
HTMLCOIN

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:01:59 AM

They don't die, they just adjust their growth in the near future, and there was a great opportunity to buy altcoins at a very cheap price, now you already earn huge profit .
JRACPJRL

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:06:00 AM

I don't think altcoins are kicking the bucket on the grounds that their present status in the market isn't comparable to how it has been in the previous days and when I say great here, I implied it's typical esteem which is still generally lower than the head honchos of cryptographic forms of money like bitcoin and ethereum. Talking about which, altcoins appear to be in the red zone starting late in light of the fact that we have all observed a consistent increment for ethereum, with respect to bitcoins, it's sort of expected officially given that regardless of whether it goes somewhat southward, it will go north again in the blink of an eye. I'm expecting that once the uproar achieves a pretty much level, things will kick up again for our altcoins.
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:10:27 AM

The market will always fluctuate, but it will not die. Some are eliminated when they do not meet the market demand, while more valuable ones develop better.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:19:16 AM

All coins are now alive, what do you think?  Cheesy

These newbies losing big amounts of money crying here and whining are sometimes annoying. They are not doing any favor than just affecting other newbies to panic too and be like them. You're like zombies trying to infect other people.

Crypto is not an easy to get rich scheme. DYOR!
newuser20

Activity: 244

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:20:24 AM

Now we see very promising market movements, where a strong bullish trend is forming  Cool
guojii

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:23:46 AM

I don't think so. I think that all market fluctuations are just a normal phenomenon in the market. The encryption market will not die, and there will be no market that has been rising. As long as we don't sell your cryptocurrency when the market falls, I think there will be no loss, let alone the encryption market is dead.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:30:23 AM

They don't die, they just adjust their growth in the near future, and there was a great opportunity to buy altcoins at a very cheap price, now you already earn huge profit .
really, when the lowest price is sometimes there are times when we see it is an opportunity to invest our treasures because now it sees prices start to improve again and will continue to rise so when the price down is tested to be patient because there will be many investors to buy it and then more and more demand for automatic prices rose and gained.

facezboj1299

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:22:31 AM

It is not dying, it is just the result of the Bitcoin price going up. You will often experience that when Bitcoin price is going skyrocket price of alt coin falls and then when Bitcoin price falls price of alt coins will increase. I think the reason why its affecting the alt coin is because Bitcoin is the major crypto currency.
spaso_87

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:28:39 AM

I thought last month indeed because I saw that altcoin prices went up and so you could sell your altcoin and you could benefit as I saw a few days ago the price of altcoin recovered and that's what awaited many people,

Jiren

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:32:48 AM

No, i don't think that it's dying. It's just a shift in the market. It regularly changes. Sometimes up, sometimes down. So if your target coin drops it value knowing that it will raise later. Should you invest in it to make profit. You should be aware how the market goes for a successful investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: