Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: All coins are now dying, what do you think?  (Read 16581 times)
thanhexodo123

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:58:41 PM

I disagree. Most coin values is around the same (at least the ones i'm holding) but the BTC value has dropped. It's sad really, but you can't do anything about it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ayyaz Mahmood

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:16:20 PM

Yes, you are right bro!!! But you only lose money when you sell. Equally you only gain money when you sell. However, the price of ICOs are mostly depends on the the price of Bitcoin. So, the more stable price of Bitcoin will leads to decent price of related ICOs.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:12:43 AM

The entire market is in the red. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

the usual thing why should be panicked, in this case it is normal to happen and in time it will return to recover and it must be optimistic
Gahi

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:32:44 AM

the usual thing why should be panicked, in this case it is normal to happen and in time it will return to recover and it must be optimistic

It is impossible to pass the coins. I think just not going to happen because there are many who support and believe in the coins. And I think this is not happen to be destroyed or die because of the belief of the people that will help us all.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:34:49 AM

They are not dying, the market is just in a bearish state right now which is why all the prices of all the coins in the market are dropping. So far it does look like it will take much longer for the market to recover than we initially thought. Don't worry and do not panic, it just needs time to correct itself and recover which it will do, just be patient and hold the coins that you have

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Sevaev

Activity: 406
Merit: 132

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:07:47 PM

No, not all altcoins are dying they are just unpopular and not successful thats why they are disappearing and lets wait because theres a big surprise for sure they will create new altcoins and it eill might beat bitcoins and etherium.
vvfvcxl

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:14:05 PM

I don't think that falling prices means death. I think it's profitable for the price to rise and fall. I think the price drop is because people's demand is less.
B{o}T

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:14:41 PM

The crypto market is so dynamic and volatile that nobody can predict anything. Maybe tomorrow anything will rise, may be will crash. It's not like typical stocks market.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:16:08 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 06:54:26 PM by Haladay

No, not all altcoins are dying they are just unpopular and not successful thats why they are disappearing and lets wait because theres a big surprise for sure they will create new altcoins and it eill might beat bitcoins and etherium.

Trends come and go. The permanent thing is to hold your coins accordingly without selling them with panic. Coins won't die don't worry. This is a manipulation about the market by whales.
irentys

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:18:53 PM

Sure they not dying. There are a lot of great projects with a huge potential, big expirience and a lot of already done work. For example it's SibCoin. More than sure that they will grow very and very high in the future. Right now there also a tasty price, so I still buy more!)
adpinbr

Activity: 994
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:25:36 PM

This thread has been active for almost a year now and I clearly think that this is extremely normal, alts are not dying this is normal, when BTC surges, alts will be different, they go down, this is normal, they go red and after it they go green, expect this to happen a lot and even though its almost a year now since the first reply I think that it's best to observe the movement and think twice before typing the word "dying" because it is clear that these alts are not dying.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DMarkov90

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:30:22 PM

I think that the crypto currency is the future. And sooner or later it will grow. And it will grow even more than it was. Therefore, keep your coins for a long time!
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:37:13 PM

No one is dying. Most are still up compared to last month. There will always be a small decline. People lose money in investments, that's normal. but do not forget too many people who get a big profit here.
In addition you must hold and stay strong. You just need to be patient.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:40:07 PM

Why do you think that they are dying? I would disagree with you because they aren't dying. As for BTC and Ethereum,  I think that they have a great chance to be approved by many governments and will change the current system of financial relationships
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:41:56 PM

I think that today there are a lot of projects that do not want to develop, but they have already raised money and still they have reasons not to work on the project, it's more like a scum, only benches die.
Bit-Tech

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

Market is happy again. Bitcoin and altcoins will not die. I believe that crypto is the future of currencies that's why alts will not die
tdtduy

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:51:18 AM

Can not. This is just a step backwards for some digital coins to prepare for a boom in the Cryptocurrency market. When e-commerce no longer exists, then digital money is lost. But it's impossible. I am sure that the digital coins are only created in addition to not losing the whole. Information says digital money will die as there is no basis.
tdtduy

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:55:02 AM

Market is happy again. Bitcoin and altcoins will not die. I believe that crypto is the future of currencies that's why alts will not die

Right. The Cryptocurrency market has certain fluctuations as a rule. Some investors lack the belief and knowledge that this is a sign that digital money will no longer exist. This is partly due to the fact that some well-known investors in the world have made adverse comments on Bitcoin. But that could not make Bitcoin and the Altcoin evaporate. Certainly so.
Nagibator007

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:12:34 AM

some of the coins are possible and die. but not everything is for sure. new projects come to replace those that ended and left the crypto market - often not worse, and even better than the previous ones.
Jiralhanae

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:34:27 AM

I would not say that all coins are dying, they just unpopular and secondly the market is very volatile.
One thing to take note is that coin's value is determine on supply and demend, the more are educated about altcoins the better and most altcoins tend to follow bitcoin
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: