Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:05:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Putin wants CryptoRuble  (Read 2415 times)
etter

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:52:06 PM

Well, looks like a crypto contest has started on the world arena :-) This will eventually give the blockchain a tremendous exposure. Each and every nation will want its coin(s) and advantages that it provides.
misa999

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:02:08 PM

i am all in on this coin
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:11:08 PM

better for them to find ways to tax btc than create this.

Nobody will use it.

anasso

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:15:37 PM

blockchain is the perfect and the honnest answer to the end of cash!

many poeple are scared about that but with cryptocurrency all transctions are public and no one can create money from nothing like cash!

the question is crypto rubble will be decentralized or not  Grin ?
Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:20:39 PM

Damn. I hope this won't affect Waves. Maybe it will actually be good for Waves, CryptoRuble could be created on Waves platform  Grin

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Jack Liver
Legendary

Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:24:32 PM

blockchain has a meaning if is distributed and immutable, will this cryptoruble respect these aspects ? i have some doubts about this...  Roll Eyes
radeone

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:29:42 PM

this is just a way to subvert people in russia from buying bitcoin and other more legit alts. i hope that we can shake off the oppressive nature of the banks and governments trying to tax us for everything. ask yourself this: do you own something that you have to pay taxes on?

ICO IS NOW LIVE    ▐┃▌    1WORLD ONLINE    ▐┃▌    WHITEPAPER
✣ ✣ ✣ ┃ Revolutionizing ONLINE MEDIA with BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY and incentives for AUDIENCE ENGAGEMENT™ ┃ ✣ ✣ ✣
ANN \ / TELEGRAM \ / FACEBOOK \ / WHATSAPP \ / TWITTER \ / KAKAOTALK
Oroplata

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:36:19 PM

The race is started China, Japan and now Russia are embracing the creation of its own digital currency. The benefit is the additional income for government thru taxing the use of their own digital currency that cannot be done in bitcoin. In the long run less budget given for printing new ruble money.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:19:15 PM

Wow a 13% of taxes if you cant explained the source, I dont think the coin will be success outside of the country, the regulation make cryptoruble like an usual fiat, it will be controlled and supervised, if there is no decentralization then the coin will be the same as fiat
covfefe_

Activity: 935
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:25:56 PM

This in a form is acceptance of the blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. They might try to throttle other cryptos but they too know that they would be unsuccessful.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:34:50 AM

Vladimir Putin, government of Russia announced the its own cryptocurrency "CryptoRuble".
And it comes with a 13% tax on profit integrated to the system.
What do you think about this?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/breaking-russia-issuing-cryptoruble
Another centralized crypto currency on the lose. Bunch of hypocrites trying to attack bitcoin and using the same technology to build something for themselves.

I do not really see this going far anyway and Putin will realize the coin is going to end up on the lower list of all shitcoins available in the market. It is an ambitious move, quite alright, but I doubt even if the citizens will accept this but time will tell anyway.
Biitcoin

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 06:43:47 AM

Not only Russia but gradually many governments will take control over the cryptsocurrency sphere.
It is the natural phase of development.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 06:55:17 AM

It may be good for the blockchain tech but is bad for the essence of cryptocoin's origin, decentralization and anonymity. Though it doesn't mean they'll ban all other cryptos.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:19:03 AM

We were talking about state's crypto. So, this is how it looks. Taxes. It's the only reason why governments are banning cryptocurrencies around the world.

ICO's are scams that is why.
They are banning ICO's not crypto-currencies.
And communists like Putin just want to control their people.
He is no leader for free speech etc LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:39:54 AM

Was there official announcement already or its just rumors for now? Any link besides cointelegraph to back this up?
Isnt it strange one day hes talking bad about cryto and the next day he announces cryptoruble?

btcbringer

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:44:58 AM

Vladimir Putin, government of Russia announced the its own cryptocurrency "CryptoRuble".

i have already heard China, India, Russia and so many big countries plan to issue their own cryptos, i think none of the counties will give up this big cake of crypto and things they are doing are just convient for regulation and taxes
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:45:43 AM

I have almost no doubt that Putin wants his own crypto currency. They anyway have major role in crypto world but they wanna be one step closer.
TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:52:24 AM

Is the reports and articles on Banning of Bitcoin in Russia is true? If they will really release their own coin i hope it will be "universally" available and i hope they could also have bounty campaign here, because i will surely support it. If this is really true then they must also allow bitcoin to continue it's activities on their country.

HertzCoin

Activity: 239

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:54:36 AM

goverment want to put all crypto under control and to tie it with taxes and fees
but this is eternally contradictory to the utter idea of decentralized crypto
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:28:50 PM

Soon all countries will have their own cryptocurrency under the governmental regulation. It is an alternative chance to have strong financial power, to duplicate monetary fund of the country.
Anyway, until that time we need to gain a lot of money with investing to altcoins! (or receiving from bounty, etc)
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: