Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex verification  (Read 2789 times)
achlyss

Activity: 607
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:55:48 AM

MANY PEOPLE  SENT TICKET ON THE TIWTER, BUT THEY DON'T REPLY, FUCK

just left the bittrex exchanger, that's is good decision

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:43:21 PM

Hi guys,

I have problem, I did basic verification but it write this "NO PUBLIC RECORD MATCH" and have to do enhanced verification.

But why? I dont need 100+ btc limit....

I also don't know the reason why mate, But did you enable your 2fa authentication because if you activate it your minimum bitcion withdrawal wil be 3BTC a day.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:13:01 AM

Hi guys,

I have problem, I did basic verification but it write this "NO PUBLIC RECORD MATCH" and have to do enhanced verification.

You should enhance your bitcoin verification, and always protect your self from hackers, you can download Google 2FA authenticator before signing in. I hope it helps
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:02:13 AM

Maybe you need to just go with the enhanced verification, I had the same problem a few months ago and input all the information needed but still says the same thing so I just went for the enhanced even though I don't really need the 100 btc maximum withdrawal.
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:01:02 AM

Personally I think that it automatically rejects everyone trying to do basic verification. I know that my info is out there for mortgages and etc. This is just a ploy to gather more intel and data on every customer so they can hand it over to the government.

Once I verify I am done with them. There are better exchanges out there. I never did like bittrex, better than kraken which is horrible but not not much better

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

coininvestor

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:46:11 AM

I did verify.  I sent the selfie and the passport and they still will not let me withdraw.  They basically just stole my coins.  If I ever do see those coins again I am done with them.  I just won't trade.  That's fine. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Mohor01

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:41:26 AM

Did you guys get a solution? Stuck for a month. I had a different name, and I have no issues in submitting all the real details. Casually opened it up to give the exchange a shot, I would have stayed away if I knew they were into moral ethical policing. And now the money is stuck. I can trade, but I cant withdraw. Any idea ladies and gents??
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:38:08 AM

If I were you guys I'll think again about using bittrex now, just my 2 sats. There are problems about ignoring thousands of clients on this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2465829.0 and also there is an active scam accusation here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1954598.0
I'm not using them anymore.

I did verify.  I sent the selfie and the passport and they still will not let me withdraw.  They basically just stole my coins.  If I ever do see those coins again I am done with them.  I just won't trade.  That's fine. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
What are those coins you are trying to withdraw?
sparkweb

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:49:10 PM

Take it easy, I understand the agony it took me 7 days and was verified I was also worried thinking that I would never get my coins out.
Have patience open a ticket and wait for the data to be correct and according to the requirements.
Good luck to everyone!

mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:55:23 PM

I havent encounter any problem when i verified my account using my id,  and it only took 1 day when they verified my account, needed that to increase my btc withdrawal.
koinsever

Activity: 882
Merit: 524

For Rent

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:04:06 PM

my enhanced account has bees disabled. 2 months passed. 47 days after tickets are still open. this is not a good thing!

For rent...
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:17:10 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 06:30:20 PM by Zocadas

Hi guys,

I had the same message. If we would have websites or published elsewhere our address data, then they would have confirmed basic account, I guess. But if we want to trade on Bittrex, we would need the full verification. Fortunately I only had very low funds, so it doesn't matter for me to leave Bittrex. I only verify on exchangers, on which I also exchange from/to fiat and Bittrex is not part of them.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: