Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:52:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Claymore's miner ETH fee removed (Win 64bit only)  (Read 8714 times)
Eth_Saver (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:10:31 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 12:06:05 PM by Eth_Saver

Hello everybody. I would like to share with you my program that will help you get more ETH with Claymore miner.

**Features:**
-Removes fees from miner hence improves your hashrate
-Autorestart when miner dies
-Autokill other miners which could be blocking your miner

**Limitations:**
-Works only for ethermine.org and nanopool.org
-Works only on Windows 64bit
-Works only on Claymore 10.0
-You won't get all fees

The "ethical" issue of this thing..
If you have problem with this and you think this modification is not ethical. I have to say if Claymore didn't make milions dollars monthly of your 1-2% fees I would have agreed but in this case NO I don't think this is problem.
I doubt he could even notice! Why? Well I left a debug feature for people just like you this feature shows Claymore's wallets and show them in your miner console. So you can check his wallets and see for yourself how many bitcoins he make daily.
He has many wallets on many pools here is just one of them there is maybe 30+ of these you can look them up yourself. https://etherscan.io/address/0xc1c427cd8e6b7ee3b5f30c2e1d3f3c5536ec16f5

**FAQ:**

**1. Is it scam? virus?**
No. You can upload the exe to virustotal.com yourself its clean.

**2. How does it works?**
This program starts miner process and monitor it. Precisely it monitors wallets on which fees are sent.
You can set your startup arguments as well as your payout wallet for fees in config file there is no need for .bat files or other scripts.

**3. How to use it?**
Place this exe into same folder where you have Claymore miner and run it. It will create a default config for first run so you can test immediately and see if it works. Let it run for 15 minutes and wait for first dev fee.

**4. How do I know it works?**
Best way to use it is to use same wallet for normal mining and for fees but set a worker fo your standard payout as for fees you cant set a worker it has to be "default" or "x" worker.
Simply when your miner starts mining fee and find a share you should see on your pool stats "default" or "x" worker submited x amount of shares.

**5. Why did you do this?**
I made it for my own use because I wanted to try if its possible or how hard it would be. It turned out to be doable so I did it and used it for few days myself and then I decided I would share it.
I have rewrote it to make it useable for all users and make their mining easier. I have added about 60% code to check for stupid things users may do and much better error handling to ensure your mining will be absolutely flawless.

**6. You wont get all fees?!**
Yes you won't get everything initially. I wanted to sell this program first for little donation but over time it started to look like a worse idea. The main issue was that noone want to buy some random program which claims to do xy.
It would mean that I would have to personally persuade each person to send me a little donation and thats simply not worth those 5-10 dollars I initally wanted. Not at all. So I would take some of these developer fees which you wouldn't get anyway.

**7. So what do you get?**
You will get more the longer you mine. Here is small table with what I get.
Basically to be honest I want just a little something I dont want to rob you especially if you like this program I want you to use it and profit from it most so in the end I would get one session daily that is 36/72 seconds based on what you mine.

Mine < 2 days = each 5th fee session is on me.
Mine > 2 days = each 10th fee session is on me.
Mine > 6 days = each 15th fee session is on me.
Mine > 13 days = each 20th fee session is on me.

This program show you in real time how many fees were saved and how much time it saved you.
Now its good time to ask how much mining time you actually lose to Claymore when using it.

When you mine just ETH you lose 36*24/60 = 14.4mim (daily)
When you dual mine you lose 72*24/60 = 28.8mim (daily)

For fist day of using you should get atleast additional 12.5min when mining just ETH and 25min when dual mining.
NOTE: These numbers are not accurate they are an estimate it yould be off -+10% I chose this values for better readability.

**8. Where can I get it?**

Link: https://mega.nz/#!hlMnQZAS!sx2csiozX3uRlsfpsxU45OfUqCWR6bNYE1Ni9QvD_fQ

VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/0221b376bd67486abe4a2cd20008327a3077723e384d86b7e16560f830020023/detection

You can donate me with any amount of ETH if you like my powerplay mods or this program I would appreciate it very much! Thank you!
ETH: 0x951B737cc259f5d05286183b75eF8C544B4c3772

If you have any questions just ask..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:46:14 AM

I made it for my own use because I wanted to try if its possible or how hard it would be. It turned out to be doable so I did it and used it for few days myself and then I decided I would share it.
I have rewrote it to make it useable for all users and make their mining easier. I have added about 60% code to check for stupid things users may do and much better error handling to ensure your mining will be absolutely flawless.

I guess you know what is proprietary CopyRights Infringement? you want us to involve with your illegal ways. better take it to yourself

Copyright infringement is the use of works protected by copyright law without permission, infringing certain exclusive rights granted to the copyright holder, such as the right to reproduce, distribute, display or perform the protected work, or to make derivative works.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copyright_infringement

If you have problem with this and you think this modification is not ethical. I have to say if Claymore didn't make milions dollars monthly of your 1-2% fees I would have agreed but in this case NO I don't think this is problem.
I doubt he could even notice! Why? Well I left a debug feature for people just like you this feature shows Claymore's wallets and show them in your miner console. So you can check his wallets and see for yourself how many bitcoins he make daily.
He has many wallets on many pools here is just one of them there is maybe 30+ of these you can look them up yourself. https://etherscan.io/address/0xc1c427cd8e6b7ee3b5f30c2e1d3f3c5536ec16f5

That is the fruit of his innovative and support approach, I am not actually defending claymore as I know him or not, its juts that he deserves what he got for writing friendly user miner.

why don't you wrote your own miner? there are open source ready for modifications out there.

Eth_Saver (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:57:48 AM

I guess you know what is proprietary CopyRights Infringement? you want us to involve with your illegal ways. better take it to yourself

Copyright infringement is the use of works protected by copyright law without permission, infringing certain exclusive rights granted to the copyright holder, such as the right to reproduce, distribute, display or perform the protected work, or to make derivative works.

That is the fruit of his innovative and support approach, I am not actually defending claymore as I know him or not, its juts that he deserves what he got for writing friendly user miner.

why don't you wrote your own miner? there are open source ready for modifications out there.

Its very simple and sad.. I can't make my own miner. I do what I can.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:31:01 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 02:21:19 AM by jmigdlc99

When you say "is on me" does that mean we will not get charged the dev fee? Or does it mean the fee session will be mined for your account (fee is paid to you)?

Usually when people say "drinks on me" means they are paying for the drinks for everyone else.

Im referring to:
Mine < 2 days = each 5th fee session is on me.
Mine > 2 days = each 10th fee session is on me.
Mine > 6 days = each 15th fee session is on me.
Mine > 13 days = each 20th fee session is on me.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Eth_Saver (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:46:07 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 10:02:36 AM by Eth_Saver

Yes it means you will not get every round. If you use it for more than 2 days you will get 22 fees per day for yourself. You receive everything mined within those fees exept those which are "on me"
CryptoWatcher420

Activity: 462
Merit: 258

Small Time Miner, Rig Builder, Crypto Trader

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:01:27 AM

rofl doubt claymore has it copyrighted or ANYTHING even close

6pin to EPS 12v 4+4pin w/pigtail & 2.5mm barrel plug for Pico Psu for SERVER PSU ONLY GPU MINING RIGS! | Donations: BTC-  | Join Me on Discord! https://discord.gg/VDwWFcK
Eth_Saver (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:08:26 AM

Here is video of me livestreaming mining with this program (11hour) session you can check in realtime my reported hashrate on ethermine.org. I have removed it from main post because people sent me threats.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrbM0pgavbo
tflux99

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:26:56 AM

can this forum please have a dislike button in my eyes you steal claymores hard work claymore releases a new version with more speed and lower fee

▶▶ UR TOKEN ◀◀
═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══
ⓄⓄ UNIVERSAL RECOGNITION TOKEN  ⓄⓄ

【 The first blockchain-based corporate rewards marketplace 】
══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━══
Eth_Saver (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:50:54 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 11:16:22 AM by Eth_Saver

can this forum please have a dislike button in my eyes you steal claymores hard work claymore releases a new version with more speed and lower fee

If it makes Claymore lower his fees then everybody will be happy. 1-2% may not sound so bad but 1m12s every hour for dual mining sounds quite bad to me. Then those 1-2% improvements he claims he made disappear.
I fully understand you. I have spent last 2 days arguing with people about this and many people hated just the idea but still I have decided to release it becase lot of people wanted it. You dont have to fear for Claymore I believe there is more people like you who like to pay his fees because he does good job and its alright.
rebelmalangi

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:41:50 AM

Hi Eth_saver
                    It work on which Claymore version you did not mentioned.
Eth_Saver (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:48:34 AM

Version 10.0 only it should show you error message when you try to start other version than this.
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:01:08 PM

Actually I'm all for claymore making his $$...but is 2% necessary??.....Competition is a beautiful thing..Eth_Saver don't worry about those sending you death threats.

And I highly doubt Claymores miners are patented or copyrighted....
blackhwk77

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:12:42 PM

So to summarize you Hack around Claymore because developer fees are evil unless they are being sent to you?
firestarter7

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:22:00 PM

please dont steal peoples programs, maybe devfee little high but they must take it. Because they are "developers"
nvmaxx

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:06:05 PM

decided to test this, ran on a machine that was doing 38Mh/sec (no wallet access) ran it for 1 hour exactly, what I noticed is that nanopool reported my rig online and reported hashrate of 38.1Mh/sec though actual now stats read as 0.0Mh/sec and my actual shares dropped, so I am pretty sure he is actually stealing your whole mining power to his own wallet.
Eth_Saver (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:40:17 PM

decided to test this, ran on a machine that was doing 38Mh/sec (no wallet access) ran it for 1 hour exactly, what I noticed is that nanopool reported my rig online and reported hashrate of 38.1Mh/sec though actual now stats read as 0.0Mh/sec and my actual shares dropped, so I am pretty sure he is actually stealing your whole mining power to his own wallet.

Can you show us link to your wallet on nanopool? I would like to see that. Its pretty much impossible because thats not how it works. What I see is that there popped up 3 "hate" comments at about the same time its almost hard to believe you. It doesnt make any sense.. why would I do that when I want you to use it?! Who would use it then?
UnterDog

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:45:00 AM

Dude you are full of shit. Anybody can see if he steal from him in 5 minutes it really makes no sense why would he make 13 days plan when he is planning to steal your hashrate in first hour? I think you didnt even test it. I have tried it yesterday and I have been using it for more than 12hours without any issues. My rig performed completely normal exept I got another worker as bonus just as he said. I have monitored his software if its doing something strange but it didnt find anything also it never connected to internet it seems like its doing just some modification to your miner process. Also I have looked in the miner log and you can see exactly where all your shares are sent to maybe you should check that too. I am puting this program on all my rigs today I hope OP will enjoy it as I have 18 gpus so he will definetly get something from it. I will post back if his shares doesnt decrease from 5 to 10 in two days. But good job so far I am happy for you and your fee system makes much more sense to me than original.
n3g4t1v337

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:25:54 PM

Hello - I dual mine Sia with claymore but this is not allowing me to - I see the following error

UNKNOWN OPTION -d

How else should I specify "-dcoin sia" which is the parameter that is being omitted? 

Thanks
Eth_Saver (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:56:29 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 05:11:32 PM by Eth_Saver

Hello - I dual mine Sia with claymore but this is not allowing me to - I see the following error

UNKNOWN OPTION -d

How else should I specify "-dcoin sia" which is the parameter that is being omitted?  

Thanks

Hi can you send me your config? I would like to test it.
I tried this and it work. Its example from Claymore himself I just changed etherpool to ethermine

StartupArguments=-epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 0xD69af2A796A737A103F12d2f0BCC563a13900E6F.YourWorkerName -epsw x -dpool http://sia-eu1.nanopool.org:9980/miner/header?address=3be0304dee313515cf401b8593a0c1df905ed13f0adaee89a8d7337d2ba8209e5ca9f297bbc2 -dcoin sia
doktor83

Activity: 2520
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:02:28 PM

when a new devfee remover app appears, 99% of comments is from newbie accounts with 2 posts Smiley

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: