Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:07:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🗽🌀 [ANN][OHNI] Voting Platform & Decentralized Bank 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 11491 times)
rbt

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:37:07 AM

It has some really great potential if development will go entirely as planned. Over time, almost any innovative project faced criticism, but after reading whitepaper, I think OHNI could be the next big thing. So, go ahead and keep up the good work!
apumaycry

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:40:25 AM

look like interesting project i think im gonna doing research for this
shuri

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:44:11 AM

Ohniは将来的にスマホに搭載して使うように考えられてるトークンみたいです
IoT的な嗜好みたいで、世界中で使われることを目指しているみたいです
もしでかくなれるならば夢のあるトークンかもしれせん
 Smiley
gk89

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:58:46 AM

Great project, We can change the world.
thilinanamal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:12:08 AM

It seems like a positive project when considering the lengthy detailed whitepaper. People spread rumors OHNI will collapse but I believe it will survive & go to moon one day
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:23:33 AM

allows to lend Ohni to the masses by inflating your holdings of Ohni , wow ... It's look like promise project, OHni voting platform and OHni exchange system , I'll order a Ohni debit card for myself when Ohni official laucnh ... Grin Grin
karlu92

Activity: 392
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:28:51 AM

It‘s a good project and the devs are very active. I hope that OHNI has a great future:)
yuakun

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:30:17 AM

It is a wonderful project. Please let me support you.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:38:35 AM

Thought that this one is already gone.
Good to hear that there's a new thread for this.
And hopefully, such negative connotations from this project would be gone if they proved that they can deliver what has been presented in the OP.
kossy001

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:22:14 AM

Now several company try to create Card using by coin,
but your project is most trustable one.
gonna support this project.
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:47:50 AM

Hello
I see positive people here and very good idea to develope.
i hope you'll find the support to make it happen!
I'm conscious that big targets need big support and i hope you'll have it!
oriolpont

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:55:56 PM

The Future of American Cryptocurrency
For Lending And Voting!!!!

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                                          ██████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒████████▒▒█████▒▒▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████
                                    █████████████▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒████████▒▒█████▒▒██▒███████▒▒███████████▒▒███████████████████
                              ████████████████▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒████████▒▒█████▒▒███▒██████▒▒███████████▒▒██████████████████████
                        ███████████████████▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████▒▒████▒█████▒▒███████████▒▒█████████████████████████
                    █████████████████████▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████▒▒█████▒████▒▒███████████▒▒███████████████████████████
                        ███████████████████▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒████████▒▒█████▒▒██████▒███▒▒███████████▒▒█████████████████████████
                              ████████████████▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒████████▒▒█████▒▒███████▒██▒▒███████████▒▒██████████████████████
                                    █████████████▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒████████▒▒█████▒▒████████▒█▒▒███████████▒▒███████████████████
                                          ██████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒████████▒▒█████▒▒█████████▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████
                              ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Sample Signature By: Stephen Costiniano
[/color]
[/td][/tr]
[/table]

American crypto, but closed to Americans. Quite "interesting" indeed.
SHU11

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:57:46 PM

I wish the project success.
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:00:26 PM

hello!

Please share for the bounty campaign  Cheesy

https://steemit.com/airdrop/@digitalmutant/ohni-airdrop-and-decentralized-finance

Whish you the best!

Thank you!
Project_Identity (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 01:25:21 PM

The Future of American Cryptocurrency
For Lending And Voting!!!!

██████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒████████▒▒█████▒▒▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████
                                    █████████████▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒████████▒▒█████▒▒██▒███████▒▒███████████▒▒███████████████████
                              ████████████████▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒████████▒▒█████▒▒███▒██████▒▒███████████▒▒██████████████████████
                        ███████████████████▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████▒▒████▒█████▒▒███████████▒▒█████████████████████████
                    █████████████████████▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████▒▒█████▒████▒▒███████████▒▒███████████████████████████
                        ███████████████████▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒████████▒▒█████▒▒██████▒███▒▒███████████▒▒█████████████████████████
                              ████████████████▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒████████▒▒█████▒▒███████▒██▒▒███████████▒▒██████████████████████
                                    █████████████▒▒████████▒▒████▒▒████████▒▒█████▒▒████████▒█▒▒███████████▒▒███████████████████
                                          ██████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒████▒▒████████▒▒█████▒▒█████████▒▒▒████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████
                              ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Sample Signature By: Stephen Costiniano
[/color]
[/td][/tr]
[/table]

American crypto, but closed to Americans. Quite "interesting" indeed.

Unfortunately due to legal reasons the sale of tokens during an ICO prohibits certain countries.

Hence why we have had such an extensive airdrop campaign.

Sales of tokens in the future will be a different matter.

bit.mansum

Activity: 91
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:49:38 PM

Incredible  concept, hope this token can rule the US and world .
Next bitcoin !
BlackSheep19

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:56:20 PM

Nice project guys ! Let's make it go to the moon !!
Oleg2507

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:27:32 PM

I will always be interested in the project ohni_io as much as possible, because I really believe in OHNI_IO!This is a very good idea with this coin!! We will send the coin farther than the moon!People, join us, together we are strong - together we OHNI_IO!
danbot

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:53:29 PM

I'm rooting for your project!! Good luck
mainlylurker

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:57:25 PM

early supporter and long term hodler.  Glad to see the work continue to progress
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: