Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:27:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO PURCHASE BITCOIN?  (Read 4692 times)
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:30:27 PM

I prefer buying BTC after the fork or when it goes up because it will be alot easier to know what will really happen happen because there would be less interest after the fork.
Many people prefer buying BTC before the fork or when it goes down. Your view is the opposite but it's also perfectly reasonable. We can not say it right or wrong because we do not know the future.
if you have a better study about the market you will decide when would be the best time because every one of us has it one strategy some of buy bitcoin before the hardfork or when the price is really can now be afford so better to have study before you make some decision.
nicoly

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:46:47 PM

In my opinion, you can purchase bitcoin anytime. But if I were you, now is the right time to buy bitcoin. The opportunity to purchase bitcoin in a cheap way is right now, because the price is falling very fast.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:15:35 PM

Perhaps my opinion is corny. But I think that bitcoin is always profitable to buy. And if you want to be in a bigger plus, you can certainly try to catch the low price of this crypto currency, but in this case you can not guess and only see how bitcoin will grow even more. So buy bitcoins are always the next 3-5 years and will not lose. Roll Eyes
I agree to your personal claim that it is always profitable to buy bitcoin. Becasue just look at its price in the market and see how it moves its price in the market. Bitcoin has the capability to grow and develop so if you are planning to buy bitcoin or to invest some of your money to bitcoin, I thin it is a great opportunity for you to earn and to have a profit if you are going to do it right. Just make sure to learn the system or bitcoin for you to earn and to make the most out of it.
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:52:23 AM

First best time: Couple of years ago
Second best time: Right now.

hehe, good one!  But still I will wait another 24h to buy Smiley
Sometimes waiting leads toward the more waiting so think about your decision again maybe this price will never come back because bitcoin future is very bright and soon prices will touch 10k and on that time buying will bit difficult so my suggestion is that it is more convenient to buy on 6.5 rather than on 10k so it a; depends on you, either you want to make good profit or to wait more for the next price fall to come.
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:05:17 PM

I think its a commonsense. Why you should buy bitcoin when the price is so high. You can't get any profit by that case. Otherwise buy bitcoin when the price gets low. Aint it just simple.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:40:19 AM

I think it is around christmas  Cheesy
What a sarcastic joke! Honestly, I believe this is the best answer to start giving people who ask questions like this now. Bitcoin has shown a lot of sign of 'I am not waiting for anyone' and instead of people jumping into the train now, they are still looking for the best time to.

Bitcoin is unpredictable and for those who have plans to keep for a long time, I see no reason why they should be looking for a longer time to buy, because they may not really get it better next time. By Christmas, it may even be $10k already and will they still be asking the same question?
arwenphoenix

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:52:22 AM

I think people will say "buying at the bottom" . But the key in here is buy Bitcoin when people are selling it is the answer.
justdimin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:32:22 AM

hehe, good one!  But still I will wait another 24h to buy Smiley

The opportunity to get btc very cheap is right now because the price is dropping very fast. I think it can really go down to $6000. This should be the perfect time, just wait till it drops to $6000 and buy as much as you can because it will take months again before we can see this perfect opportunity. But then again, if there is a good buying point, I don't have money to buy though, Too bad.  Sad
Too bad you did not have money to buy. Definitely, the value dropped 12th of November a day after you dropped this statement and that absolutely was a good call. I remember I was even late to the show and I bought at $5700.

Although, most people do not really have the idea of reading charts to expect some outcomes for them to be able to take advantage of it and with that, I would rather say they buy at any point because they would definitely not miss out.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:36:42 AM

Buy the fucking dip!! That's the best time to buy. If you aren't doing that or you think it's too risky just dollar cost average your investment. It makes volatility less volatile! Weird right!?
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:46:37 AM

To answer when is the best time to purchase bitcoin no body will tell exact date and time. You are the one should decide when to purchase. As bitcoin has proved that the rate chart of bitcoin itself proof for that. So don't expect big dip of bitcoin, bitcoin is going do achieve a big rate hike. So considering my opinion start now to purchase so that It wont be too late.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:08:13 AM

Makes sense but the second statement is little preservative. Actually for all those, who have bought bitcoin when they were in their initial stages? Back then, bitcoins were cheap and easily available in market because there were no such trend of bitcoins or any crypto currency. But now, as you can see the up trending of market, bitcoins become expensive to buy right now. Wait for a week almost.
Sweet_Angel

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:42:14 AM

WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO PURCHASE BITCOIN?
Logically and definitely buy bitcoin when the price reaches the lowest point.

There are some causes that make bitcoin drops such as:
1. The occurrence of bitcoin mine closure
2. Prohibition of using bitcoin in a particular country
3. The closing of the bitcoin exchange
4. Technically, bitcoin is overbought
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:49:46 AM

on my own opinion the best way to buy btc is when it is going down or in correction stage when i saw that selling volume is getting lesser thats the time i have to enter. quite safe
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:00:36 AM

Nobody can know when is the best time to purchase bitcoin, this depend on you want to invest to bitcoin is long term or short term. If long term investing then you dont interested in the price of bitcoin at the moment, you should buy bitcoin now. if short term investing, you need to wait when bitcoin dip and you will buy bitcoin Smiley

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:44:09 AM

it's never too late to invest in bitcoin.

Totally agree with you!! Buy today and profit X days/months/years later Smiley
Yeah, there is no point waiting for too long. At some point, whether there is a correction lower than the value you bought, which to me is even a chance to buy more, or there is a balance at that moment, one way or the other, the value of bitcoin is still going to go back up and I see no reason why one should not be more relaxed to buy at any time they want.

A little positive news from any of the top players right now would create a huge bull run and it would be hard to know when to get in at that moment.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:55:29 AM

Buy at the dips of course or wait for the next great FUD. You can actually buy now and when it dips, buy some more. It's bitcoin! It will eventually go up anyway.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:58:15 AM

When it dips because you will have a bigger chance of profiting rather than buying it in a ATH which people will sell because they already reached their specific ATH.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:10:10 AM

This question has been around the forum and has been asked for many times in a different manner. It's always the best time to buy bitcoin.
1. When you have money to buy.
2. At dips.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:17:02 AM

This question has been around the forum and has been asked for many times in a different manner. It's always the best time to buy bitcoin.
1. When you have money to buy.
2. At dips.
its the questions of large number of users in this forum i want to suggest you that bitcoin rate is increasing with time and the reason of this increasing rate is increasing percentage of users of bitcoin so now still there are very less number of users of  bitcoin according to the population of world so as the number of users increases then the rate will be also increases so i want to tell you that it is the right time of bitcoin to buying more and more because you can make large number of money in future by selling them
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:50:52 AM

The market is depending on the supply and demand, That's how the market circulate, Sell you coins when there is a lot of demand because the value of your coins will really become high, Just study how the market works and you will earn a lot of profit in no time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: