Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:37:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO PURCHASE BITCOIN?  (Read 4692 times)
Carcoins

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:59:20 AM

I think it is around christmas  Cheesy
websitemaker

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:57:07 AM

it's never too late to invest in bitcoin.

Totally agree with you!! Buy today and profit X days/months/years later Smiley
websitemaker

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:10:03 PM

I think it is around christmas  Cheesy

Why Christmas?  Because people need money for buying gifts or what?
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:23:10 PM

Now is the best time, bitcoin is getting lower. Hopefully it will pump again so it is the right time to invest now.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Crypfoo

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:08:06 PM

Looks like we just broke resistance at 6900 so its very possible that this is going to be a large correction down. Already down to 6600 on Bittrex. Buy the dip wherever it goes down to in the next couple of weeks!
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:44:20 PM

I prefer buying BTC after the fork or when it goes up because it will be alot easier to know what will really happen happen because there would be less interest after the fork.
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:53:07 AM

I prefer buying BTC after the fork or when it goes up because it will be alot easier to know what will really happen happen because there would be less interest after the fork.
Many people prefer buying BTC before the fork or when it goes down. Your view is the opposite but it's also perfectly reasonable. We can not say it right or wrong because we do not know the future.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:38:54 PM

There is no right time to buy bitcoin and everytime is thr right time to buy Bitcoin, i think the main decision is onto yourself which do you think is the best time to buy depending on your trading strategies For me anytime is the best time to buy bitcoin i just need to play my cards right and i know that i will have a really great profit from it.
The beginner tips for trades in the crypto world is that simply you should start with the altcoin trading and not using ethereum or bitcoin for this purpose because if you are not good at setting the deal in terms of shares then obviously you would end up selling all the bought shares at lowest prices.

You should keep up to dated about the market price of all crypto currencies as it would help you much in deciding which coin is better to trade first. Along with this one must join signature campaigns and other forums for getting the tips from the experts of this field.
Jurski

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:20:32 PM

First best time: Couple of years ago
Second best time: Right now.
websitemaker

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:37:36 PM

hehe, good one!  But still I will wait another 24h to buy Smiley
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 853

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:00:56 PM

The opportunity to get btc very cheap is right now because the price is dropping very fast. I think it can really go down to $6000. This should be the perfect time, just wait till it drops to $6000 and buy as much as you can because it will take months again before we can see this perfect opportunity. But then again, if there is a good buying point, I don't have money to buy though, Too bad.  Sad

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:37:17 AM

I'm worried that after November 16th bitcoin might fall after that. What do you guys think?
To keep it or sell before 16th?
Prices will rise higher than before 16 Nov because the altcoins are being sold off right now so everyone can get bitcoin in preparation for the fork. If you do not intend to hold long term, you should sell it and buy altcoins.

Sounds like a good plan. Although the price rose with Bitcoin Cash and then rose again after the "selloff". China is still out of the game right? There is no telling what is going to happen... I am in for the long haul shooting for 1Million value or at least a couple hundred thousand.
Guys, I actually have an interesting trading strategy with minimal risk right before the upcoming Fork, based on the previous Forks. Would be glad to hear your opinions about my idea:
https://youtu.be/fpWNENPsNw4
It needs a lot of considerations to decide whether to purchase or not the bitcoins presently. I personally suggest to purchase the bitcoins in the present market. As it is assumed that  the value of bitcoin will go up further. It will not reduce your assets rather it will multiply your assets.

You should purchase bitcoins and should keep close watch on the market.It is gaining more trust of the people and has penetrated to the market.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:11:43 AM

Perhaps my opinion is corny. But I think that bitcoin is always profitable to buy. And if you want to be in a bigger plus, you can certainly try to catch the low price of this crypto currency, but in this case you can not guess and only see how bitcoin will grow even more. So buy bitcoins are always the next 3-5 years and will not lose. Roll Eyes
It depends on how long you will hold the bitcoin. Normally, the strategy is buy low sell high
If you will hold bitcoins for about a year or two then the best time is as soon as possible but if you will just hold it for just months then wait for news that will dump bitcoin and thats the good time to buy for that strategy.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:35:59 AM

The opportunity to get btc very cheap is right now because the price is dropping very fast. I think it can really go down to $6000. This should be the perfect time, just wait till it drops to $6000 and buy as much as you can because it will take months again before we can see this perfect opportunity. But then again, if there is a good buying point, I don't have money to buy though, Too bad.  Sad

What if the price never goes back to 6000 range? Will you never invest money in bitcoins?

I too think that still, Bitcoin prices may correct but not sure how much and no one can tell you very accurately this part. So if you have already decided to invest money into bitcoins then don't wait for the time instead of start investing now in small portions means if you want to invest $1000 then buy in the small amount $200 with few days gap then you will get good average price for your bitcoins.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:44:40 AM

Not sure, but the another best time to buy the bitcoin when the bitcoin cash maximalist try to fool a lot of people to buy their shit coin just like bitcoin cash. The price of bitcoin gets plunged a lot.
And i was buying a lot of the bitcoin. This time the price back almost 7k and what an amazing FUD from fraudsters.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:47:29 AM

I think every time is the right time to buy Bitcoin. because Bitcoin's rapid and steady increase in Bitcoin prices has now made more and more people convinced of Bitcoin Investments. Look at the current Bitcoin price that is increasing, I am not worried if there is a decrease in Bitcoin prices because basically Bitcoin prices will rise again and are on a positive track. I chose to buy some Bitcoin and then hope to sell it at high rates in the future.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:46:48 AM

I think every time is the right time to buy Bitcoin. because Bitcoin's rapid and steady increase in Bitcoin prices has now made more and more people convinced of Bitcoin Investments. Look at the current Bitcoin price that is increasing, I am not worried if there is a decrease in Bitcoin prices because basically Bitcoin prices will rise again and are on a positive track. I chose to buy some Bitcoin and then hope to sell it at high rates in the future.
That could be easily achieve as long as your are buying on dip since after the dump that just happen recently, the price will be back to normal
or even increase surpassing its all time high. There is no doubt anymore that bitcoin is a strong currency, it could be one of the best currency int the future that is why investors are betting on it.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 11:02:01 AM

You're right dude I'm strongly agree with your post there is no right time to buy bitcoin as long as you enough capital to invest in bitcoin. This now more popular over the countries many people now using bitcoin as a paying of monthly bill and also companies adopt this cryptocurrency into their country. I also hold bitcoin in my crypto wallet now waiting for right time to sell.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bs9

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:18:04 PM

Good day friends,

Since the emergency of bitcoin, which now serves as a model for other cryptocurrencies,there have been a massive surge of other cryptocurrencies, ICOs, coin price fluctuations and other market changes.

These changes if well monitored and studied can cause geometric increase in one's fortune but on the flip side, these changes can also liquidate one's capital.

So many pros have managed to create some undocumented rules on how they trade based on their experiences in coin market.

Now this post is aimed solely at those rules that have kept you in the game(bitcoin and other cryptos trading) all these years.let's share with us,our wealth of experiences,our rules and our strategies because it is said that Iron sharpens iron.

Let's hear you.
We cannot preditction or sure when buy bitcoin.But i think when bitcoin price get dump never miss to buy bitcoin.Bitcoin price 6800$ some days its pump to 7800$ and than agian dump to 5400$ .So when its dump 5400$ best time for buy.
tb4eva

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:21:34 PM

When it's off its all-time highs after one of it's big volatile moves down. They happen pretty often.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: