Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:12:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO PURCHASE BITCOIN?  (Read 4692 times)
cryptocurrienzi

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:51:53 PM

As of now you can wait for the btc hardfork to finish because there will be a price correction after that. Or if you want to buy now you can have btc gold equivalent to the btc you bought. At the end of the day it is still your decision when to buy btc. Wink
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:54:56 PM

Good day friends,

Since the emergency of bitcoin, which now serves as a model for other cryptocurrencies,there have been a massive surge of other cryptocurrencies, ICOs, coin price fluctuations and other market changes.

These changes if well monitored and studied can cause geometric increase in one's fortune but on the flip side, these changes can also liquidate one's capital.

So many pros have managed to create some undocumented rules on how they trade based on their experiences in coin market.

Now this post is aimed solely at those rules that have kept you in the game(bitcoin and other cryptos trading) all these years.let's share with us,our wealth of experiences,our rules and our strategies because it is said that Iron sharpens iron.

Let's hear you.
For me, before purchasing bitcoin you need to know first how to monitor its price. Study and observe its flow if its going down and going up. If the price of bitcoin become low, its the best time for you to buy as much bitcoin as you can. Continue monitoring the price of the bitcoin in order for you to sell it with a high price.

hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:57:49 PM

Buy Bitcoin at literally any time. The only time to wait is if you see that the price is in a massive down trend. Watch for some stabilization and put like $100+ in. I did that and it's doubled.

Gigafart

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:00:34 PM

I am considering buying one more btc before the fork. Its a gamble either way. I plan on holding long term so I might as well benefit from the fork.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1568
Merit: 757

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:01:53 PM

Whenever you need Bitcoin is a good time to buy Bitcoin Smiley If you continue waiting for it, you'll wait forever...
Nope, that's not correct, there are plenty of ways to save cash and make your purchase less risky in terms of losing money. Let's suppose someone buys BTC at $5800 and someone else buys right when a price dip happens, at $4500 for example. Three months later, the price is at $6000. Who had a greater profit? You should observe, analyze and then conduct when purchasing any kind of crypto or even products online, if you don't, there is a high chance you overpay, due to lack of research.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:07:18 PM

Best time to buy bitcoins is when you have spare Fiat and you can spend it to buy bitcoins. This is because bitcoin is growing in value and in any case you will get income. Maybe you will get your earnings later, because buy bitcoin before the fall, but after every fall is a rise. Bitcoin always forgives such mistakes.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:15:28 PM

Best time to buy bitcoins is when you have spare Fiat and you can spend it to buy bitcoins. This is because bitcoin is growing in value and in any case you will get income. Maybe you will get your earnings later, because buy bitcoin before the fall, but after every fall is a rise. Bitcoin always forgives such mistakes.

My suggestion for you is to purchase when the price of bitcoin reach low value.As all bitcoin users know ,the price of bitcoin will fluctuates. Use that fluctuates properly to get more profit. while purchase of bitcoin you should keep one thing in mind. i.e, Purchase as much as you can.Don't worry later.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:19:57 PM

You can buy Btc anytime it is always profitable. You must see the big picture of btc. Don't think short term have long term vision. If you buy now btc & hold it for next 3-5 years. You will definitely have good profit by then because we never know btc will drop or not or it will continue to rise so you can buy Btc anytime. But before buying do your research also.

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:21:02 PM

I am considering buying one more btc before the fork. Its a gamble either way. I plan on holding long term so I might as well benefit from the fork.
I think you are right at your place because here the chances to make more and more profit are necessary for you because here you are to make money and profit in bulk amount .
Here you have two chances to amke profit by buying bitcoin .
At the first you will get bitcoin even if the price get down after buy then even you can make earnings much from.the long term hold and also you can do trading tmwith that amount of the bitcoin .
And also here the second chance of making profit is that after the hard fork you will make free bitcoin gold coin that will give much profit for you .
So here at last the conclusion is saying that we should buy bitcoin anytime when we have money because bitcoin can never results into loss.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:23:53 PM

Good day friends,

Since the emergency of bitcoin, which now serves as a model for other cryptocurrencies,there have been a massive surge of other cryptocurrencies, ICOs, coin price fluctuations and other market changes.

These changes if well monitored and studied can cause geometric increase in one's fortune but on the flip side, these changes can also liquidate one's capital.

So many pros have managed to create some undocumented rules on how they trade based on their experiences in coin market.

Now this post is aimed solely at those rules that have kept you in the game(bitcoin and other cryptos trading) all these years.let's share with us,our wealth of experiences,our rules and our strategies because it is said that Iron sharpens iron.

Let's hear you.

Hey Cheesy
Well I think before the emergence of Bitcoin gold people obviously won't sell bitcoins because of the fact that they are going to get equal amount of bitcoin gold so its more like getting paid for free thus we can expect the demand of bitcoins to increase and therefore we can expect to gain a good fortune, but people will for sure sell their bitcoins before November 15 so price of bitcoins will fall suddenly thus you know am thinking of selling bitcoins between this period.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:26:40 PM

Obviously the time to purchase a bitcoin when the price is low, maybe that time is like in happening last time, the banning of bitcoin in china. The bitcoin volume decrease in just one moment, for me this is the time we need to buy, it is because based on what I always observed it is easily recover. And now the price pass when china is involved, if we buy this time, weeks or month can make a profit.
congtriemle

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:29:16 PM

Does anyone know where will be the new dip?  Embarrassed
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:00:26 PM

I think the best time to buy or purchase bitcoin is when the value of it going down or decreased the it is up to you if you want to sell it or not when the value of bitcoin increased
AmXProX

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:40:59 AM

I think the best time to buy or purchase bitcoin is when the value of it going down or decreased the it is up to you if you want to sell it or not when the value of bitcoin increased

Anytime is a best time to buy bitcoin for now. It hasn't reach its top price yet and most probably it will stabilize on the current price then shoot up again.

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████
UP
TO
20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████
100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK

████   ████
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:47:00 AM

I think no one can determine the best time. the best time is when buying a bargain and till the moment it sells its value to be doubled. it is an exciting moment. so I think that's all the speculation that everyone is doing.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:53:00 AM

Would be better if you invest at a cheaper price but actually anytime is always a best time to invest. No matter what the price is, no matter what time is it, once you invested into bitcoin the profit is guaranteed just by holding it.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:05:02 AM

I see many forum members quoting that always its the good time to buy anytime , i agree but slightly difference of opinion. Buying bitcoin i always goof at when it has major pullback especially 20-30% sometimes, even more higher it drops during more volatility. We should see when we get that percent pullback its higher chances to buy increases & the volumes also drastically drops for sellers. Keeping this in point of view , i strongly advise to have some money handy always and lock the buy positions of bitcoin whenever it drops like hell, thats the best strategy to store and increase the worth. keep buying and keep earning.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:15:55 AM

Good day friends,

Let's hear you.
Correctly say that you need to buy it always, because while he is the leader of currencies. But if you buy it, and the next day there is a recession, you can lose a little, so stay tuned and dare.
Sendibere

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:16:27 AM

The good time is if you can buy a fall in price. Because of this you will earn more money. And if that's all you need to do is wait until it's up in price. That's the best way and tactics to increase your money even more. Buy low and sell high. But do not think that's just how easy it is. You will know that when you enter in trading.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:20:33 AM

The good time is if you can buy a fall in price. Because of this you will earn more money. And if that's all you need to do is wait until it's up in price. That's the best way and tactics to increase your money even more. Buy low and sell high. But do not think that's just how easy it is. You will know that when you enter in trading.
Everyone knows this concept buy low and sell high. but when the price will come down this is the question because now the price is high we can not buy bitcoins. I think after this 25th the price may come down.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: