Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:00:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO PURCHASE BITCOIN?  (Read 4692 times)
dominikas18

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:54:04 AM

I'm worried that after November 16th bitcoin might fall after that. What do you guys think?
To keep it or sell before 16th?
Prices will rise higher than before 16 Nov because the altcoins are being sold off right now so everyone can get bitcoin in preparation for the fork. If you do not intend to hold long term, you should sell it and buy altcoins.

Sounds like a good plan. Although the price rose with Bitcoin Cash and then rose again after the "selloff". China is still out of the game right? There is no telling what is going to happen... I am in for the long haul shooting for 1Million value or at least a couple hundred thousand.
Guys, I actually have an interesting trading strategy with minimal risk right before the upcoming Fork, based on the previous Forks. Would be glad to hear your opinions about my idea:
https://youtu.be/fpWNENPsNw4
websitemaker

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:39:54 AM

Guys, I actually have an interesting trading strategy with minimal risk right before the upcoming Fork, based on the previous Forks. Would be glad to hear your opinions about my idea:
https://youtu.be/fpWNENPsNw4

Very interesting thinking. Thank you for sharing with us!
I like the last idea with alt-coins the most!
tigervn

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:21:57 PM

You can buy bitcoin when it is heavily depreciated due to the high selling activity of the investors, especially the Chinese investors. Choose a time near the Lunar New Year of Asia to buy bitcoin.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:32:38 PM

There is no right time to buy bitcoin and everytime is thr right time to buy Bitcoin, i think the main decision is onto yourself which do you think is the best time to buy depending on your trading strategies For me anytime is the best time to buy bitcoin i just need to play my cards right and i know that i will have a really great profit from it.

ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:47:47 PM

You have to decide for yourself, but I think that we will see a huge drop of Bitcoin after the fork (maybe even to the $4500 / $5000 range). People have been buying bitcoins like crazy to end up with essentially free money after the fork. After the fork they will probably cash out and move their money to LiteCoin or Monero.
ZCoinTalk

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:11:58 AM

And the fork is cancelled. But Bitcoin will probably still go down a bit in a few days.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:25:25 AM

Good day friends,

Since the emergency of bitcoin, which now serves as a model for other cryptocurrencies,there have been a massive surge of other cryptocurrencies, ICOs, coin price fluctuations and other market changes.

These changes if well monitored and studied can cause geometric increase in one's fortune but on the flip side, these changes can also liquidate one's capital.

So many pros have managed to create some undocumented rules on how they trade based on their experiences in coin market.

Now this post is aimed solely at those rules that have kept you in the game(bitcoin and other cryptos trading) all these years.let's share with us,our wealth of experiences,our rules and our strategies because it is said that Iron sharpens iron.

Let's hear you.

For me if you have that extra money whenever you have that amd you will mot need that much momey them buy bitcoins. But I usually buy bitcoins when the price falls because I will going to gain an easy income with that. We all know that bitcoins value always rise tremendously every after a fall so nothing to worry about when buying bitcoins in a lower price that wpuld be a great thing. It is risky but it is worth the risk trust me.
HariiPKB

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:54:08 AM

This is the right moment to buy bitcoin. Look at it, no way bitcoin drop to 6500$, buy and hold now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZCoinTalk

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:34:58 AM

I’m watching a few traders on YouTube and they say that Bitcoin grew too fast because of the anticpated fork. They expect a drop, which would be a good time to buy.

Bitcoin will probably rise over the coming months to crazy new heights.
One of the biggest risks would be gov interference.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:44:39 AM

Good day friends,

Since the emergency of bitcoin, which now serves as a model for other cryptocurrencies,there have been a massive surge of other cryptocurrencies, ICOs, coin price fluctuations and other market changes.

These changes if well monitored and studied can cause geometric increase in one's fortune but on the flip side, these changes can also liquidate one's capital.

So many pros have managed to create some undocumented rules on how they trade based on their experiences in coin market.

Now this post is aimed solely at those rules that have kept you in the game(bitcoin and other cryptos trading) all these years.let's share with us,our wealth of experiences,our rules and our strategies because it is said that Iron sharpens iron.

Let's hear you.
It depends to the people. We all have great opportunity everyday to buy many bitcoins. We are the ones who will choose whether buy bitcoins today or waste the opportunity that the bitcoin gave to us.
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:04:39 AM

All time All day is best time to purchase bitcoin. Simply you see the track of bitcoin and you yourself will be more confident and decide to buy bitcoin any time as for sure bitcoin is growing and it will grow fast. So now you have to decide when you need to enter and at what target you want book your profit or exit.

websitemaker

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:03:22 AM

You can buy bitcoin when it is heavily depreciated due to the high selling activity of the investors, especially the Chinese investors. Choose a time near the Lunar New Year of Asia to buy bitcoin.

I heard that the Chinese can not trade with crypto? All exchanges are closed???
Yabuy92

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:14:11 AM

bitcoin is the most expensive currency in the world, especially in 2017 is experiencing a significant acquaintance, I sometimes doubt with bitcoiny fate for a long time, how do you think?

Yabuy92

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:16:52 AM

I heard that the Chinese can not trade with crypto? All exchanges are closed???
benarkah seperti itu, bukankah itu cuman rumor, kenyataanya juga kemarin mereka memblokr ICO itu juga cuman isapan jempol buktinya harga bitcoin malah makin melesat

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:23:06 AM

From my perspective, there is no BEST TIME thing for buying Bitcoins. Every investor watches over the market every moment he/she can spare and calculate risks, then go for a purchase.
websitemaker

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:26:34 AM

This is the right moment to buy bitcoin. Look at it, no way bitcoin drop to 6500$, buy and hold now.

I would not be so sure about that... Why you think so?
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:38:28 AM

All time All day is best time to purchase bitcoin. Simply you see the track of bitcoin and you yourself will be more confident and decide to buy bitcoin any time as for sure bitcoin is growing and it will grow fast. So now you have to decide when you need to enter and at what target you want book your profit or exit.

If you want to wait, and want to risk your time.. I think you should buy the Bitcoin when there is a hardfork coming. It will come soon in the future, but it will also never come again. You must know that there was a hardfork back then, that cost a half of price of the Bitcoin. Many people get panicked and sell their Bitcoin immediately. But I do not know, if there will be a hardfork like that again in the future. So I suggest for you to start buying or collecting Bitcoin as soon as possible. Not waiting for the price to go down or hardfork.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:49:33 AM

Good day friends,

Let's hear you.

My answer is when price action reach buy area, it is the best time to purchase bitcoin. Only using MACD with long time period to decides where buy/ sell area and martiangle money management to start invest. News is only news, for me is nothing, ignore it. But if you're fundamental trader/ investor you'll see me like different person and that's ok. My money money call and good luck to you.

flowpify

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:55:47 AM

The best time to buy BTC was unfortunately a couple of years ago ... But as many people said in this thread, there are no "best" time to buy, the right time is when the price is dropping. As always, "Buy low, Sell high".
spartacuspro12

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:59:17 AM

it's never too late to invest in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: