Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO PURCHASE BITCOIN?  (Read 4692 times)
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:38:45 AM

I live with this simple rules, I do buying bitcoin or otherspecial coins when there are at there lowest and buy them when bitcoin or others coins when there are in there highest. I do used candlestick formation and patterns to know when bitcoin price or others coins are in uptrend or downtrend. Moreso you can also use candlestick to foretells if bitcoin is about to break out or in a range market.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:04:24 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 12:30:39 AM by carlerha

I think no one can determine the best time. the best time is when buying a bargain and till the moment it sells its value to be doubled. it is an exciting moment. so I think that's all the speculation that everyone is doing.
I think that if we are studying the market we can at least speculate about the price of bitcoin that either the price is going to increase or decrease. To me my person view is that the price of bitcoin is too much expected to increase, because of the increasing demand of bitcoin. In fact people are more welling to invest money in bitcoin, because they know the importance of bitcoin and therefore they do not want to miss the golden opportunity.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:58:29 PM

The best time to purchase bitcoin for me is when the you have the guts to invest in bitcoin because we can't really tell the price of bitcoin in the future so it is unpredictable and if you want to invest then you should have a lot of guts to carry in investing because that will become your foundation to completely invest in bitcoin and for me, the time and price doesn't matter as long as you committed in bitcoin.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
CryptoBulldozer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:45:06 AM

Everyone saying that its dropping, market is crashing and therefore you shoulnd't buy now, I say this is the best time to buy.
Traders buy when market is red, remember Warren Buffet's saying: "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy only when others are fearful".
Always buy at red and sell at green, not vice versa...
As for BTC, it has support at 5400 so if it breaks that then it'll go down few hundred dollars more, I don't have any more money left else I would have jumped in right now!!
BUY NOW and ride the wave to $7k in next few months.
Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:33:54 AM

I don't think people will share their business secrets. They just tell the theory. You should learn from your mistake to get success.

Vastraint

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:02:09 AM

Good day friends,

Since the emergency of bitcoin, which now serves as a model for other cryptocurrencies,there have been a massive surge of other cryptocurrencies, ICOs, coin price fluctuations and other market changes.

These changes if well monitored and studied can cause geometric increase in one's fortune but on the flip side, these changes can also liquidate one's capital.

So many pros have managed to create some undocumented rules on how they trade based on their experiences in coin market.

Now this post is aimed solely at those rules that have kept you in the game(bitcoin and other cryptos trading) all these years.let's share with us,our wealth of experiences,our rules and our strategies because it is said that Iron sharpens iron.

Let's hear you.

I'm only half a year in the industry of trading so, the only thing that keep me alive in the industry is that when it comes to BTC I'm doing a long term trade. That means I will be holding BTC for years. In major alts like Ethereum I have observe that the price is changing significantly but you need to wait for months that's why I'm monitoring the major alts for days and months (so much time consuming). When it comes on what to buy next, I always consider thier platform and the potential of the coin if it will be popular in the industry.

TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:12:46 AM

I think bitcoin will always be a good buy any time. Well, if you want to enter at a particular time when the price dips a little, it is all right. Now is a perfect buying time because it has done a little retracing. Remember that in the past days bitcoin almost reached $6,000. I guess another massive surge of bitcoin's value will happen very soon.
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:48:13 AM

I think bitcoin will always be a good buy any time. Well, if you want to enter at a particular time when the price dips a little, it is all right. Now is a perfect buying time because it has done a little retracing. Remember that in the past days bitcoin almost reached $6,000. I guess another massive surge of bitcoin's value will happen very soon.
I totally agree with you. Many countries has accepted the value of Cryptocurrency. So I think BTC price will go up soon. You should buy right now and hold it in few months.

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:24:25 AM

Buy everytime people are selling because the price is very low at that point. DO NOT buy when price is climbing or when you see that people are buying in panic. Another best time to buy is after a bad news is circulated, once you have read something bad in twitter you can expect for a short dip. Buy at your own risk.
Mcleo007

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:08:22 PM

Good day friends,

Since the emergency of bitcoin, which now serves as a model for other cryptocurrencies,there have been a massive surge of other cryptocurrencies, ICOs, coin price fluctuations and other market changes.

These changes if well monitored and studied can cause geometric increase in one's fortune but on the flip side, these changes can also liquidate one's capital.

So many pros have managed to create some undocumented rules on how they trade based on their experiences in coin market.

Now this post is aimed solely at those rules that have kept you in the game(bitcoin and other cryptos trading) all these years.let's share with us,our wealth of experiences,our rules and our strategies because it is said that Iron sharpens iron.

Let's hear you.
I would rather suggest you to wait until 25th October. There are many people out there saying that the prices of Bitcoin might fall after that. Even the prices have rose to this height for that thing. So basically considering a shorter term , somewhere near 25th October should be a significant time.

How true is this date.. I have read quite a number of references to the date.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:20:16 PM

Buy everytime people are selling because the price is very low at that point. DO NOT buy when price is climbing or when you see that people are buying in panic. Another best time to buy is after a bad news is circulated, once you have read something bad in twitter you can expect for a short dip. Buy at your own risk.

I agree with you on this, I usually buy bitcoin mostly when everyone are selling their bitcoins and mostly when they are in panic. I always buy them when the price is low and that only occurs when there are negative news about bitcoin and just hold them after.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:26:48 PM

Bitcoin is presently undergoing a pullback or price correction providing opportunity for buyers to buy and hold, once the pullback hits support at $4800 definitely the price will heads back to $6000, which is likely possible with the upcoming SegWit2x on oct 25th, the price of bitcoin always reacts to fundamental events.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:55:02 PM

According to your topic, now should be the best time to sit down  beside the market price chart of bitcoin. Bitcoin price has been dropping for hours ago, it will be better you get ready to buy some now and hold.
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:07:30 PM

I totally agree with you. Many countries has accepted the value of Cryptocurrency. So I think BTC price will go up soon. You should buy right now and hold it in few months.

We cannot say many countries yet. Few countries have actually come out to say they are adopting it, while some never stopped it or say anything contrary which obviously still makes it legal to use in most places globally. However, the adoption by each country is growing gradually and we might see a rapid increase of adoption in coming year, meaning a great deal for those who are in now.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:08:28 PM

When we say that when to purchase it's mean that to purchase at low rate or we can say in the context of currencies so we will say at low rate. When you purchase at low price and the value of that rise in the future then there will be difference in the sell and purchase price and that will be your benefit. Purchasing at that time when due to some reason the market value of that thing goes down for a short time period at that time is good for purchase.

Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:07:38 PM

In long-term conditions it is always good time to purchase Bitcoin.
thet

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:24:02 PM

Now that the price of BTC started to fall down, it is the best time to buy for it will going to rise again. BTC is a good choice for a future investment so better buy it now before it's too late.

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:38:03 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 12:36:58 AM by Gameroid

I think that even the present time is the best, because i do not think that in future we will find any chance to buy bitcoin in present price. Bitcoin price has a great support from its investors, and therefore i think that its price will continue to increase more and more. i think that we can expect that the price of bitcoin will very soon cross 6000$ and will even continue to increase more and more.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:44:31 PM

Bitcoin is always profitable to buy whether you buy it at the bottom or top. If you bought in the top you can just placr a sell order to make profit. If you dont know anything about Bitcoin trading, just buy and keep it. Later on it will give you tremendous profit.

Good day friends,

Let's hear you.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 01:11:48 AM

The best time to purchase, is to reevaluate the coin in the current market. Then based on the market cap for bitcoin, you can figure out if it will be a good buy or not depending on your evaluation prediction.

Positivebetting
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: