Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Bitcoin  (Read 3002 times)
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:21:19 AM

I'm a week into this whole bitcoin thing so be easy on me. I wonder why you would ever sell a BTC ... For example: you buy 100 dollars worth of BTC but the price drops drastically. Why would you sell it when its that low? You KNOW it's going to go up again. You could wait a month (for example), the price will be up again. Or am i totally wrong here?

The basic fundamentals of market is buy when low then sell when high. When the value in the market drop's down it does not mean that it will not rise again, It all base on the supply and demands so the best thing is to wait when there is a low of supply and the demand is high, It means that the value will increase.
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:28:42 AM

Yes bitcoin is so volatile and its so risky if you going to invest here but a chance for profit is so big because differents country enjoys here so the price is grow non stop i think.Buy and sell here is good if you have big money invest here its so good even its so risky,I think invest here now and in future you have big money if you do that
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:31:01 AM

I'm a week into this whole bitcoin thing so be easy on me. I wonder why you would ever sell a BTC ... For example: you buy 100 dollars worth of BTC but the price drops drastically. Why would you sell it when its that low? You KNOW it's going to go up again. You could wait a month (for example), the price will be up again. Or am i totally wrong here?
you can say that after the price has gone up. someone who holds bitcoin who is not trust in bitcoin and must experience where the price drops after buy bitcoin then they will experience a panic. I've experienced it when new in bitcoin world but over time the trust in bitcoin began to strengthen and I will hold it even though the price drops. panic that makes them sell and price increases in the future we can not know because fluctuate.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Saerel

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:35:34 AM

Selling is a good thing to do because bitcoin can go down in value and if that happens then a lot of people will lose their minds. Because all their bitcoins will be worth nothing but they shouldn't do panic selling because bitcoin will go up again.
Nawaytes

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:43:57 AM

Who will know that bitcoin price will go up or down? No one! All we can do is just predict. When you make a prediction, you could be wrong and that's normal. When the price is fall and there is panic to sell, then you will be brought into panic and sell your bitcoin. And again, that's not wrong.
Though the formula is simple: Buy when prices is fall and sell when prices up, that's all.
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:45:10 AM

maybe if a trader is longterm, he will think like you, but different from a short term trader. a longterm trading requires substantial capital. and for short term only pickup. that's my opinion
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2856
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:49:26 AM

The best thing to do whenever its value is falling, is to hold and invest. We should not mind the backdrops because that's a normal thing on investment, that's particularly the risk on any investment. So since you already took the risj the moment you've invested, just stick to the plan since the market value of Bitcoin is continuously increasing.

But sometimes there are prices that are really hard for traders not to sell their bitcoin. For example $7500 is a mental barrier, why? because the price is too high already and its really hard not to sell and cash out because if you get bitcoin at $2000 then you will have a good profit to make. But then again, if you are investing for longer term, you might not sell but just continue to hold and wait till the price is really very high that you can't resist to sell.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
MiF

Activity: 1372
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:01:02 AM

The best thing to do whenever its value is falling, is to hold and invest. We should not mind the backdrops because that's a normal thing on investment, that's particularly the risk on any investment. So since you already took the risj the moment you've invested, just stick to the plan since the market value of Bitcoin is continuously increasing.

But sometimes there are prices that are really hard for traders not to sell their bitcoin. For example $7500 is a mental barrier, why? because the price is too high already and its really hard not to sell and cash out because if you get bitcoin at $2000 then you will have a good profit to make. But then again, if you are investing for longer term, you might not sell but just continue to hold and wait till the price is really very high that you can't resist to sell.
well i believe that selling bitcoin must always in high price because selling bitcoin is really like wasting if we sell it in a low price .maybe we can do selling even in a low price if we have maybe comit an accedent that really have or need a quick money to be use upon the hospital or maybe in an any damage made by an accident.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:46:25 AM

well i believe that selling bitcoin must always in high price because selling bitcoin is really like wasting if we sell it in a low price .maybe we can do selling even in a low price if we have maybe comit an accedent that really have or need a quick money to be use upon the hospital or maybe in an any damage made by an accident.
First and foremost are we really talking about selling here? There are no signs of selling here, since you are all talking about when is a good time to convert Bitcoin to Fiat to have more profit not selling them. You're going to have profit in investing not in selling. Why am I saying that you're not selling? Because for one the price of Bitcoin being too high is a good opportunity to sell, but instead you're saying that it is hard to sell at that point. I can't seem to comprehend the situation there.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:53:25 AM

You are not wrong, that is one way of dealing wit the situation. But there could be other things that would demand different way of solving. People could be selling their Bitcoins because they need money in that moment. They could be selling their coins under the price to cut their loses.  So far price has always been going up, but for how long, when will it stop. Things like that could lead to selling. Fear is most common in those things.
amwer

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:54:54 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 10:22:58 AM by amwer

Bitcoin will always be sold. To sell bitcoin, sell it to a trusted customer. Bitcoin's price is up and down.
Zrs

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:56:37 AM

to be honest if bitcoin price fall down,don't sell your bitcoin in the low price.if you see the price graph of bitcoin,you can see that how price change.so just hold the bitcoin for a while and you will get  profit form your investment.
Manadhnis

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:03:15 AM

I sell bitcoins because bitcoin will give me money but if you hold bitcoins for to long and be to greedy you will lose your money so that is why you should sell your bitcoins at the right time and place so you can sell the bitcoins for a better future and to not be homeless.
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:07:53 AM

For beginners with bitcoin it's very difficult to hold on and not sell, mainly because the bitcoin has a lot of volatility that can range from 100 usd to 500 usd in a matter of minutes. It is even understandable why people sell bitcoins quickly and then feel worthless because they have not held back a bit. Fear takes over and you think you will never recover from that fall in price again. But if we learn one thing with bitcoin, it always rewards us if we are patient. Whoever is buying right now can think it's too late to get in the party. But better later than never.

I agree with you Lipe490, I was like that too. It would be a good strategy, to sell in the fall and buy cheaper yet, but when they see their money go down because they do not wait for the right moment to sell or they did not buy when the time was right, they say: It sucks, Bitcoin is a fraud, not a good investment. Unfortunately, they do not know what they do, and for them, the solution is to wait for the whole system to fail, to feel good and to be able to say: did not you say it was fraud?
They are not prepared people, just ambitious, and their ambition is their ruin, and they want everyone to be ruined to feel more comfortable with their egos.

Right words. Theory and practice are often different. A piece of luck and experience will help you in your planning. It is better to make mistakes, buy late, than do nothing at all. Inaction is always a failure in its essence.
rurubot

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:22:48 AM

certainly because of the importance or urgent needs that make people will sell it
and there is also a sense of panic that makes the heart so afraid to lose more deeply
That's what makes bitcoin so interesting. You have to become brave enough, if you want to invest with bitcoin. You have to become aware of the market and the exchage rate. You're strategies must well calculated if you want to gain a lot in selling it or to minimize you're loss if ever the luck is not with your side.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
sonny123

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:55:09 AM

i would sell it if the price is ripe 😊
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:58:58 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 12:43:01 PM by MiningBattalion

i would sell it if the price is ripe 😊

Bitcoin is a digital currency system and in the the process of one step in trading are called selling and it's a invester sell the bitcoin from the wallet  when price was  high to convert normal currency.You can convert to any of FIAT,it may be dollar, Euro or any thing else.
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:02:53 AM

I think there already a lot of people who are holding their bitcoin whatever the case. The bitcoin drop on August with the banning of ICO in China was sure a big crisis for btc but it managed to recover and become even stronger. So bitcoin holders now have more faith in btc after that, that;s why there's no reason to panic and sell your btc if it goes down.

In my case, I only sell my bitcoin when I really needed the money, its price maybe low or high. Either way, in my computation, I gain already anyway.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:07:41 AM

"no one can be sure Bitcoin will go up and the price will be on top",
people who are too panicky to sell Bitcoin when the price goes down are people who use the mindset above,..

athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:17:36 PM

There are lot of reasons to this, such as :
1. Emergency situation. There are lot situation that can happen, like health condition, economy condition, etc. This can make people sells bitcoin even though the price is declining a lot.
2. Panic. Panic sells is often happen in an investment, especially in a fast changing investment like bitcoin, to cut the losses to go even further. And there are no guarantee that bitcoin will rise again, even though history says that bitcoin always rise, that is why people panic.
I guess, this is 2 main reasons people sells their bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: