Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:46:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallets for altcoins  (Read 8265 times)
dtmloc

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

PosToken

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:10:05 PM

I'm using MyetherWallet. A good friend advised, and it is difficult to pick up a key to him in the case of a 32-character hack attempt

Yeah, it very simple and useful in my case, but everybody should save the backup file or key carefully because if they lost, no hope to get money back  Wink

skylarkbd

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:38:25 PM

What wallets should i use for altcoins? Bought some LTC not sure what's better

Im using Coinomi . you can try their service good fast inbuilt exchange service with shapeshit
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:58:43 PM

Im using Coinomi . you can try their service good fast inbuilt exchange service with shapeshit

Waste wallet you recommend for the wallet which is been want to use for security purposes as well. Instead of coinomi you could have use Coinbase wallet at least since it has the trust by bitcoin users as well.
Other than that you can use myther wallet or jaxx wallet. In jaxx select what ever the coin want to at the time installing itself.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:31:19 PM

Wallets for altcoins.
I personally, more trust (Triv) local wallet that was in my country (Indonesia). I have never used another wallet (Myetherwallet or other wallet) other than Triv,  until I now feel safe and I have never found a problem with Triv.
hgsteknoloji

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:02:04 PM

Hey guys,

We, the Guarda team, please check out Guarda - our brand new ETH and ETC lightwallets where you can have access to all of the tokens you own connected to the wallet address. Now it is easier to take more control over your crypto-funds. To make things simpler, we added an option of buying the tokens directly from the app and transferring them to any wallet address on the blockchain, so you do not need to hassle around, buying coins using different platforms.

You can download the wallet from google play. Any feedback is greatly appreciated, cause we wanna upgrade the wallet, meeting needs of the community.

Thank you!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:52:47 PM

I have also downloaded coinomi to my phone and I see that they have a large selection of coins that they support.
They also offer the function of controlling the private keys to each wallet,
and that is an important feature.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
plku631

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:43:32 PM

You should put them in a few wallets.
Don't use just one wallet.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:50:59 PM

We are a new project to make storing cryptos safer.

Check us out!

https://www.tsstoken.com/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243112.0

Thanks

David
TSS Team

Is this product ready or in the plan?

Ashutosh_Tiwari

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 06:35:04 PM

I would suggest you wallet for etherum altcoin which is Myetherwallet which is very trustful and good kind of wallet for storing the etherum it has many kind of security key such as private key which help you to protect your etherum from unknown person or third party which provide you double security so I would suggest you my ether wallet.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:00:27 PM

I would suggest you wallet for etherum altcoin which is Myetherwallet which is very trustful and good kind of wallet for storing the etherum it has many kind of security key such as private key which help you to protect your etherum from unknown person or third party which provide you double security so I would suggest you my ether wallet.

Myetherwallet and Jaxx wallet I am using both these wallet are a trusted source wallet have our ethereum, LTC or other top list altcoins. Not only myether, every wallet will have private key for the wallet operation. Unless, you will not be able to use as a wallet for a transaction.
You said double security right! that is called two factor authentication so your wallet login credentials are secured by the both the site registered email and Google authenticator. Please learn more about wallet usage first.
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:35:48 PM

Etherwallet, Ledger Nano S and some more interesting wallets
Lotfi911

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:32:44 PM

MYETHERWALLET IS THE BEST SIR
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:55:39 AM

I'm using MyetherWallet. A good friend advised, and it is difficult to pick up a key to him in the case of a 32-character hack attempt

Yeah, it very simple and useful in my case, but everybody should save the backup file or key carefully because if they lost, no hope to get money back  Wink

So for ERC20 tokens that are new (so the kind you get from ICOs, bounties etc) you would recommend myetherwallet? Its what I'm using but interested in if there are any others out there - myetherwallet feels more like a webpage than a program with a wallet but hey, if it works.
bunch

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:49:47 AM

So for ERC20 tokens that are new (so the kind you get from ICOs, bounties etc) you would recommend myetherwallet? Its what I'm using but interested in if there are any others out there - myetherwallet feels more like a webpage than a program with a wallet but hey, if it works.
I think you are correct. You hold all the keys on file/Paper or hw. So MEW does not require logon
speedware01

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:59:10 PM

Myetherwallet would probably be your best choice the service is quite awesome Smiley
Fen1X

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:18:04 PM

I have also downloaded coinomi to my phone and I see that they have a large selection of coins that they support.
I'm also using coinomi. They support a whole lot of different altcoins, and a lot of ERC20 tokens.

But for the ERC20 tokens specifically, I prefer MyEtherWallet because its ease of use.
With MyEtherWallet you can easily add new ERC20 tokens that are not yet known to your wallet.
You should be able to do this as well in coinomi, but I found it to be rather hard and cumbersome.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:30:55 PM

I'm also using coinomi. They support a whole lot of different altcoins, and a lot of ERC20 tokens.

But for the ERC20 tokens specifically, I prefer MyEtherWallet because its ease of use.
With MyEtherWallet you can easily add new ERC20 tokens that are not yet known to your wallet.
You should be able to do this as well in coinomi, but I found it to be rather hard and cumbersome.

Correct, myether wallet is good specified wallet to receive the altcoin ICO tokens that would be my option as well.
I use coinbase to save my ethereum but gas price is higher than jaxx or myether wallet.

usage of coinomi now increased but I preferred the bitrex and livecoin wallet to trade and save the wallet.
Garld1936

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:58:02 PM

i use blockchain.info it support two (bitcoin and ETH) which is best virtual coins
bearly

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:13:13 PM

myetherwallett supports ethereum and all the all the erc20 tokens. Safest to use it with a nano ledger or trezor.
Dr.Bitc0in

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:32:21 PM

myetherwallet
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: