Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:42:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ [ANN] 🔵 BLUE: Securing the Crypto Age | YoBit | CoinExchange | CMC | IDEX 🔵  (Read 104309 times)
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:42:04 AM

Can anybody tell me about the tweet from blue team about binance on other day? I saw no other proof and it seems whole other world have rejected the statement or just dont care. It was a serious claim and could make ground shaking impact. It seems no one give any attention upon what is being said by the team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Meganfox15

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 01:20:59 PM

I've used them for about two years and loved it but having my doubts lately.  They have DiverseCoin in maintenance while it's been actively staking for me (sometimes over a million coins, which is normal for the rate of staking).  Diverse is also actively trading on at least two different exchanges.   Bad sign.  

Yes you are right
The big problem with this team is that they do not listen for his supporters
3 months no big update no big exchange  nothing .......................
team blue increase the new currency BYZ and is a funny decision
Unibanker promised for big exchange like bittrex or binance about 6 months ago but he is a liar like the rest
so many question for the team blue?
 Huh
gudzon011

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:10:24 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2019, 06:03:43 AM by gudzon011

The developers themselves are constantly transferring, incomprehensible to anyone updates. There is no need to trade and nothing!
Just condemn others on twitter, they don’t do anything.
Do not try to get into it.
On the stock exchange TOPBTC works bot with its volume every day.
Need a normal market  exchange for trading.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 04:11:57 PM

BLUE One Year anniversary update:
https://medium.com/@EthereumBlue/introducing-bitlinks-and-byzantine-18ab23bd882b

*** Technical Chat about This Valuable Update of BLUE ***

Harlz:
What’s the purpose or use for byz

Nadim:
It’s a token which will allow you to access the security features of the Blue Protocol on the bitcoin network. BYZ is a token on the bitcoin network.
BLUE is a token on the Ethereum network. You will be able to swap them for each other when you want to.

Uni Banker (CEO of BlueProtocol.com):
If you want BYZ, the only way to get them is to own BLUE first.

Amir Derakh:
cool man. I want to hype and pump this.

Nadim:
“This is not only a big development for us at the BLUE team, but this is a very useful way to bridge the gap between Ethereum and Bitcoin. For this reason, we will be open sourcing the majority of the BitLinks code, in hopes that other developers in the Bitcoin and Ethereum development communities can begin experimenting with cross-chain interactions, as a way of utilizing smart contracts on the Bitcoin chain.” This is big!
Well done @unibanker and the whole team. I was expecting a lot less than this but to go cross-chain this quickly is amazing.

next time 👍hopefully the awesome content of the update makes up for it. BLUE on BTC is a big deal, and something we've been wanting to do since the beginning.

EK:
If you have your BLUE tokens on a ledger nano will you still get BYZ tokens? Or do you need to have the tokens in the BLUE wallet?

if you have them on a hardware wallet you're good!

EK:
Perfect 😁

Tushar:
Can you explain more.. how will that work.. how will we be claiming BYZ tokens when our BLUE tokens will be sitting on Ledger. Secondly BLUE was having 42 million tokens , now BYZ will be 5 times more.. So do we have to surrender BLUE token for BYZ or they are just additional to our investment. Third In future , having increase amount of tokens won't hurt our investments as instead of having total supply to 42 million we are now 42 million BLUE + 210  million BYZ tokens.

We'll break this all down in a new paper for theBYZ tokens itself, but the summary is this: we're not going to be diluting BLUE  with additional tokens, we are offering BTC support with conversions of the original token

Tushar:
Thank You for clarifying for now.. will be waiting for new paper. Hearties Congratulations to you and team in what you have achieved with BLUE.

will all be spelled out in the BYZ WP, you won't "lose" your tokens because you'll be able to go back and forth.

BLUE Dabba Dee Dabba Dye:
Absolutely hype! Congrats to everyone who helped make this happen!

Hanif, [19.10.18 03:51]
For that our token must be in BLUE wallet? What if my tokens stay in exchange. Just I didn’t understand that’s why asking

if they're in an exchange you will be able to pull them out at the time of swap, we'll make guides for it don't worry 👍

Hanif:
Okay thanks and it means I will have both coins BLUE and BYZ?

Nadim:
No because this isn’t a fork.
If you have 1000 BLUE tokens and you convert them into BYZ then you will only have BYZ. And whenever you want you can convert them back into BLUE. Or you can convert some into BYZ and keep some as BLUE.
I expect most people will want both and use multi-asset wallets

Noah Meireles (CryptoNM):
Uni, when will be the article I want to understand well?

The WP you mean? I’m working on it tomorrow with the team to get outline done, but I don’t think it’ll take very long because the BLUE white paper contains most the details. We just are going to break down how swaps work and distribution, etc

Nadim:
When you open-source the BitLinks code, is there a way you can promote it to developers to make them aware of what you’re doing?

We’re going to open bitcoin improvement proposals for it, and try to have it embedded in bitcoin core. Whether or not that works people in the BTC dev community will see it.

BLUE Dragon:
What an incredible update. BitLinks could play a huge role in grabbing attention from the crypto community. Especially bitcoin devs. Exciting stuff from the team. I definitely will apply to be an ambassador. I encourage everyone else to as well. Let’s take BLUE to the moon!

It's a huge new way to interact cross-chain, very low storage option for moving data between chains. I think a lot of devs will be extremely interested

Darcon:
I am speechless guys. So happy and excited by reading all this.
Comgratulations to Uni and the team for the hard and outstanding work. And congratulations to all the loyal members of this great community.
Long life to BLUE Protocol 😊

damn some of the applicants have really cool shit going on. this is going to be awesome. one guy runs an exchange, which is kinda dope. another guy does all the stickers and artwork for a bunch of coins. one guy running a conference in May. lots more like that, super cool theyre so amped about BYZ.

Darcon:
Wow!! That's amazing. People with those skills will definitely help a lot apreading the word 😊

Dr. Doctor:
THIS UPDATE IS HUGE!! great work by the team! future is so bright for BLUE .. and best part is that all of crypto will be better off and confident in secure transactions.

Vitalik MiBut:
This is definitely my favorite update yet.  The ambassador program is a great idea.  Well done  team.

Ropitopatou:
Incredible update. Congrats guy. You're definetly one of the best team of the crypto space. Hard thing looks like so easy for you.

Rakesh Soni:
@unibanker How to swap BLUE with BYZ in ledger wallet

Awesome Smiley:
wait for guides you will learn about that when the time comes. it is not ready yet
from what I understand BYZ will be tied to BLUE since it will be exchangeable. so if 1 BLUE = 5 BYZ then it shoud logically be that if BLUE costs $1 BYZ should be trading at $0.2. if not then arbitrage opportunity will take care of the difference. depends on how easily you can exchange the two tokens between each other.

Jefferson:
How should I look at BYZ? Is it a brother coin of BLUE on Bitcoin network? If BYZ increase in value, BLUE will too?

Amir Derakh:
no, it's different token.

Tushar:
You are wrong. I had similar query. What uni explained. BLUE is on eth chain. BYZ is on BTC chain. Just that 42 million BLUE = 210 million BYZ. Now suppose you have 1000 BLUE. You can swap 1000 BLUE to 5000 BYZ to have your BLUE version tokens on BTC chain. if later you want to come back to eth chain.. you can convert your BYZ token to BLUE again. In any scenario.. you can have 1 BLUE or 5 BYZ in either chain. If you want both then swap half for BYZ and keep half as BLUE tokens. Uni said it will take 1- 2  days for BYZ white paper.. it will be same as BLUE but will explain how to swap and other guides. So BLUE and BYZ are same token but on different chain. So if BLUE price increase then BYZ token price will increase and vice versa.

Amir Derakh:
no. ripple tried that years ago, it didn't work. they used 3rd party gateway but failed on many transaction confirmation. BLUE team is created direct crosschain which no one haven't figured out yet. this is something new, but I'm sure it will be a success.

Nadim:
It’s not a fork. You don’t get BYZ just by holding BLUE.
If you have 1000 BLUE then you can swap them into 5000 BYZ. Then you can swap those 5000 BYZ into 1000 BLUE.
I’m sure the white paper will be out soon and that will clear everything. Exciting times for Blue Protocol though!

walkman (Admin of blueprotocol.com):
It is not a fork.
it is a lot work from the team so bear with us.

Dr. Doctor:
Really feels weird honestly that they finished q4 roadmap item (SDK) in q3 and now already accomplished something epic that wasn’t even on the roadmap. real team here! Strap in your seatbelts everyone, when the market goes bullish it’s gonna be a wild ride.

I am still optimistic that BLUE can succeed one day, a team that is still optimistic and continues to work is proof that the BLUE project continues and is heading towards success.
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:19:20 PM

I am a blue supporter since day 1. They were working tirelessly even in bear market and they already have showed enough progress. BYZ and D2FA is in pipeline and it is happening soon. So many Hype, so many good news yet Price is not moving. Team never worry about price though. I think it is high time to get listed into one good exchange at least. Blue needs one solid CM. But first of all, we need to release something. They have not released anything in last 1 year. May be BYZ and D2FA will make huge changes. lets hope
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 04:42:35 PM

I've used them for about two years and loved it but having my doubts lately.  They have DiverseCoin in maintenance while it's been actively staking for me (sometimes over a million coins, which is normal for the rate of staking).  Diverse is also actively trading on at least two different exchanges.   Bad sign.  

Yes you are right
Unibanker promised for big exchange like bittrex or binance about 6 months ago but he is a liar like the rest
 Huh

I was referring to Coinexchange.   They are a good exchange but not perfect.   I trust the Bluecoin team because of what's said about them and looking forward to good things. 

Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:29:58 PM

Yes you are right
 Huh

I was referring to Coinexchange.   They are a good exchange but not perfect.   I trust the Bluecoin team because of what's said about them and looking forward to good things. 
It is certain that inevitably we have to trust his team. I am also sure that the team will definitely do the best for the project so that we can look forward to success in the future

malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:56:37 PM

A good day for blue. Nice real volume in idex. Btc is doing good and blue promised d2fa and byz to secure btc chain, hope there will be synergistic effect on blue adoption and price. But we need product. D2fa will be huge if team can release. Until they bring quality product, good exchanges like bittrex will not support blue.
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:43:29 PM

You are not a blue follower. Blue team released SDK long ago. Just read their news in official pages. Coindar made a mistake and you are promoting that mistake cause you know nothing about blue. We are waiting for BYZ and D2fa.  and probable they will release BYZ on 18th August. may be team blue will contact coindar to edit the news.
Please read this page and you will get valuable info. They are quite active in telegram and even CEO will answer your queries ASAP. 
https://www.blueprotocol.com/roadmap/
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:20:25 PM

I am happy with idex. And finally cmc is not showing fake volumes from fake exchanges. Blue team should introduce unique features like d2fa in bull market. I think only few people know about blue and their awesome features. If they can promote properly, blue will be great project in crypto, no doubt
Alex uni

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:33:30 PM

I am happy with idex. And finally cmc is not showing fake volumes from fake exchanges. Blue team should introduce unique features like d2fa in bull market. I think only few people know about blue and their awesome features. If they can promote properly, blue will be great project in crypto, no doubt

What happened guys? O God, is this true?
The team was saying binance scam and then dealing with another project neuroneum is scam. haha yea he dont knew about him but he say new partenership in twitter.
The same answer since the death of Blue : this is a communtiy project, airdropped, with no ICO. haha
Big promises but....... d2fa?  partenership? big exchanges? roadmap?
new partenership is scam?
then what is your priority in blue project ? yes i miss that BYZ . 2 years work for launching byz? is this your developing your project?
At least I want an answer to this question. Is the team no longer interested in developing blue ? Do we swap all blue to byz?
How sad to see this end for blue  Cry
BLUE-TRUST

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:35:18 AM

Uni Banker, CEO of  Blue Protocol, [12.08.19 05:54]
https://twitter.com/blue_protocol/status/1160723555929268225?s=21

Blue Protocol - Securing The Crypto Age
In only 9 days BLUE will be available for swap with BYZ, a revolutionary new way to secure BTC payments,
bringing crypto to over 100 thousand online merchants worldwide.
BLUE-TRUST

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:40:47 AM

Uni Banker, CEO of  Blue Protocol,  [13.08.19 10:38]
And you thought we were sleeping.
https://twitter.com/Blue_Protocol/status/1161157213622349825?s=20

Blue Protocol - Securing The Crypto Age
Blue security has prevented 1,630 malware pages from loading.
 Has stopped 628 Ethereum transfers to hacker addresses.
The average wallet value is about $13k worth of eth ...
BLUE-TRUST

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 07:36:00 PM

Chat on telegram:

Predatory State, [18.08.19 00:12]
any other oportunity to earn BYZ?

Joris, [18.08.19 00:26]
It is  256 mineable

Joris, [18.08.19 00:26]
You should check the official Twitter for confirmation

Predatory State, [18.08.19 00:30]
[In reply to Beru]
What is it?

Predatory State, [18.08.19 00:30]
rewards for using chat?

Darcon - Blueprotocol.com, [18.08.19 00:31]
[In reply to Predatory State]
Yes.

Darcon - Blueprotocol.com, [18.08.19 00:31]
for participating here

Predatory State, [18.08.19 00:32]
how to claim it?

Predatory State, [18.08.19 00:32]
or check my status?

Darcon - Blueprotocol.com, [18.08.19 00:32]
The team has not given any details about it yet

Darcon - Blueprotocol.com, [18.08.19 00:33]
I guess it could be sometime after the BLUE/BYZ swap is complete

Predatory State, [18.08.19 00:36]
[In reply to Darcon - Blueprotocol.com]
What is it?

Predatory State, [18.08.19 00:37]
they are saying something aboult current balance

Predatory State, [18.08.19 00:37]
[In reply to Beru]
For example

Predatory State, [18.08.19 00:38]
/score

Beru, [18.08.19 00:38]
Predatory, your reward score is: 46 BYZ. Talk more in BLUE chat to improve your score!

very interesting.

Darcon - Blueprotocol.com, [18.08.19 00:38]
Yep

Darcon - Blueprotocol.com, [18.08.19 00:38]
that is how it works

hope you are trustworthy in distributing it

Darcon - Blueprotocol.com, [18.08.19 00:39]
everytime sho post a comment you earn BYZ points

Predatory State, [18.08.19 00:39]
hate when teams promise miracles and then disappear

Darcon - Blueprotocol.com, [18.08.19 00:40]
BLUE team always delivers on their promises.

Darcon - Blueprotocol.com, [18.08.19 00:40]
most of the time they even overdeliver

Predatory State, [18.08.19 00:41]
but you did something useful already and have survived cryptowinter of 2018 so I really belive you are something better than ordinary cr*p that emerged in late 2017

Darcon - Blueprotocol.com, [18.08.19 00:42]
When you say "you" I guess you should be referring to the owner of the project @unibanker

Darcon - Blueprotocol.com, [18.08.19 00:42]
I am just a member of this wonderful community Smiley

Darcon - Blueprotocol.com, [18.08.19 00:44]
But you are right. This team has been working with non stop since late 2017

Darcon - Blueprotocol.com, [18.08.19 00:45]
Even on the bitcoin deep/bearmarket on 2018/2019

Predatory State, [18.08.19 00:45]
yes, I have meant the dev team

Predatory State, [18.08.19 00:45]
I like they did not run an ICO

Darcon - Blueprotocol.com, [18.08.19 00:46]
So do I

when did you get your firs blue tokens?

Predatory State, [18.08.19 00:46]
but they have airdropped some BLUE instead to early adopters.

airdropped

as Ethereum blue

Yes

Predatory State, [18.08.19 00:47]
crazy times of fall of 2017

Darcon - Blueprotocol.com, [18.08.19 00:48]
true

Predatory State, [18.08.19 00:48]
it was clearly impossible to diferrentiate a valuable real project from a crap like e-doggy or e-ripple 😂 ...or E-LITECOIN

Predatory State, [18.08.19 00:49]
if I only knew BLUE was different I would buy tons of their tokens that time

Darcon - Blueprotocol.com, [18.08.19 00:50]
You are not late

Predatory State, [18.08.19 00:50]
true

Price is really affordable right now

When I first purchased it was around 47 cents

The Dude Abides, [18.08.19 07:03]
What if the swap is the true catalyst for alt season?  Anyone ever thought about this?!?!

Uni Banker, [18.08.19 07:03]
the swap is timed for alt season

malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 06:47:33 PM

I was amazed to see the whitepaper. Was supporting the project from first day. And what I got after 2 years of waiting was, false hope, lies and vacant promises. They could not bring any product in 2 years? what about D2FA? And now coinexchange will be closed soon. So what will be the next plan ? Who ever asks about their project, progress, roadmap and price, they dont reply. They insult their own supporters. I really was amazed after I read the WP. No volume, no progress, price went down to 0.009 cent from 40cents !!! Such a major waste of our efforts
~Money~

Activity: 1132
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 03:05:29 PM

I was amazed to see the whitepaper. Was supporting the project from first day. And what I got after 2 years of waiting was, false hope, lies and vacant promises. They could not bring any product in 2 years? what about D2FA? And now coinexchange will be closed soon. So what will be the next plan ? Who ever asks about their project, progress, roadmap and price, they dont reply. They insult their own supporters. I really was amazed after I read the WP. No volume, no progress, price went down to 0.009 cent from 40cents !!! Such a major waste of our efforts

this is what happens to shitcoins every time, someone claims sth very big, and fails to deliver
in this case it is not even a coin, a token, started well, but donno why, but it seems they were claiming bigger than their ability or it was all just a theory which is failed now

sth else you should consider about the price is the eth price which has dropped from around 400 to current 170 which is 60% loss and hammer it on tokens prices you may see the crash

lucky me sold half of my pack on 60c and lost the other half on a hack, so had nothing to do with it in last few month  Cheesy
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 06:24:07 PM

I am not a tech guy. One of my friend, who is a respected member in this forum, once said that they actually have no product. They are biggest liar, I must say. No development in 2 years. Yet, they talk too big. Blue team have some paid supporters, they shill all day long, insult others who ask about the low volume or price.
TITI45555

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 11:43:16 AM

I am not a tech guy. One of my friend, who is a respected member in this forum, once said that they actually have no product. They are biggest liar, I must say. No development in 2 years. Yet, they talk too big. Blue team have some paid supporters, they shill all day long, insult others who ask about the low volume or price.

YOU ALL RIGHT NOW
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 10:02:21 PM

What happens with this project? why someone pump this coin any great news is coming? The project byzantine still working we can still swap?
darcon_pr

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 01:20:41 AM

What happens with this project? why someone pump this coin any great news is coming? The project byzantine still working we can still swap?

Because of this I guess: https://twitter.com/Blue_Protocol/status/1293261325779558401
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 »
  Print  

Jump to: